• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thoughts on the Delta variant (VOC-21APR-02)?

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Viruses mutate

They are taking this to the bank to try to elicit fear and get people vaccinated.

We just saw Rand Paul devastate the CDC, WHO and Fauci. These fools try and claim that "natural immunity" doesn't exist. And that even if you have had Covid, you still need the vaccine. This goes against all the science the World has ever seen in terms of vaccinations, but yet these fools still try and make these claims and people, some people buy it.

I think the majority of people who are going to get the vaccine did, and those who will not, are not ever going to.

My family and I will never get this vaccine.

And I will never be scared by a virus with a 99.9% survival rate and plus one that we have things like HCQ, ivermectin, vitamin C, D and zinc that all defeat the virus and all the mutations.

I hope it hits Seattle hard and puts a little dent in this traffic. But I'm sure it's all bulshit anyways smoke and mirrors. Obviously trying to get control or hold on to.

How are the India cases declining all the sudden?

Did someone go against the WHO and use a drug they said not to use?

- - - Updated - - -

I hope it hits Seattle hard and puts a little dent in this traffic. But I'm sure it's all bulshit anyways smoke and mirrors. Obviously trying to get control or hold on to.

Midterms year away. Must hold on! Lol

Viruses mutate

They are taking this to the bank to try to elicit fear and get people vaccinated.

We just saw Rand Paul devastate the CDC, WHO and Fauci. These fools try and claim that "natural immunity" doesn't exist. And that even if you have had Covid, you still need the vaccine. This goes against all the science the World has ever seen in terms of vaccinations, but yet these fools still try and make these claims and people, some people buy it.

I think the majority of people who are going to get the vaccine did, and those who will not, are not ever going to.

And I will never be scared by a virus with a 99.9% survival rate and plus one that we have things like HCQ, ivermectin, vitamin C, D and zinc that all defeat the virus and all the mutations.

Thank you, this is exactly my thought process!

IML Gear Cream!

I've been bitching incessantly about the traffic here for the last week. It's just all of a sudden exploded. I'm in the south end, and it's just gridlock from Federal Way to Olympia 7 days a week. I can't imagine what the Fall will be like. I keep joking that we need another pandemic lol.

Viruses mutate

VAccines do save misery though. Most of them really have very good safety profiles. These three, Moderna, Pfizer, and the Jenson vaccine are 3 of the worst safety profiles of virtually all other vaccines. Still after all the proper statistics are run on the numbers they are still not killing as many people as the actual disease even though the deaths are inflated. At a 99.97% survival rate 100 million people infected would give 3,000,000 people dead. If the vaccine has killed 10,000 that is... that is the equation that is looked at and the decision made.

VAccines do save misery though. Most of them really have very good safety profiles. These three, Moderna, Pfizer, and the Jenson vaccine are 3 of the worst safety profiles of virtually all other vaccines. Still after all the proper statistics are run on the numbers they are still not killing as many people as the actual disease even though the deaths are inflated. At a 99.97% survival rate 100 million people infected would give 3,000,000 people dead. If the vaccine has killed 10,000 that is... that is the equation that is looked at and the decision made.

My error it would be 30,000 deaths from COvid in 100 million infected. In reality it's probably more.

I've been bitching incessantly about the traffic here for the last week. It's just all of a sudden exploded. I'm in the south end, and it's just gridlock from Federal Way to Olympia 7 days a week. I can't imagine what the Fall will be like. I keep joking that we need another pandemic lol.

Bro, 100% I've been drivin down that way almost every day. It's fuckin bull shit. All the way from fife I-5 to pretty much 512. Dude it took me 3 hours to get from lynwood to tacoma.

I stayed in the same lane the whole time, was like fuck it haha. It's insane I just except it now.. that or blow my brains out. 🧠 🤯

More Faucci horseshit. More attempts at Govt. Control....ppl aren't going to fall for it.
Why would a flu bother me I was coughing up green stuff 5 weeks ago no virus 🦠 got the shitty test
I’ve had multiple test flus from injections

this thing hasn’t bothered me since it’s been happening people need to live normal now and just forget this bullshit

Wes said it right. Viruses mutate. Plain and simple. That's why the flu vaccine isn't effective most years unless they get the strain right. I give no thought to different strains of the Covid.

Same thought I have on every variant past present and future

Back