• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let's all get on this vaccine train!

Never will I get jabbed with this concoction!

If hell freezes over, they canl kiss my ass x2, yet I still won’t take any BS shot. The reasons are so wide and deep the forum bandwidth cant handle them all to be listed

edit: she was pretty hot lol

Last edited:
They keep tryin to scare me into this, the d variant is comin, i say yeah my d right in ur mouth....

Talked to my cousin yesterday. One of her friends got the jabs and then died a month later with cardiac amyloidosis. The doctor refused to write a VAERS report. I work in vaccines. I also know a number of nurses and health professionals. Shit is getting real out there.

I didn't have any issue with the Phizer vaccine.

The company I work for gave a incentive.

I didn't have any issue with the Phizer vaccine.

The company I work for gave a incentive.

I’ve been fully vaccinated with Phizer since April and I want a third shot! You know how us bodybuilders are, more is better, up the dose!!!

There is a third shot ?

I'm not getting another one. I didn't need the first two.

IML Gear Cream!
Dang...that’s hardcore man. Follow the money and everything becomes very clear.

Talked to my cousin yesterday. One of her friends got the jabs and then died a month later with cardiac amyloidosis. The doctor refused to write a VAERS report. I work in vaccines. I also know a number of nurses and health professionals. Shit is getting real out there.

Well.. for those of us that don’t get the mark.... we got a place we all meet up or..... what’s the game plan? Just each their own?

y’all got short wave?

FDA gonna approve pfizer shot by Labor Day. For those of us that rely on our healthcare for sick kids and paychecks to feed and house our families.... when our slavers decide we aren’t worthy of employment without getting this experimental drug that don’t work....

what’s a man to do?

- - - Updated - - -

FDA gonna approve pfizer shot by Labor Day. For those of us that rely on our healthcare for sick kids and paychecks to feed and house our families.... when our slavers decide we aren’t worthy of employment without getting this experimental drug that don’t work....

what’s a man to do?

what’s a man to do?

- - - Updated - - -

what’s a man to do?

I have a feeling my company is leaning this way

Me my wife and 2 oldest got the phizer. Didn't want it but was worried about a travel ban since I paid for a condo for vacation. Also my youngest has a compromised immune system. Will I get another...only if I have to. Even tho my wife is vaccinated she now has to wear a mask at work again. There is just going to be one variant after another and it isn't going away.

In the time of Bidens reign of nothing there has been over 200,000 deaths and up to 70% of the country has been vaxxxed, and over 90% have been vaxxed in the age range with the most deaths. IF this is such a great product, why is it that in the 6 and half months from april til mid october last year we had the same amount die, and no vaccine to protect a damn person. Not one news outlet runs a death count anymore. They sure as hell aren't going to have you find out the amount of bodies on Bidens doorstep is any different than Trumps. The vaccine may help some, but it also kills others and doesn't effectively end your risk. When I can get a vaccine that works one and done like polio or small pox than we got something to talk about. Never hear anyone coming down with a mild case of polio!

Get Shredded!
Are we so fucking arrogant we cant look to Sweden? Fuckers opened their country said roam and be actually fucking free, we wont lock u down or mask mandate u, and they have the least deaths and least amount of sick along with the least + tests..... We r a fucking joke, spitten all this patriotic bs about home of the free land of the brave bs and we are too fucking arrogant to even join up with the countries who arent holding their people in bondage..... That is fucking hypocrisy.....

Are we so fucking arrogant we cant look to Sweden? Fuckers opened their country said roam and be actually fucking free, we wont lock u down or mask mandate u, and they have the least deaths and least amount of sick along with the least + tests..... We r a fucking joke, spitten all this patriotic bs about home of the free land of the brave bs and we are too fucking arrogant to even join up with the countries who arent holding their people in bondage..... That is fucking hypocrisy.....
they’re also getting raped by dune coons... but I get your point. They’re also mostly white. Everyone knows coof is racist and only goes after non whites.

next please.

We’re so arrogant we don’t even acknowledge Sweden exists, it was more important to politicize the virus that China released to make sure we got rid of trump.

Meanwhile in India, you don't hear about surges from Delta where it came from...why...they went from 400K case a day to 40K in 2 months...with much higher population. Media scare tactics for ratings....what happened to watching movie or going on thrill rides or calling that crazy ass but hot as hell Ex for a good scare. Bunch of slack jawed pussies nowadays

Government is shady. So many ppl feel comfort in the vaccine and im sure not many even cared to know what's in it or for info on how it will help. Many were unaware you can still get it and pass it until after they got it. Tell me this many stores In My town have pics on the walls vaccinated = no mask unvaccinated= mask up. If u can still gwt it and pass it what is the difference. Soon if ur not vaccinated you won't be able to do much of anything.

As much as they want that...total compliance..not going to happen..

As much as they want that...total compliance..not going to happen..
No there will always be ppl that fight the system but most will be scared into doing it or they will make it impossible to go anywhere or do anything without being vaccinated.

No there will always be ppl that fight the system but most will be scared into doing it or they will make it impossible to go anywhere or do anything without being vaccinated.

sounds like you’re finally coming around dude. Good for you.

we been saying this for over a year now lol

you get the jab?

yeah, fuck that

Back