• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG dose

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for some help here..

HCG dosage and frequency while ON cycle to keep keel balls big and full…

HCG dosage while cruising on TRT in between cycles.

I’ve been blasting and cruising for years now and haven’t been using HCG. Done having kids so that’s not a problem. Just want some size in my balls back and have also read a lot that HCG helps with libido and mood.

Thanks a lot.

250-500iu 2-3x per week is the expert dosages run in the medical community based on various studies (pubmed)

We know that 900iu a week is going to keep intracellular testosterone levels in range in almost all males.

As for keeping testicle size (100%) I would say it is very very unlikely in an experienced AAS user or even a long term HRT patient.

The hcg while on cycle certainly will keep some of the size and it will certainly make PCT easier, that is factual.

But in any clients and patients I have seen over the years, long term AAS use, abuse, the users testicles are never quite as full when "On" cycle or HRT even with the addition of HCG.

Either way the addition of HCG while on HRT is an option I personally advise with my clients.

I am starting 500iu 3x week today after seeing something about using HCG during TRT. I just started started 250mg test/week, last week. Supposed to be good for fat mobilization too.

Big nuts? I have no interest in them, even when they were small and I had big legs they got in the way. I’ll never understand the obsession with nut size. As long as they work, the smaller the better.

Just saw this. My doctor has me on 500iu 3x week along with my TRT. I do not plan on having kids but do it because it just makes me feel better and love the giant loads I shoot.

Just saw this. My doctor has me on 500iu 3x week along with my TRT. I do not plan on having kids but do it because it just makes me feel better and love the giant loads I shoot.

Thanks for the reply. I’m wondering if HCG while on Test will help with erection quality… also, does anyone have a recommendation where to get HCG?

Damn 500iu 3x/wk for TRT? My TRT doc has me at 250iu 2x/wk. He just added it a week ago so I don’t know if works yet or not. Be great though if it helps with fat mobilization as well.

Back