• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG and sex drive

BlackBear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Long story short ran out of test. In the meantime I’m Using HCG daily @ 280iu for a week now Until I receive more test. Also, anastrozole .25 x 3 week.
My sex drive has been crazy high and loving it. I’m just wondering why? I figured it would be worst with no test. Maybe it’s the daily shots? Anyone have any idea why lol?

The sex drive is because the HCG increase your natural test production again and now you are working normal . Sex drive comes from a perfect equilibrium from testosterone / estrogen

I see a little boost as well. I use 300iu's twice a week. This is with my normal TRT dose of 180mg a week.

I use 1,000ius of HCG per week as prescribed by my endo along with 185mg of test-c and I feel like I am blasting year round.

HCG always gives me a better sex drive. But as Mustard mentioned don’t think you need that much AI

HcG acts like LH stimulating the ledig cells to produce your natural test it does not return you to normal function that’s why it should never ran in a pct.
But like others have asked why are you taking AI?

It’s what I’m prescribed with my trt .25 x 2 or 3 times a week. Since my order got screwed and only hcg on hand. I figured I would continue with the AI. My dose of 280iu hcg a day figured my e2 increase but maybe not. Never ran it alone maybe over kill…

people keep using and abusing AI´s , i dont know why . Because when someone start using gear is to get bigger than natural version , and why use something that reduces gains like AI .

people keep using and abusing AI´s , i dont know why . Because when someone start using gear is to get bigger than natural version , and why use something that reduces gains like AI .
What????

IML Gear Cream!

Yes my english can be bad but i try to explain .

The new fashion today on forums is low dosages of test like 200 or 300mg week and using AI with such low dosage . This beginners dont do blood test to see if they need or not but most of the people on 300mg week dont need any AI , and alot of people here recommending them AI´s . Using AI on 300mg test is better this beginners stay natural because the gains will be almost the same . Why destroy your health to look natural ?

I run HCG 3 times a week all the time, blasting and cruising. I love the GIANT loads I shoot!!!

Yes my english can be bad but i try to explain

The new fashion today on forums is low dosages of test like 200 or 300mg week and using AI with such low dosage . This beginners dont do blood test to see if they need or not but most of the people on 300mg week dont need any AI , and alot of people here recommending them AI´s . Using AI on 300mg test is better this beginners stay natural because the gains will be almost the same . Why destroy your health to look natural ?

Not abusing! I’m prescribed trt by a doctor and I get bloods taken twice per year. AI is needed according to bloods and doctors orders. (HCG is know to increase estrogen).
By no means do I consider myself a body builder. I’m healthy, fit and definitely look natural ;)

Back