• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FAT BURNING PEPTIDES BEING PRESCRIBED !- AOD9604, Adipotide[emoji2401], and Tesamoreln

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
FAT BURNING PEPTIDES BEING PRESCRIBED!- AOD9604, Adipotide, and Tesamoreln

•Anti-Obesity Drug-9604 (AOD-9604) is a synthetic analog of the human growth hormone. It is among the rare peptides that have won the FDA approval as a food supplement in the United States. ... This region of the hormone derives from AAs 177 to 191 and is in control of burning fats. Results of oral glucose tolerance test demonstrated that, in contrast with hGH, AOD 9604 has no negative effect on carbohydrate metabolism. There were no anti-AOD 9604 antibodies detected in any of the patients selected for antibody assay. It is a modified version of the hGH fragment 176-191 peptide(frag 176-191) . Average cost is around $50 for a 5mg Vial(US manufactured)but lowers around $40 per 5mg if you buy 5vials Retail(waaay cheaper for Sponsor to get wholesale/distributor prices.
There were 2 alternate options: a cream and a capsule (way expensive and I dont even know if works transdermal or Oral !
But theCream that cost: AOD 9604 20mL Cream $239.34 Protocol
Transdermal Option: 300mcg/mL x 20mL – Apply 1mL daily for 20 days
AOD 9604 250mcg x 100 Capsules $432.75
Protocol
Orally: 250mcg per capsule x 100 – Take 1 capsule daily

~SEEMS LIKE THE Inj Form is best choice and you can save the extra money for GH! Lol !!

HOW IT WORKS:
AOD 9604 works to enhance the activity of the beta-3 receptors and improve metabolism in the human system. It speeds up the fat-burning process , perks up anabolism, and lessens the catabolic effects. Several studies also confirm the efficacy of this drug in muscle-building. In fat-burning, AOD 9604 works in two ways. It sparks off the release of extra fat from the fatty tissues and prevents more of it from building up. The target places include the abdomen, users will start registering AOD 9604 results at the end of 12 weeks 300mcg daily subcutaneously(results can show in 20days). Avg length of use is 3mo. It lasts 4weeks after reconstituted and needs to stay refrigerated. Tesmorelin is said to be the best complimentary addition, which I have used @ 2mg Subcutaneous daily

•AdipotideFTTP (FAT TARGETTED PROAPOPTOTIC PEPTIDE) , formerly known as {Prohibitin-TP01} : is a synthetic peptide that targets a protein on the surface of blood vessels supporting white adipose tissue (fat), disrupting the blood supply to fat cells and causing them to be reabsorbed and metabolized. Treatment has led to substantial weight loss, decreased food intake, and rapid metabolic changes with implications for Type II diabetes in multiple experimental animal models. Weight loss treatment works by killing the fat cells by targeting the blood supply of those cells.
Avg Cost - $48 per 5mg vial/$85 for 10mg(prescription quality). *The scientific study product got their Adipotide - Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) to our specifications by PolyPeptide Laboratories.
Optimal subcutaneous dose :eek:f adipotide (0.43 mg/kg): If 100kilos/220lb, 4.3mg daily.
Improvement in insulin sensitivity was noticed during use of Adipotide and the body fat kept lowering for 3 weeks after cessation. The study was done, giving it for 4 weeks On, followed by 4 weeks off. But it could be used until a person notices results stop or they are at ideal weight/BF%. They did 3 different dosages; the max was .75mg/kg daily sub-q, but did not help much and raised creatinine in urine.

•MAX’s THOUGHTS: (beyond our sponsors making sure they start carrying one or all three of these! Lol Especially when AOD is more effective than Frag 176-191 as they improved it !
•For Max’s Research Quest for Knowlege; I will get all three peptides in the amounts that were effective. IMO/IME : I never use the amount that the Seller/Company or Physician recommends!(they are usually just trying to make it affordable for you or they truly don’t even read the studies and just read the sales information the drug rep gives them(same with medications!). I found most physicians have no clue what the action of a drug is or know the effective dose. They have to usually ask a nurse to look up how to write the script ! Lmao.

I will mix the three: Adipotide(FTTP), AOD-9604, and Tesamorelin(Egriftaand Egrifta SV :brand name which Costs $6,500 for 30, 2mg vials which lasts a month!!) at the optimum dosages for fat loss *(not what is recommended by the seller or physician).
The drug companies should be ashamed of themselves!! The only approved a few so that could rip off....HIV/AIDS patients with Medicare/Medicaid and Rich People w that can afford to go to an Anti-Aging clinic and prescribed Off-label. The shit costs literally a few dollars! , and that $6,500 a month was the GoodRx price after discount!
**NONE OF THE ABOVE SHOULD BE USED IF YOU HAVE ANY DISEASE/SICKNESS, CANCER, OR LUNG ISSUES!!

