• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hcg

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to get some HCG. Wondering who you guys use and recommend on this board.

Sblabs or platinum are the 2 I currently use

I use Livzon Pharmaceuticals.

its worked like a champ but im not sure if the source i use is on this forum.

Just got some mandarin writing tops from sponsor (just for cosmetic purposes really).
Maybe it will produce a larger load

Max

Just got some mandarin writing tops from sponsor (just for cosmetic purposes really).
Maybe it will produce a larger load

Max
I have a scrip for HCG although its a pain to get filled. I run it year round and my loads are HUGE plus I can shoot them 5-6 feet with no problems!!! At 50 with only one ball because of cancer I thinks that's pretty good!!!

I have a scrip for HCG although its a pain to get filled. I run it year round and my loads are HUGE plus I can shoot them 5-6 feet with no problems!!! At 50 with only one ball because of cancer I thinks that's pretty good!!!

Holy shit! I thought it was just me! Lol. Good on ya for still having that kind of trajectory after having testicular cancer !!

Max

They used to be here and I still use them for boner meds and hcg (AIPCTshop).

Does you doc knows you have been taking HCG for a long time? As far as I know its not safe to take drugs like HCG or HMG for such a long period of time.

IML Gear Cream!

How much are you taking? I have no volume left at all with both nuts… I take 300iu twice a week and the boys look normal bet there isn’t much volume or projection.

I think it should be an Olympic event, Wad Shooting. Maybe add it to the triathlon

I just picked me up some Choriomon 5000iu (20 vials).. stuff is hard to find! No Chinese stuff here..[h=1][/h]

Back