• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

JP Jano results

IML Gear Cream!
HAHAHAHA!!! Your just mad, you got called out for lying. But I see how you can relate to this guy. He was full of shit just like you! You also thought you got bunk gear from JP. You two clowns got no business doing gear. Maybe you two knuckleheads can join up with the other goofball in JP's sub-form, who also believes he got bunk gear. Fucking kids! :jerkit:

Settle down bro your gonna have a stroke

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Appreciate you being honest and transparent sending these results over, very awesome!

HAHAHAHA!!! Your just mad, you got called out for lying. But I see how you can relate to this guy. He was full of shit just like you! You also thought you got bunk gear from JP. You two clowns got no business doing gear. Maybe you two knuckleheads can join up with the other goofball in JP's sub-form, who also believes he got bunk gear. Fucking kids! :jerkit:

What are you so butt hurt about ? I really don’t pay attention to pointless drama.

I'm glad to see the Primo results. I've been running his Primo 200 for the past few summers. I have some on hand for this summer, but I'm running a different source right now, and will switch back to JP after I finish those. JP's Primo is pain free for me.

200mg Primo with zero PIP is impressive

I'm glad to see the Primo results. I've been running his Primo 200 for the past few summers. I have some on hand for this summer, but I'm running a different source right now, and will switch back to JP after I finish those. JP's Primo is pain free for me.

Me too man . Primo is my favorite compound . I was gonna get more but it’s sold out rn .

And it is painless . I’ve pínned all kinds of ugl gear over the years . I’ve had stiff legs and arms from gear lol . But this stuff is the smoothest and painless I’ve ever used . I rotate glutes and quads and I barley know I took a shot . 3 ccs twice a week

And it is painless . I’ve pínned all kinds of ugl gear over the years . I’ve had stiff legs and arms from gear lol . But this stuff is the smoothest and painless I’ve ever used . I rotate glutes and quads and I barley know I took a shot . 3 ccs twice a week

Wish I could do the quads. Such an easy location to hit. No awkward bending or stretching. They just don’t like the juice man. Pinned quads exclusively my first 2 weeks. I was limping like crazy and my whole thigh would be inflamed and hot to the touch… extremely uncomfortable… been sticking to delts and glutes. Also tried the pec once, another easy one.

Get Shredded!
Wish I could do the quads. Such an easy location to hit. No awkward bending or stretching. They just don’t like the juice man. Pinned quads exclusively my first 2 weeks. I was limping like crazy and my whole thigh would be inflamed and hot to the touch… extremely uncomfortable… been sticking to delts and glutes. Also tried the pec once, another easy one.

This has happened to me before as well. But knock on wood with the JP gear both nothing . People are gonna start thinking I’m a Jp sponsor with all the talking up the gear lol . But the shit is the smoothest I’ve ever used man . Normally when you pin you get a sore spot no matter what . Sometimes worse then others . But so far I barley even know I pinned . It’s insane but I love it . That’s another reason why I had my doubts bc it’s just so damn smooth I was wondering if there was hormone in that shit . Clearly there is .

This has happened to me before as well. But knock on wood with the JP gear both nothing . People are gonna start thinking I’m a Jp sponsor with all the talking up the gear lol . But the shit is the smoothest I’ve ever used man . Normally when you pin you get a sore spot no matter what . Sometimes worse then others . But so far I barley even know I pinned . It’s insane but I love it . That’s another reason why I had my doubts bc it’s just so damn smooth I was wondering if there was hormone in that shit . Clearly there is .

Lol damn bro has your attitude shifted in the last two days! You ever consider starting a log, so you and we can see how you progress?

Thanks for spending the time to send off and pay for personal tests of any UGL gear. Helps keep them honest when they know members may randomly send off gear. And we know it isn't cheap to 1...send off some ml of gear and 2...pay for the shipping and testing.

PS...over 50 grandpa must have his estro out of whack or something. Get some bloodwork old man, sounds like your hormones are out of whack and you're gettin moody. If you start watching soap operas and crying, double your TRT and AI man!

Thanks for spending the time to send off and pay for personal tests of any UGL gear. Helps keep them honest when they know members may randomly send off gear. And we know it isn't cheap to 1...send off some ml of gear and 2...pay for the shipping and testing.

PS...over 50 grandpa must have his estro out of whack or something. Get some bloodwork old man, sounds like your hormones are out of whack and you're gettin moody. If you start watching soap operas and crying, double your TRT and AI man!

I don’t mind doing it , the process definitely isnt cheap but to me it’s 100% worth it . I will send more in the future but for now I am happy with the results . I had a feeling that Jp was gonna test food and my other shit wasn’t . The fucking bottle of test e didn’t even have test e in it . Had fucking cyp amd prop on top of being underdosed af . I’m glad there is a service like jano out there . Years ago there was nothing like this so I’m glad there is now

Lol damn bro has your attitude shifted in the last two days! You ever consider starting a log, so you and we can see how you progress?

Never thought of it tbh . I didn’t think anyone would follow it . But I’ve already lost like 33 lbs. this cycle was more of a recomp . Trying to get back to where I use to be a few years Ago or as close as I can . I was impatient bc I spent my entire life in the gym . Dedicated. I fell off a few years ago when I switched careers . Fast forward to now and I don’t even do that type of work any more . So I’ve been slowly building back up .

HAHAHAHA!! Another keyboard cowboy running his dick sucker!

No idea what crawled up his ass . He’s been posting wack shit in this thread for no reason .
If he didn't expect to catch some hazing for acting like a dick on a steroid forum, I don't know what to tell him. But in all reality, I'm just fuckin around. No hard feelings to anyone.

Smooth pinning and heavy lifting!

If he didn't expect to catch some hazing for acting like a dick on a steroid forum, I don't know what to tell him. But in all reality, I'm just fuckin around. No hard feelings to anyone.

Smooth pinning and heavy lifting!

Especially on a steroid forum with a bunch of guys full of testosterone 😂😂😂

Never thought of it tbh . I didn’t think anyone would follow it . But I’ve already lost like 33 lbs. this cycle was more of a recomp . Trying to get back to where I use to be a few years Ago or as close as I can . I was impatient bc I spent my entire life in the gym . Dedicated. I fell off a few years ago when I switched careers . Fast forward to now and I don’t even do that type of work any more . So I’ve been slowly building back up .

I would follow it! . I follow all the logs once I find them, especially if they are giving real good feedback and straight talk. The bad and the good. Log help keep you focused ans accountable to yourself (the most important one)

Max

HAHAHAHA!! Another keyboard cowboy running his dick sucker!

Just sit down bro seriously… just do your own thing and let others do their’s… stop wasting your time searching through other members past posts trying to “connect the dots”…

This is how you look taking screenshots trying to discredit other members:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back