• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

That T-bol sweet spot?

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For the guys out there that have ran t-ball what's your sweet spot? 40mg a day? How did you like it? About to incorporate it into my cycle :bitenails:

40-50mg a day always seemed more than enough for me bro. I don’t use it often but quality t-bol I can’t see you needing more. Nice pumps and dry gain.

30mg 2x daily (it last like 16 hrs so, long half life ) . I did 70mg (10mg pills) Felt like I was gonna pop.

Max

40-50mg a day always seemed more than enough for me bro. I don’t use it often but quality t-bol I can’t see you needing more. Nice pumps and dry gain.

Nice, thats what I was thinking. Should be good stuff but we will see. I'll start with the 40 and see how I feel. Thanks bro.

30mg 2x daily (it last like 16 hrs so, long half life ) . I did 70mg (10mg pills) Felt like I was gonna pop.

Max

Lol, nice. Going to do 20mg in the am 20mg at night. What do you think about runnin dbol at the same time? Just maybe 20mg a day. Over kill? Thanks Max 🤘🤘

Lol, nice. Going to do 20mg in the am 20mg at night. What do you think about runnin dbol at the same time? Just maybe 20mg a day. Over kill? Thanks Max

I would do the Tbol first for a few weeks , then try it. I am all about experimenting, some people get puffy nips from Dbol. Tbol doesn’t give the size like Dbol but it friggin works awesome , stronger than Var mg for mg (IME) .

Dbol is my favorite for bulking , A-50 inj too.

Max

I need to keep it real and this is the one compound that I will openly admit that I do abuse. I use it in high dosages but it comes at a cost. The pumps can be absolutely debilitating and I believe this is one of the culprits that has ruined my lower back and in fact made some of my sessions impossible to complete.
100mg would be my go-to spot depending on the day, chest, arms , shoulders, when it came to back day or leg day I would have to lower it to 50-60..
I absolutely love this compound especially in high dosages.

I need to keep it real and this is the one compound that I will openly admit that I do abuse. I use it in high dosages but it comes at a cost. The pumps can be absolutely debilitating and I believe this is one of the culprits that has ruined my lower back and in fact made some of my sessions impossible to complete.
100mg would be my go-to spot depending on the day, chest, arms , shoulders, when it came to back day or leg day I would have to lower it to 50-60..

My bud does 50/50 am w Brekkie and before bed and loves it. He basically only uses Turinabol and Var now. He likes Winstrol for cutting but said it caused “dry joint” feelings. He enjoys the tbol.
He does take:( Tudca 500/NAC 750/MIC 3g each/3g fish oil/800 SAMe ) during all blasts and his ast/alt does really well. So I definitely paid attention.

Max

I think the highest I've gone was 50mg.
The only thing I don't like is the forearms/ hand grip pumps I get from it when gripping onto the weights. It kills when doing dumbell presses especially

i think the same way as Vision . it works great for me at 100mg day but lower back pumps i cant train legs and back only on machines . But most of the orals do that like dbol, anadrol . Try taurine , drink more water , days off do keto to reduce water retention .

IML Gear Cream!
My bud does 50/50 am w Brekkie and before bed and loves it. He basically only uses Turinabol and Var now. He likes Winstrol for cutting but said it caused “dry joint” feelings. He enjoys the tbol.
He does take:( Tudca 500/NAC 750/MIC 3g each/3g fish oil/800 SAMe ) during all blasts and his ast/alt does really well. So I definitely paid attention.

Max
The 50/50 with var and tbol is truly all I go to, that's all I really use. Both are complimentary, and you feel clean without that sloppy feeling. Having mobility with full range of motion is an absolute must for me. I do need to work on my stretching because I am pretty tight, but I would rather feel tight then feel sloppy and bloated.
Test, mast and tbol/var all day long.
i think the same way as Vision . it works great for me at 100mg day but lower back pumps i cant train legs and back only on machines . But most of the orals do that like dbol, anadrol . Try taurine , drink more water , days off do keto to reduce water retention .
Lower back pumps can be an absolute nightmare.
100mg is truly the Honey spot, but not on leg day or back day. I have literally been out of commission for a couple sessions because of pumps. I skip it and all that day, other than that chest arms and shoulders get one hell of a session!!

I like 50-75mgs a day. I always ran 75mgs a day with no sides too

TBol is a brilliant drug

The 50/50 with var and tbol is truly all I go to, that's all I really use. Both are complimentary, and you feel clean without that sloppy feeling. Having mobility with full range of motion is an absolute must for me. I do need to work on my stretching because I am pretty tight, but I would rather feel tight then feel sloppy and bloated.
Test, mast and tbol/var all day long.

Lower back pumps can be an absolute nightmare.
100mg is truly the Honey spot, but not on leg day or back day. I have literally been out of commission for a couple sessions because of pumps. I skip it and all that day, other than that chest arms and shoulders get one hell of a session!!
I love that combo when I don’t want to use Dbol or Anadrol, I get all the power without all the bloat! Plus, I followed your guys’ advice about L-taurine and bought a kilo. It seems 5g is my dose to prevent the back pumps, OMG; the Pain is ridiculous. Now I rarely have it happen.

TBol is a brilliant drug
I find it a tad stronger than Var and super versatile. I see a lot more female physique/BB using it too. I loved studying it before I used it. First time I did 10mg Tabs : 2 in AM/2 in PM and it worked good. Now, years later it still works !! I still love inj adrol (after I learned how to master the water part) and Dbol Tabs. I still like getting 10mg tablets vs 50mg, lol! Old habit, seems like I get more BANG !!

