• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Welcome Back Older Brothers

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Glad to see some old names popping up again..This is your sub...The place to lay it out for the newer users..but to let them see we are still Kicking and looking Great..

We collectively have 100's of yrs of experience..even more knock downs and even more rises...Getting up is Paramount..without it we just Die..

Us old dogs didn't have the WWW or AOL... that's America on Line for the young ones..We did research the old fashion way...WORK...and Trial and Error..

Putting it all together...Work..Family..and Everything Life throws at us..and boy Life is a mean MoFo of a pitcher..And everyone get to bat...

Yeah life was great at 20 and 30's..but those days pass so F-ing quick...and things that never hurt then is killing you today..Not to mention Women... that's another thread..

But for the really tuff Mothers out there still pushing that Iron..This is you Home..

Yeah it's great being huge and strong as F...at 30...but if you want it at 50... it's 10 times harder..and We are out there..
We have made 100's of mistakes..1000 of wrong decisions...But we are still on our game...

You know this...when a guy comes in the locker room as you are pulling off that shirt.. He's 30 something,working hard at it.. thinking he's got it...And gets Blown Away..!!!

So come all of you guys that still struggle but never quit...pound it out for no one but yourself..and defy father Time..

I wish I had AOL -- all the cool kids were on it. I had Prodigy. Good information is so easy to come by now that I don not belive the younger generation even recognizes the value of it. If I wanted to research something in the 80's it involved a trip to the library to read the encyclopedias.

Stuff was easier when we were younger, but it's also easier to stand out from one's peer group when older -- when I was a teenager I had abs without even trying...

Definitely helped to embrace the struggle per se -- pain means I'm still kicking

Back