Max
#bodyfat#obesity#ripped#weightloss
d9b9cd9aba75329ed8ff6c8abe05ce5b.jpg

Scam!

Its literally one chain off frag LOL

And I bet it costs 10x the price in the pharmacy!

Where can I get these...

Did the studies say how much fat loss was achieved at the end of the experiment?

Lol. Dnp Might be one of the most toxic things you can put in your body, but you’re worried about your kidneys
Dnp is back in studies to prevent type 2 diabetes and has potential on fatty liver disease
it also kills cancer cells

longevity is fasting since dnp prevents your body storing excess carbohydrates you are pre diabetic temporarily once your of it your very insulin sensitive which could help a lot in type 2 diabetes as reversing insulin resistance is very difficult and dnp does this like nothing else so a low dosage would infact be safe but it does have side effects like any chemical but used in correct dosing you won’t die or shut any organs down and the good thing is dnp only targets fat tissue not muscle tissue.

Dnp is back in studies to prevent type 2 diabetes and has potential on fatty liver disease
it also kills cancer cells

longevity is fasting since dnp prevents your body storing excess carbohydrates you are pre diabetic temporarily once your of it your very insulin sensitive which could help a lot in type 2 diabetes as reversing insulin resistance is very difficult and dnp does this like nothing else so a low dosage would infact be safe but it does have side effects like any chemical but used in correct dosing you won’t die or shut any organs down and the good thing is dnp only targets fat tissue not muscle tissue.

Because no one has died using dnp right

How did these people die from overheating using a dosage that will kill you ?

I was about to start cutting and pasting cases of people of dying but it’s just so numerous that it would be joke. Anyone who is promoting the safety of DNP shouldn’t be taken to serious.

IML Gear Cream!
I was about to start cutting and pasting cases of people of dying but it’s just so numerous that it would be joke. Anyone who is promoting the safety of DNP shouldn’t be taken to serious.
Who’s impacting it’s safe sir at low dose 50-75mg it could be safe but that doesn’t mean it’s side effect free
But it’s been around used by many who aren’t dead used safely short cycled

Which this peptide is only been trialed on monkeys and caused kidney damage.

FAT BURNING PEPTIDES BEING PRESCRIBED!- AOD9604, Adipotide, and Tesamoreln

•Anti-Obesity Drug-9604 (AOD-9604) is a synthetic analog of the human growth hormone. It is among the rare peptides that have won the FDA approval as a food supplement in the United States. ... This region of the hormone derives from AAs 177 to 191 and is in control of burning fats. Results of oral glucose tolerance test demonstrated that, in contrast with hGH, AOD 9604 has no negative effect on carbohydrate metabolism. There were no anti-AOD 9604 antibodies detected in any of the patients selected for antibody assay. It is a modified version of the hGH fragment 176-191 peptide(frag 176-191) . Average cost is around $50 for a 5mg Vial(US manufactured)but lowers around $40 per 5mg if you buy 5vials Retail(waaay cheaper for Sponsor to get wholesale/distributor prices.
There were 2 alternate options: a cream and a capsule (way expensive and I dont even know if works transdermal or Oral !
But theCream that cost: AOD 9604 20mL Cream $239.34 Protocol
Transdermal Option: 300mcg/mL x 20mL – Apply 1mL daily for 20 days
AOD 9604 250mcg x 100 Capsules $432.75
Protocol
Orally: 250mcg per capsule x 100 – Take 1 capsule daily

~SEEMS LIKE THE Inj Form is best choice and you can save the extra money for GH! Lol !!

HOW IT WORKS:
AOD 9604 works to enhance the activity of the beta-3 receptors and improve metabolism in the human system. It speeds up the fat-burning process , perks up anabolism, and lessens the catabolic effects. Several studies also confirm the efficacy of this drug in muscle-building. In fat-burning, AOD 9604 works in two ways. It sparks off the release of extra fat from the fatty tissues and prevents more of it from building up. The target places include the abdomen, users will start registering AOD 9604 results at the end of 12 weeks 300mcg daily subcutaneously(results can show in 20days). Avg length of use is 3mo. It lasts 4weeks after reconstituted and needs to stay refrigerated. Tesmorelin is said to be the best complimentary addition, which I have used @ 2mg Subcutaneous daily

•AdipotideFTTP (FAT TARGETTED PROAPOPTOTIC PEPTIDE) , formerly known as {Prohibitin-TP01} : is a synthetic peptide that targets a protein on the surface of blood vessels supporting white adipose tissue (fat), disrupting the blood supply to fat cells and causing them to be reabsorbed and metabolized. Treatment has led to substantial weight loss, decreased food intake, and rapid metabolic changes with implications for Type II diabetes in multiple experimental animal models. Weight loss treatment works by killing the fat cells by targeting the blood supply of those cells.
Avg Cost - $48 per 5mg vial/$85 for 10mg(prescription quality). *The scientific study product got their Adipotide - Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) to our specifications by PolyPeptide Laboratories.
Optimal subcutaneous dose :eek:f adipotide (0.43 mg/kg): If 100kilos/220lb, 4.3mg daily.
Improvement in insulin sensitivity was noticed during use of Adipotide and the body fat kept lowering for 3 weeks after cessation. The study was done, giving it for 4 weeks On, followed by 4 weeks off. But it could be used until a person notices results stop or they are at ideal weight/BF%. They did 3 different dosages; the max was .75mg/kg daily sub-q, but did not help much and raised creatinine in urine.

