• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs bloodwork thread

IML Gear Cream!
Just did my last scheduled pin. I’ll pull bloods next Monday. All of the shots were good to go. Never any pip and the oil draws quickly. Thanks SB for the opportunity to try some of your gear.
Pulling bloods tomorrow?

Any word on the labs?

Pulled bloods last Monday and got a call Tuesday and they said they had a issue with the sample. So in order to stay with the protocol waited till today and pulled again. Should have the results tomorrow or Wednesday

Yes and thank you again for this chance to enjoy this test. I feel great on it and halve no doubt the test going to come back saying good things

Man what happened bro you were supposed to post your blood work you stated you pulled blood on October 25th it is now the 9th of November don't know what is going on.

If you did make a mistake please let me know I know that there was an issue that you missed a shot.

I am trying to post someone's blood work now but it wont let me upload it for some reason. He is a well known member who wants to stay anonymous because he has ties to another lab but he ran our Test Enan 250mg a week and his results came back 1244. Still waiting on our HPLC report on our Sust that seems to be stuck in customs for over a month now

Get Shredded!
This is bloodwork from a trusted well known member who wishes to stay anonymous because he has ties with another lab so I need to repect his wishes. He ran 250mgs a week of my Test Enan and here are the results

Attachments

• testresults1.jpg
    testresults1.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 163
Bump!!!

This is bloodwork from a trusted well known member who wishes to stay anonymous because he has ties with another lab so I need to repect his wishes. He ran 250mgs a week of my Test Enan and here are the results
Too bad we couldn’t use his name… but this Test shows it all!!

Heres the blood results approximately 8 weeks on sb test prop,test e and tren

Test prop 400mg weekly
Test e 1000mg weekly
200 mag tren ace weekly

Attachments

• 67dc430281698c4398b17fd92785a7f1.jpg
    67dc430281698c4398b17fd92785a7f1.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
Good to know I got some tren coming can’t wait to try it
Im almost nervous to run SB tren I Might have to tap out early because of it hahaha! my next run has tren in but I’m sticking with the Tren A to test the waters. I can take my time and dial it up and down depending on what I feel

I’m alm

Im almost nervous to run SB tren I Might have to tap out early because of it hahaha! my next run has tren in but I’m sticking with the Tren A to test the waters. I can take my time and dial it up and down depending on what I feel
I always recoment tren ace over tren e.me personally enanthate has never given me the same result as ace has.not only me but more than a few others i know have had the same experience.also tren is way more beneficial and potent when estrogen is on the higher side.same reason estrogen is given along with tren to cattle because it works twice as better.Derick dis a video on this you can refer to as well.but to your point of topic yes stick with tren ace and teuat me no human on earth needs more than 250mg a week of tren!youll be good to go with tren ace for sure especially SB's

I took the liberty of editing out the personal details (such that they were).
J… how do you like running your test like this? I see you do the Test E and the Prop.. what do you feel is the best benefit from running if like this? I’ve always been interested in doing this but im not sure. Just trying to get your experience on it…

I always recoment tren ace over tren e.me personally enanthate has never given me the same result as ace has.not only me but more than a few others i know have had the same experience.also tren is way more beneficial and potent when estrogen is on the higher side.same reason estrogen is given along with tren to cattle because it works twice as better.Derick dis a video on this you can refer to as well.but to your point of topic yes stick with tren ace and teuat me no human on earth needs more than 250mg a week of tren!youll be good to go with tren ace for sure especially SB's
Ya rock and roll man sounds good. I’ve tried doing Tren E once and I really wasn’t feeling it and too be honest I felt like hell the whole time. Just not worth it…

I‘m going to run it this upcoming run I have set for the end of the month/maybe a couple of weeks. I have a rule to always have everything on hand before I start so I need to still pick up an AI and caber. I was thinking I’d start the Tren A at 50mg, then 100mg… then 200mg and then just see how I’m holding up with that. I’ve never gone over 350mg w/ Tren and I don’t plan on running it this time anywhere close to that!

