• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

It's baby makin time....Questions about protocols?

mayhem124

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In short, I've been on Blast/Cruise for a little over a year. When I cruise it is a true cruise down to 200mg/wk test for 12+ weeks.

Me and my wife want another baby so it's time to put the gear down for a while and do everything I can to increase the chances.

I plan on running the normal PCT of Nolva 40mg/day for 2 weeks, 20mg/day for the next 2 weeks. Clomid 50mg/day for 2 weeks, 25mg/day for next 2 weeks.

Main question is HCG protocols? That, and I thought I've read extended hcg/clomid doses for increased fertility?

Any input is appreciated...thanks.

I have a very specific protocol for this that I have used w clients over the last 20 years. Its really only for paying clients tbh.

Id happily share it if you buy the items from me. Zero pressure. It consists of hcg, hmg and humanofort. 30-60 day minimum run. Def pricy but it does work very well.

PM me if you dont get a better response and either way, good luck to you sir.

I have a very specific protocol for this that I have used w clients over the last 20 years. Its really only for paying clients tbh.

Id happily share it if you buy the items from me. Zero pressure. It consists of hcg, hmg and humanofort. 30-60 day minimum run. Def pricy but it does work very well.

PM me if you dont get a better response and either way, good luck to you sir.

If you help him out, he should name the baby Wes. IMO

I don’t have a baby so I can’t say I’ve tried it myself. But Dave Palumbo has a baby making protocol you can find on youtube. Its pretty strong doses, but worked for a few of his clients.

Before my son we tried everything!! Hcg clomid all from the fertility doc…. Even giving her the hcg as well. My sperm count was low but the hcg raised it for sure. Nothing happened for about 4-5 years no luck. Finally I started hgh my sperm count doubled in 3 months now my sperm count was high. 5-6 months after starting growth she wound up pregnant. I never came off my trt either.

Only thing I changed was growth during the 5 years and after adding growth now I got a 4 year old curly headed brat running around

Before my son we tried everything!! Hcg clomid all from the fertility doc…. Even giving her the hcg as well. My sperm count was low but the hcg raised it for sure. Nothing happened for about 4-5 years no luck. Finally I started hgh my sperm count doubled in 3 months now my sperm count was high. 5-6 months after starting growth she wound up pregnant. I never came off my trt either.

Only thing I changed was growth during the 5 years and after adding growth now I got a 4 year old curly headed brat running around

Fag

In short, I've been on Blast/Cruise for a little over a year. When I cruise it is a true cruise down to 200mg/wk test for 12+ weeks.

Me and my wife want another baby so it's time to put the gear down for a while and do everything I can to increase the chances.

I plan on running the normal PCT of Nolva 40mg/day for 2 weeks, 20mg/day for the next 2 weeks. Clomid 50mg/day for 2 weeks, 25mg/day for next 2 weeks.

Main question is HCG protocols? That, and I thought I've read extended hcg/clomid doses for increased fertility?

HCG 1,000iu M/W/F

HMG 75iu T/Thurs/Sat

6-8 weeks

Oh no you got a mini-me...and bet your boy be just as bad as you hahahaha. Hopefully you planning on having another brat soon lol jk.

Last edited:
Good luck OP maybe you can take Wes up on his offer.

IML Gear Cream!
HCG is very important when goal is to get wife pregnant , you can keep the cycle and use HCG during to keep you fertile or even better drop the cycle and do HCG protocol for fertility .

I used 500iu hcg mon/wed/fri, 75iu Hmg mon/wed/fri. 25mg clomid Ed. Took about 3-4 months for my sperm count to go from 2million -30million. Hmg is key I believe.

Before you come off and start all this PCT/fertility treatment stuff.. how about you just go a month or two without pulling out and see what happens. It only takes one.. so this all could just be a waste.

I blasted and cruised for a little over a year. Stopped everything cold turkey. Was bustin nuts for about 2 years before I was able to have my first kid.

For added context...we have been trying for over a year. Doesn't help I've been on gear for a little more than a year. I had a vasectomy years ago and then had the reversal op done as well about 3 years ago. I had a sperm analysis done a little while back and I don't remember the exact #s off the top of my head. I'll pull the paperwork and reference it later today. The reversal was successful physically.

Doc said count and motility were low and while conception could be possible, it would be difficult. The baby want had come and gone a few times over the past years.

Long story short, now we both have our heads set on it....like very set on it. Between a vasectomy and reversal and now a year+ of blast and cruise....I need to blast my nuts back into action.

@GYMnTONIC I sent you a PM

I appreciate all if the protocol feedback. Sounds like 500-1000ui HCG and 75ui HMG 3x week is a protocol from a few people. Paired with clomid which is what I already kinda guessed minus the HMG. I had planned HCG 3x week and continuing low dose clomid for the next 90 days or so. Then get another sperm analysis done.

For added context...we have been trying for over a year. Doesn't help I've been on gear for a little more than a year. I had a vasectomy years ago and then had the reversal op done as well about 3 years ago. I had a sperm analysis done a little while back and I don't remember the exact #s off the top of my head. I'll pull the paperwork and reference it later today. The reversal was successful physically.

Doc said count and motility were low and while conception could be possible, it would be difficult. The baby want had come and gone a few times over the past years.

Long story short, now we both have our heads set on it....like very set on it. Between a vasectomy and reversal and now a year+ of blast and cruise....I need to blast my nuts back into action.

@GYMnTONIC I sent you a PM

I appreciate all if the protocol feedback. Sounds like 500-1000ui HCG and 75ui HMG 3x week is a protocol from a few people. Paired with clomid which is what I already kinda guessed minus the HMG. I had planned HCG 3x week and continuing low dose clomid for the next 90 days or so. Then get another sperm analysis done.

Good luck Mayhem!! Love kids. I enjoy the practicing part right now

Max
#truly#luvbabies

I blasted and cruised for 4 years without ever getting off gear by no means was I very fertile before I used anabolics. I used clomid and hcg 1500 iu mwf and 3 months after this simple protocol I got the gf pregnant.

Love this post MM!! ❤️

Back