• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Stink remembers

The only fucken thing I remeber is you telling the whole fucken world you had two holes down there.
You disgusting individual you.

Bwahahahaha!!!!

did u get the shit fixed bro? And no killy- no more fuckin pics! Seriously- did u get rid of the ass rot boss?

did u get the shit fixed bro? And no killy- no more fuckin pics! Seriously- did u get rid of the ass rot boss?
Realized the other day I didn't get around to your reply. My apologies for that. And thanks for the well wishes n thoughts man.

So with jumping back into treatment. Changing my diet and taking more precautions ( keeping area dry, choosing better fabrics) things started getting drastically better. I had to remove alot of inflammatory foods that may have been triggers or just keeping it constant..

If I put a Pic up. You probly wouldn't notice unless u zoomed in. Or just knowing it was there. But in general. What a fucking difference. I have my son sit on my lap and watch his cartoons now. I wasn't able to do that stuff majority of his life. So it's a big deal for us.

Hotrod. U da man
Thanks again for thinkin of me
And sorry yall had to see that horrendous beauty on my booty.

I bet you got a lot more appreciation for what Kilsong has to endure

Thank u sir.
Yeah..im kinda like a martyr here at the ASF... a purveyor of the faith if you will.
But really all things being equal, it's ALWAYS fun.. day in and day out.
I mean where else could one go to find a guy that had two assholes?
(I just threw up in my mouth a little bit)

Thank u sir.
Yeah..im kinda like a martyr here at the ASF... a purveyor of the faith if you will.
But really all things being equal, it's ALWAYS fun.. day in and day out.
I mean where else could one go to find a guy that had two assholes?
(I just threw up in my mouth a little bit)

but you like to lick assholes so wouldn't that be twice the fun?...:coffee:

Wait a second... I never thought of it that way.
Hmmmm
Call me Stink

Back