• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Red Lined

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey my yoked up hoodlums, I've not been around for abit. Had some shit go down, and a goofy broad called the cops and said " she was worried " , whatever that means ?
So I get 4 cops carrying AR 15s, I think, come into my house, no warrant, no nothing. They find nothing AT ALL, and just decide to run me in on a baker act. They hold me for 4 days.

I've never seen such abuse of power in my life, all because one dinigy broad stuck her nose in other people's business. Shit is getting real , so watch your ass because if you get mad, and make a pussy scared, your fucked. Get toxic people out of your life now !

Welcome back. Did they take your guns, sharp objects, etc?
They found nothing at all ! Just a allegation from someone not even in our family ...
Pretty sure I got Baker act because I was upset and confrontational about them not having a warrant, and finding NOTHING, fucking captain americas.

Baker act sound so damned wrong to me and cops are out of control these days. Sorry you had to go thru all that man. Think you have a case against the popo?

Baker act sound so damned wrong to me and cops are out of control these days. Sorry you had to go thru all that man. Think you have a case against the popo?

Oh no, I have to defend myself against a RPO ( risk protection order ) now. Got a great lawyer though 3k worth.. Pretty sure this cock sucker was one of them. Haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-10-18-17-34~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-10-18-17-34~2.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 104
Interesting side note. They just kept asking me if I had guns. At first I said I would need to speak with a lawyer first before I could answer any questions. They just kept pressing me. Then I inacted my 5th amendment right to remain silent. They told me I did not have any rights at all and I must answer, and I was on their vest cam. Well, that will get you hauled in. Constitution means shit today ...

Interesting side note. They just kept asking me if I had guns. At first I said I would need to speak with a lawyer first before I could answer any questions. They just kept pressing me. Then I inacted my 5th amendment right to remain silent. They told me I did not have any rights at all and I must answer, and I was on their vest cam. Well, that will get you hauled in. Constitution means shit today ...
Sheesh, you were within your rights not to answer without a lawyer present. Well, they weren't just going to let you go on your merry way that's for sure.

This woman has to be mistaken in her identity of you if you never knew her or had any contact with her. Looks like a setup and hopefully with a good lawyer you can put this shit right to bed.

The whole thing really really sucks that's for darn sure.

Last edited:
They found nothing at all ! Just a allegation from someone not even in our family ...
Pretty sure I got Baker act because I was upset and confrontational about them not having a warrant, and finding NOTHING, fucking captain americas.
Here in California what happened to you is known as a 5150 hold. Basically, you're a danger to your self and/or others and unable to care for your own safety. But 72 hours is the maximum amount of time they can legally hold you, unless a psychiatrist decides to admit you. Did you talk to a doctor?

Yup same here. I’ve been taken away twice in my life. Lol Out both times around 4 days. They say it’s a 72 hr hold but once your in there they don’t get you out in a hurry.

Here in California what happened to you is known as a 5150 hold. Basically, you're a danger to your self and/or others and unable to care for your own safety. But 72 hours is the maximum amount of time they can legally hold you, unless a psychiatrist decides to admit you. Did you talk to a doctor?

IML Gear Cream!
Yup same here. I’ve been taken away twice in my life. Lol Out both times around 4 days. They say it’s a 72 hr hold but once your in there they don’t get you out in a hurry.
Yeah, I've written up more 5150 holds than I care to remember. I can spot a cuckoo a mile away, lol

Yeah, I've written up more 5150 holds than I care to remember. I can spot a cuckoo a mile away, lol
They don't have that sort of law here in NH yet, but when I lived in CT they have a Baker's Law and I feel it's a good law if applied right and I don't think in the OP's case it should even apply.

Have to be careful not to get angry around cops as they could use that to detain you...

Last edited:
Any chance AMARider you can feel us in on the claims made by this broad? What specifically were you being accused of? I understand it is mental health related but what did she say her specific reasoning was...

Oh no, I have to defend myself against a RPO ( risk protection order ) now. Got a great lawyer though 3k worth.. Pretty sure this cock sucker was one of them. Haha

I say this 100, if you want revenge....I'm in....

Any chance AMARider you can feel us in on the claims made by this broad? What specifically were you being accused of? I understand it is mental health related but what did she say her specific reasoning was...

Yeah, I was wondering that myself. Because from experience, I know there is always three sides to a story...

Where does it end? I can’t believe that this is the world we live in, makes the future seem pretty bleak for my grandkids, FUCK the left!!!!

