• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My wife’s gonna leave me

IML Gear Cream!
Man
My hippy vegan hiker blogger athlete person who lives next to me.
Lmao
He said this about running any performance enhancing products and your body can begin to over digest certain foods mixed with the extra fat and calories burning off makes tons of toxins that come together to create extra pungent farts filled with different gases.

Wes, I must admit, that was an excellent product review. Lol, I'm not even fucking around. I don't have a gas problem but, if I did, your review would def influence me to try that product.

Thanks man but that's not me

I found that on the website and thats why I put it in quotes

LOL, but yeah if I had that issue I'd def try these LMAO.

Eggs have a lot of sulfur. My farts never stink unless I've been eating a lot of eggs. Maybe that's the problem

Metamucil.

2 spoonfuls twice a day and after a few days your farts will stink less. You won’t have as much poop stuck in your colon so your gas won’t stink as bad. Still prolly fart a lot. Also, drink more h2o ...

Raw veggie Platter w lots of Broccoli Heads , Hard boiled egg , a few slim Jim’s/pepperoni sticks/and some cans of carbonated Diet Coke! Omg! I had a dude in high school coding class;
He would practice for clearing full stores , or Aisles at Large mega markets . Just a weird individual. Gas from both ends. No girlfriend...ever!! Just vaped all day! I gotta look him up. Probably some Computer App designer ! Lol

Max

Raw veggie Platter w lots of Broccoli Heads , Hard boiled egg , a few slim Jim’s/pepperoni sticks/and some cans of carbonated Diet Coke! Omg! I had a dude in high school coding class;
He would practice for clearing full stores , or Aisles at Large mega markets . Just a weird individual. Gas from both ends. No girlfriend...ever!! Just vaped all day! I gotta look him up. Probably some Computer App designer ! Lol

Max

Those are some skillz right there. I don’t like to brag so I usually hold them in when out in public…

Thanks man but that's not me

I found that on the website and thats why I put it in quotes

LOL, but yeah if I had that issue I'd def try these LMAO.
Do we get Wes 15 on these? Fuckin Wes and his fart pads- Only Wes could find these- Only Wes! Wes15-lol

Get Shredded!
Do we get Wes 15 on these? Fuckin Wes and his fart pads- Only Wes could find these- Only Wes! Wes15-lol

Too Funny , especially for bodybuilders, we all have had the high protein gas ! Omg ⛽️!!

Max

This thread make me want to eat a steak then a bowl of chilli with mustard and then some garlic eggs with white onion.
I bet the ass sweat would cause a major rash hahahhha

finger bang gang

Strong thread bump. Wonder what happened to MonsterMaker?

DiscreetZ? I need those. I'm probably one of the smallest guys in here mass wise (road to recovery) but my farts would knock a buzzard off a gut wagon.

He has an alt account and comes around every now and then. I can't for the life of me remember his new screen name.
Ah didn't realize he had an alt. Hope he chimes in or rather stays low key. He was a pretty good cat.

For some reason my phone alerted me for this thread maybe someone liked a post.

finger bang gang
Yeah, I've been getting some strange alerts on Tapatalk too. Like false notifications of me being quoted in four year old threads... weird

Dude was/is a “go to” for what NOT to do. As a cautionary education source, he was priceless.
Wonder if he has maintained his swimmer’s physique?

Dude was/is a “go to” for what NOT to do. As a cautionary education source, he was priceless.
Wonder if he has maintained his swimmer’s physique?
He was a piece of shit and a liar. He made eveyone feel bad for him with all these ridiculous stories and then guys like Zion and others basically paid for his cycle and hired Monty as his coach. I mean what king of piece of shit accepts money and gifts from a dude struggling with cancer? I called him out once and he kept sending me tough guy PM’s. 😂😂😂😂😂

Try have enough respect to not shoot shit out of your ass in front of
If I can’t get a grip on this gas. At first it was kinda funny to me but lately I’m starting to gross myself out. I fucking stink bro, plain and simple. Ever since I started this bulk. Not sure if it’s just the calories or a specific element of my diet (protein sources, fiber, or shear amount of protein) that’s doing it but fuck is it disgusting. My whole apartment will stink if I just naturally let them go. Got some over the counter gas pills that help a little bit I wish I didn’t need to take something for it. Is it just the nature of aas and eating 4500 calories/ 300G protein a day or is there ways around it?
Her.

Back