• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anadrol?

Anchordaddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, 38 yo navy vet. Currently 6 ft./225lbs and looking to put on mass. Running 500 sust/300 deca weekly on a 4 day upper/lower split. Heard good things about anadrol and am considering putting it in the mix. Having never taken it I figured I'd see what y'all's experience with it was like?

yeah man- a-drol or d-bol will mix nicely w/ test/deca for mass. Imo a-drol is a little more of a dry compound than d-bol. But it makes me moody whereas d-bol makes me feel pretty good overall. But either of these will put on mass and give u a good strength boost. (50 to 100 mgs ed for 4-6 wks should do it) Good Luck!

Drol will raise some health markers quickly..so keep your eyes on everything..I would say use 25-50 of Drol for pre-WO for a couple of weeks and have an AI on hand if it's causes nips to become sensitive..I use Aromison with each 50mg tab of Drol..but everyone is different..I just know what it does for me.. it's a strong mother..

Thanks man, appreciate it!
no problem bud- my man Zion is right about the drol( can affect BP among other things, just stay on top of it) And if u decide to do d-bol- it makes my nips sore- but nolvadex knocks it right out -FOR ME. And u could poss. need an AI- some do,some don't. One other thing I forgot to mention- Alot of guys have dick issues w/ deca- if u do- add some proviron in the mix and it should take care of it. test/deca/d-bol or drol-(not both)and proviron is prob. my fav. cycle.( What's up Z-man?)

Well after that post...my D...
What's up my good friend..just getting back to the Iron..
You know me.. can't stay away from it

If I can get a chest day in before they splattered dirt on my face..I will be just fine..
Got to wash my Benz it's been a wk since I've driven her..WOT...baby

- - - Updated - - -

I put those Brembo's to the test every single day...

Thank man I'll keep an eye on it. I keep aromasin and arimdex on hand so if I notice anything I'll be sure to throw some back.

Always prepare for the worst..hope for the best...

Oh yeah....
Drol makes me want to beat the shit out of anyone..
Remembered that today..when I was talking to some No gym edict kid that bumped me off a station..about Gab(Wolf-hybrid)..
"Who's dog is that?"
Doesn't matter,leave him alone...

I love Drol... it's a Hyde PED

I have used anadrol in a deca cycle and was very happy and strong!!! I usually use oral to jump start the strength gains until the deca (I like npp now) and test really start to work. I try not to use for more than 30 days. I do know some that use up to 50 days. It did mess with my appetite for a bit after my workouts.

IML Gear Cream!
Not knowing how many cycles you have done or if this is your first, I would suggest sticking with what you are doing, eat more and see where it takes you.
Adding another compound adds more potential for problems.

Keep at it and see how the sust/deca works shipmate.

I love Anadrol. Kick start my cycles with then then polish them off with some winny!

A Bombs are great, just make sure you cycle on and off, and I wouldn't consume any alcohol while on either. I will put it to you this way. if you're reckless with it and don't cycle, Adrol is a liver killer, and will also effect your kidney's. I know from experience.

Back