•MAX’s THOUGHTS: (beyond our sponsors making sure they start carrying one or all three of these! Lol Especially when AOD is more effective than Frag 176-191 as they improved it !
•For Max’s Research Quest for Knowlege; I will get all three peptides in the amounts that were effective. IMO/IME : I never use the amount that the Seller/Company or Physician recommends!(they are usually just trying to make it affordable for you or they truly don’t even read the studies and just read the sales information the drug rep gives them(same with medications!). I found most physicians have no clue what the action of a drug is or know the effective dose. They have to usually ask a nurse to look up how to write the script ! Lmao.

I will mix the three: Adipotide(FTTP), AOD-9604, and Tesamorelin(Egriftaand Egrifta SV :brand name which Costs $6,500 for 30, 2mg vials which lasts a month!!) at the optimum dosages for fat loss *(not what is recommended by the seller or physician).
The drug companies should be ashamed of themselves!! The only approved a few so that could rip off....HIV/AIDS patients with Medicare/Medicaid and Rich People w that can afford to go to an Anti-Aging clinic and prescribed Off-label. The shit costs literally a few dollars! , and that $6,500 a month was the GoodRx price after discount!
**NONE OF THE ABOVE SHOULD BE USED IF YOU HAVE ANY DISEASE/SICKNESS, CANCER, OR LUNG ISSUES!!

Max
#bodyfat#obesity#ripped#weightloss
d9b9cd9aba75329ed8ff6c8abe05ce5b.jpg

Scam!
That FTTP sounds interesting

Where can I get these...

Did the studies say how much fat loss was achieved at the end of the experiment?

Yeah. It was a lot , I see how big Pharma rolls now. it’s a Damn money scam and half these companies are owned by hedge funds, equity firms that don’t know Jack shit about bodybuilding/weight loss: they see the financials showing how many people have a disease and how much profit they will make 7 years from now. Makes me sick ! The damn box Cost more Than whats inside ! You wonder why Serostim is the only FDA Approved gh that can Claim increased muscle mass in its ads? They bill and have a $28,000 price tag for a certain amount while that same amount of Omnitrope or Zomacton barely register $900& $2,200. It really is sad . You know why they do it to Americans? Because they can. Shit is so far above the paygrade that no president has wrangled or done anything to that division (makes oil billionaires look like they are low income ). No president can control that giant !!
They have all control.

Still doing it.

Max

That FTTP sounds interesting

THIS IS COMPLETE FICTION. WEIRD SCIENCE !!

Indeed. So this person told me a story about a lot of the top CH/IND/S. Korea, TAIWAN: peptide -recombinant- Biopharm Company Collaboration/s(serious funding, one was over $170mil investment/equity firm) and has newest equipment/tech that rivals most Big Pharma! Plus they specifically make recombinant hormones/factors/Sarms/blends/trial compounds(many you have never heard of or know at all because they don’t have names; just alpha-numeric codes. A lot of the items are obviously made for performance. I do know for a fact (which is private) 2 items that used in a special way with 5 other biologics(not approved or named) can do more than aas/gh and have been used in past by a super sized foreign athlete (whom I spoke to live). I will not explain what and how the protocol because : A) I don’t condone or think anyone should EVER do it and B) one of these items he used and he can never use again(it is a one time deal over a 6-9mo period) and once hitting total mg/g ; your done forever. Plus based purely on the price via Sigma Aldrich/Lilly/Amgen/Fischer/Encycle/proprietary bicyclic peptide technology collaborations with bio-firms you have never heard of for future growth population-extended life aging . Another single compound already has $2.7billion invested in it and it has zero information about the product/compound/or classification(clouded by private financial M&A/ R&D). Of course this is just a story so....we won’t ever see or hear about it. Maybe in a Marvel Super Soldier Movie , Lol.

Max

So is adipotide safer than believed? I know it was relatively unknown and Bostin Loyd came right out the gate saying it caused his kidney damage. I just wonder if its rep would be if it didn't get hammered right out the gate

So is adipotide safer than believed? I know it was relatively unknown and Bostin Loyd came right out the gate saying it caused his kidney damage. I just wonder if its rep would be if it didn't get hammered right out the gate

I’d bank it was way more then adipotide and more of abusing dosages.

Back