In Philly this used to happen all the time, usually it was a pissed off girlfriend. All you have to do is go to a police station and tell them they think you are a risk to yourself, and then the PD go to their house and take them in for a manditiry eval.

Yeah, I was wondering that myself. Because from experience, I know there is always three sides to a story...

absolutely..... Though from what I see AMA is fairly level headed....anybody can have a bad day though....been there....done that..... at my worst I was a psycho maniac at times...lost in drugs, homelessness, general apathy and self made misery and it was always somebody elses fault. It was never my choices.... then I grew up...

Get Shredded!

Been there

Sure, I have a friend that I've known since high school. Not bragging, but she is in love with me. She was staying with me, and she came with a pharmacy, like 5 huge bottles of pills. So she's like, here take these they are xanax. Then here take these, they are vicodans. But I didn't know what they were. So she wants to sleep in my bed at first, then she wants to fuck.
Here's the thing though, I got super sick with sepsis, and she called the EMT, I tell them to fuck off and get outa my house. They call the cops, and they just bust in - no warrant, so I tell them to fuck off too. Well, this bitch tells the cops I'm on heroin. They take me against my will through a Baker act. Remember I'm legit sick with sepsis, and I wake up in the ICU with a tube up my dick, 6 litters of o2, and 8 ports in my arms. I tell them " I'm going home, so here comes the cops again.

Why did this bitch do this ? One, I wouldn't fuck her. Two, I wouldn't let her move into my house. 3rd, she is on SSD for mentalking illnes. 4th, she got into a big fight with my wife, who was out of town .

in philly this used to happen all the time, usually it was a pissed off girlfriend. All you have to do is go to a police station and tell them they think you are a risk to yourself, and then the pd go to their house and take them in for a manditiry eval.

yes ! Ask mike tyson what happens if you offend a woman ...

Not me not in my state no way no how.. the cops here are cocksuckers like everywhere else but my county is known as the worst one for cops in the state. With that said they still wouldn't try to pull this shit cause everyone here has guns hell you don't need a permit here even lol. Ive been waiting on the day anyone shows up like that fuck you bring the mrap your gonna need it. That right there is why I'm as anti gov as I am I've had bad runins of bs like that in the past not fair not right. I'm not going to a crazy house or prison cause I'd never make it out just put me in the fuckn ground, free or die

Not me not in my state no way no how.. the cops here are cocksuckers like everywhere else but my county is known as the worst one for cops in the state. With that said they still wouldn't try to pull this shit cause everyone here has guns hell you don't need a permit here even lol. Ive been waiting on the day anyone shows up like that fuck you bring the mrap your gonna need it. That right there is why I'm as anti gov as I am I've had bad runins of bs like that in the past not fair not right. I'm not going to a crazy house or prison cause I'd never make it out just put me in the fuckn ground, free or die

Totally feel ya on that. How just a moment in time can change your life . Personally, I don't have a gun for exactly that reason. It's the end of your life if you fire, or point at cops. From that second on, it suicide by cop ?

If the cops didn't come, sepsis would have killed me. I had a 104 degree temperature, and was not lucid. I don't have a gun to give them, and I'm extremely confident the RPO will be dismissed.

Sure, I have a friend that I've known since high school. Not bragging, but she is in love with me. She was staying with me, and she came with a pharmacy, like 5 huge bottles of pills. So she's like, here take these they are xanax. Then here take these, they are vicodans. But I didn't know what they were. So she wants to sleep in my bed at first, then she wants to fuck.
Here's the thing though, I got super sick with sepsis, and she called the EMT, I tell them to fuck off and get outa my house. They call the cops, and they just bust in - no warrant, so I tell them to fuck off too. Well, this bitch tells the cops I'm on heroin. They take me against my will through a Baker act. Remember I'm legit sick with sepsis, and I wake up in the ICU with a tube up my dick, 6 litters of o2, and 8 ports in my arms. I tell them " I'm going home, so here comes the cops again.

Why did this bitch do this ? One, I wouldn't fuck her. Two, I wouldn't let her move into my house. 3rd, she is on SSD for mentalking illnes. 4th, she got into a big fight with my wife, who was out of town .

Yeah, i feel you brother, I had a girl like that chase me for years. I'm ugly so not sure why.... That said sepsis will kill you bro....it almost killed me back in August of 2020. So, she might have saved your life even if she is a royal crazy cunt. I'd ghost her personally, never let back in my life and get a restraining order...and if not you have your wife do it....

Edit I see your post where it saved your life....

Last edited:
Back