Ya rock and roll man sounds good. I’ve tried doing Tren E once and I really wasn’t feeling it and too be honest I felt like hell the whole time. Just not worth it…

I‘m going to run it this upcoming run I have set for the end of the month/maybe a couple of weeks. I have a rule to always have everything on hand before I start so I need to still pick up an AI and caber. I was thinking I’d start the Tren A at 50mg, then 100mg… then 200mg and then just see how I’m holding up with that. I’ve never gone over 350mg w/ Tren and I don’t plan on running it this time anywhere close to that!
Yea bother you dont need much tren ace to get alot out of it.a little goes a long way.if you are prone to prolactin than caber is what you need.you shpuldnt have any issues 200mg and below to need anything but for peac of mind i dont blame you keeping caber on hand.i have everything on hand at all times just in case.

Yea bother you dont need much tren ace to get alot out of it.a little goes a long way.if you are prone to prolactin than caber is what you need.you shpuldnt have any issues 200mg and below to need anything but for peac of mind i dont blame you keeping caber on hand.i have everything on hand at all times just in case.
Ya and I’m running 200mg Deca w/ 250mg Test E as TRT but I’ll running the Deca much higher during the run. So the Deca and Tren I have to have the caber lol. Im ordering SB’s Caber and I know I’ll be good to go!

Ya and I’m running 200mg Deca w/ 250mg Test E as TRT but I’ll running the Deca much higher during the run. So the Deca and Tren I have to have the caber lol. Im ordering SB’s Caber and I know I’ll be good to go!
If i may suggest replacing the deca with npp i think youll be way better off.just my 2 cents brother

If i may suggest replacing the deca with npp i think youll be way better off.just my 2 cents brother
Okay brother so this is the cycle (I trust your feedback brother I always have).

Test E 750mg (wk 1-10)
Test E 1000mg (wk 11-20)
Deca 500mg (wk 1-20)
Primo E (wk 1-20)
Proviron 50mg ED (wk 1-20)
HGH 2-3 iu (5 days on/2 off)

Peptides
Peptide MK-677
Melatonin 2

AI aromasin on hand. Caber will be on hand.

I want to throw DHB in here but I’m not sure where and at what MG’s. I was thinking 350mg and running it at the end wk 10 - 20 but I’m not sure if it belongs. I have the Primo in there and to me Primo and DHB are both DHT’s so I’m just not 100% i need it or maybe thinking I’d run it down the road with just a Test only cycle just to see how my body adapts to it as I’ve yet to run it. I wanted to throw Mast in here but guys on here talked me out of it saying it was too much going on… which they were right.

So running NPP is something you’d suggest? I do run Deca at a low dose for joint support and as a TRT regimen and I love how full it makes me. Brother you still think NPP would be a good choice? Plus I have a ton of Deca lol. I can always grab NPP… financially we sell it so reasonable it’s not an issue Cost wise.

If you like the fullness and water retention by all means stay with deca.its all personal preference.The longer the ester the more water retentive it is.(higher bp,estrogen etc)npp much shorter estrogen less water retention.im honestly at the end of the day not a fan at all of nandrolone(npp,deca)i only run npp in tje off season and not for long.running tren along with npp/deca both compounds are nor19.trens binding affinity is bar none to npp/deca so you wont even get much out of npp or deca while on tren.id personally run anadrol50 eod 50mg if you like fullness and drop the deca/npp all together.far as dhb goes thats one of my favorite compounds in the world.shame sb doesnt carry it bit dragon pharma does and its insane dhb.at the end of the day to each thier own thats just my 2 cents.but yes by far if you choose to run anything run npp opposed to deca

If you like the fullness and water retention by all means stay with deca.its all personal preference.The longer the ester the more water retentive it is.(higher bp,estrogen etc)npp much shorter estrogen less water retention.im honestly at the end of the day not a fan at all of nandrolone(npp,deca)i only run npp in tje off season and not for long.running tren along with npp/deca both compounds are nor19.trens binding affinity is bar none to npp/deca so you wont even get much out of npp or deca while on tren.id personally run anadrol50 eod 50mg if you like fullness and drop the deca/npp all together.far as dhb goes thats one of my favorite compounds in the world.shame sb doesnt carry it bit dragon pharma does and its insane dhb.at the end of the day to each thier own thats just my 2 cents.but yes by far if you choose to run anything run npp opposed to deca
As always I appreciate the input brother and the time 😁

Ill def consider this as this isn’t going to be a bulk and more of a Spring/summer cycle so I want to stay lean. See I don’t bloat up or puff up on Deca even in moderate dosages. I mostly run it for the joint support. It does keep me full…

I’ll def consider it brother.. hope all is well man

Back