Max

I've been takin it for about 4 days now and I can already see it workin. More vascular and the arm pumps are real. Not to strong tho. 20 in the am 20 in the pm.

I lovvvvved thoes 10mg pills. What I first started with back in the day. I had like 300 10mg pills. I'd even brake them in half and take 5mg every 2 hours. I was bout that dbol life haha I ran it like that for a year... What a dumb ass. Liver was perfect blood pressure, well that's a different story haha.

- - - Updated - - -

TBol is a brilliant drug
I might bump it up here in a couple weeks. So far 40mg is workin nice.

Damn bro! 100mg. Sounds like alot. But man I bet it worked great. Is it as bad for your liver as dbol? How long would you run it at 100mg a day?

I've been takin it for about 4 days now and I can already see it workin. More vascular and the arm pumps are real. Not to strong tho. 20 in the am 20 in the pm.

I lovvvvved thoes 10mg pills. What I first started with back in the day. I had like 300 10mg pills. I'd even brake them in half and take 5mg every 2 hours. I was bout that dbol life haha I ran it like that for a year... What a dumb ass. Liver was perfect blood pressure, well that's a different story haha.

- - - Updated - - -

I might bump it up here in a couple weeks. So far 40mg is workin nice.

Hells Yeah! Hit the 60!

Max

Damn bro! 100mg. Sounds like alot. But man I bet it worked great. Is it as bad for your liver as dbol? How long would you run it at 100mg a day?

No it's not as taxing, but you do need to take a break from it like anything else.. they were using higher dosages during the Olympics, I'm not making that up.
It really is one of those drugs if you use a high dosage of it you will get a good return. Not many compounds are like that. I strongly encourage and suggest not to use high dosage on leg day or back day. You should do fine at 60, on arm day, chest day and shoulders bump it up to 100 just for a bucket list.. don't forget to add BCAAs intra workout drink with electrolytes and most definitely add several cranks of sea salt with it.. get that down long before your workout is over and you'll have some amazing pumps.

I love that combo when I don’t want to use Dbol or Anadrol, I get all the power without all the bloat! Plus, I followed your guys’ advice about L-taurine and bought a kilo. It seems 5g is my dose to prevent the back pumps, OMG; the Pain is ridiculous. Now I rarely have it happen.

I find it a tad stronger than Var and super versatile. I see a lot more female physique/BB using it too. I loved studying it before I used it. First time I did 10mg Tabs : 2 in AM/2 in PM and it worked good. Now, years later it still works !! I still love inj adrol (after I learned how to master the water part) and Dbol Tabs. I still like getting 10mg tablets vs 50mg, lol! Old habit, seems like I get more BANG !!

Max

There's a post I made about the back pumps a while ago and a couple guys had some great suggestions with it. Some guy suggested to do weighted hangs and they actually worked. I didn't think they would but they did.. it's almost like one of those inverted beds but it's not inverted and the weight on the belt would be equivalent to your upper body on an inverted bed.
I also do a lot of knees to chest stretching, single knees. But I hold them for a minimum of 3 minutes each.
I'm a firm believer that the majority of people that experience this it's because of scar tissue. When the scar tissue heals it's almost like it's crisscrossed like a weaved basket.

I've used 50 mg per day the 2 times I've used tbol...first time I split 25 mg 2x ed...second time did 50 mg before workout....didnt notice a difference either way as far as what effects,I got. I did have to drop down to 25 mg Ed for a week both times due to the back pumps...I love the results from tbol...I used it both times during recomp...lost weight but didn't lose any size, legs actually got bigger. Only 1/2 inch though

Get Shredded!
There's a post I made about the back pumps a while ago and a couple guys had some great suggestions with it. Some guy suggested to do weighted hangs and they actually worked. I didn't think they would but they did.. it's almost like one of those inverted beds but it's not inverted and the weight on the belt would be equivalent to your upper body on an inverted bed.
I also do a lot of knees to chest stretching, single knees. But I hold them for a minimum of 3 minutes each.
I'm a firm believer that the majority of people that experience this it's because of scar tissue. When the scar tissue heals it's almost like it's crisscrossed like a weaved basket.

I do 30-45 sec hangs a lot now. I have a low back issue from car accident @ 15 yrs old. It is actually a hard exercise! When u relax completely (just using hand strength to hold your “limp body”). I have been lucky it doesn’t affect my squats & deads yet...but only because I use very strict form and that mind/muscle connection(I try to teach it) but that is one thing that is too complex to teach. You give the tools to the client but they have to “do it” or “get it” themselves. It is like when you learn how to finally pose correctly. I still remember when I was able to first control my lats to “flare” them like a Cobra...I was an amazed kid! Lol. Scar tissue is a bitch and so are old “broken bones” I have had a lot before the age of 18. My hand has hardware x2 from sports which gives me issues(I have to wear wrist wraps) and my handwriting sucks! Thank god we don’t write anymore! Lol.

Max

tried it all over the place and ended up @ 30mgs am/pm(60ed). I swear @ 100 I can do like 3 sets of curls and feel like I've done 10- pumps are unreal- good sometimes,bad sometimes- u just have to play w/ dosage- but I've had it cripple me trying to do bench and my back just won't let up, so it can get dicey bro- be careful until u get used to it-but overall my favorite oral(next to provi of course).

Back