• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Your personal EQ experience...

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Deca is more than likely out of the equation for me. NPP causes panic attacks and deca keeps my HR elevated. I've also read several articles putting deca/NPP in a negative light concerning your heart.

Anyway, EQ, any benefits at 400-500mg ?

What could replace deca ?

- - - Updated - - -

1000mg just seems like so much. Not sure it's a good idea at my age.

You are going to get mixed reviews about EQ..it is a love/hate compound..
As you age it's a bit harder on you..at 41.. At 54 it sucked,total waste..
It is #2 for raising red blood count..

I run eq once a year. Its a long cycle usually 16 weeks minimum at minimum 600mg per week.Very slow steady gains, solid but it takes me about week 7 to feel anything. Gains are great but you need to be patient and willing to run a 16-20 week cycle. Might have to donate blood at some point depending how your lab comes back.

Its not for everyone, but if you are patient you will love the results. I personally like prefer eq over deca and npp.

IML Gear Cream!
Run Primo

I ran 400 once and didn't notice anything, I plan to maybe try 800+ and do a better lab again, thing that always kept me away its its not good for your kidney + you have to run it for a long time, kidney damage can't really be reverse and there are BB that ran this at high doses for like a decade and end up with kidney problems.

The thing that attracts me to try it again is, I love DHB and Primo but both those are expensive and require a lot of oil which sucks so I would use it as a cheap alternative for these, which also wouldn't require a bunch of injections.

I love the stuff at 750mg. It's a "slow gainer" but def clean gains

Deca is more than likely out of the equation for me. NPP causes panic attacks and deca keeps my HR elevated. I've also read several articles putting deca/NPP in a negative light concerning your heart.

Anyway, EQ, any benefits at 400-500mg ?

EQ is one of my favorite dance partners. Love the stuff. I can shred up or pack on some lean tissue. Yup, it's a marathon compound for sure but I am just tailing off a EQ, Test, Proviron run and it has been fantastic.

Primo would be a good option, it's just expensive.

I ran my first primo cycle last year, 600mg with 600mg test. It wasn't bad. It wasn't deca but, it's not supposed to be.

Was it worth it..??
Body fat has to be pretty low...right to really get the best out of it..??
At what dose do you think it starts to work... minimal..?

Test/Primo
With some SD or M1T...??

Was it worth it..??
Body fat has to be pretty low...right to really get the best out of it..??
At what dose do you think it starts to work... minimal..?

Test/Primo
With some SD or M1T...??
Ehh, I don't think it's worth the price for myself

If you're someone who struggles with sides from other aas or, you just want something mild to add in, it's a good option though

Adding anything "stronger" to it seems like a waste though..... You won't notice much from the primo in that case.

6 weeks I started to see some roundness coming on.

Get Shredded!
I figured not but I thought I'd run with it..

EQ w test Deca is very popular around these parts!

Max

Bike chain oil
Glad to see someone else feels this way- tried it "back in the day"- figured maybe it was just a questionable lab- but did some awhile back that I know was legit- to me it's not worth inj. a quart of something to maybe see an xtra vein- just doesn't agree w/ me- never has- learned my lesson- but to those it "works" for- more power too u! Can't come up w/ anything to replace NPP-Deca- Love them both tho!

You guys should look into stenbolene if your on the fence about eq and primo. Cheaper to use and gains very similar.

I found ways to use it that are successful but go against the bro-logic. May that I know adopted the ideas with success. As we age these 20 week EQ cycles are dangerous due to RBC increase. It is a false myth that one need run it that long. You can add it into an ongoing cycle on a Friday and by Monday you will be fuller and denser. I use it like that. It also acts like a synergizer. I use it with NPP and Test or Primo and test and it works like gangbusters. Used with test and Mast it didn't work so well. Used just with test and it is lack luster. Just my experience. It may be older man biology because the ones that adopted these notions with success were older 45+ for the most part.

It’s the only compound that I get truly negative sides on. Usually I’m ok with a little more body oil on cycle but with EQ it’s horrible. It also fucks with my blood pressure and my lipids. I also get anxiety at over 500mg or after 10 or so weeks. I actually don’t mind the blood donation part but I donate as often as possible anyways. My first two runs of it I loved it but I haven’t been able to run it in a while without sides, so I’ve left it for the horses.

I’m a big fan of EQ. It makes me super vascular once it kicks in. Slow and steady agains. Me personally from trial and error never really seen great results at 400-500mg. IMO at 1 gram is when it shines.

A gram a wk for 8 wks and maybe something...sounds like GNC might be a better choice..

But some people DO respond well..but also a compound for the younger crowd

Back