Is there any way to get my old account back? SeattlesBest?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I just saw watching a recording of the Track Trials at University of Oregon was 94 deg. ! That is when I love to visit the NW and Vancouver BC & Victoria Island. I do enjoy hitting Pikes Market eating my way through all the stallways. I always have been treated so nice up there, the people are incredibly nice. Only thing I hated was the traffic from Federal Way or Tacoma to and From Seattle. They need to do something about that damn traffic! Lol.
    Itís a trip, I went to Central and East Oregon for some work and it was Hot and Sunny, while Portland and Seattle were raining. Almost like desert-ish; went to some Indian Reservation Kah-nee-tah, I believe. I do want to ride motorcycles with my brothers and friends sometime from The CN border to the MX Border down the 1 /110hwy along the coast ! So fun ...just camp and fish the whole time, definitely when itís cooler.

Max
    Ya.. Oregons hot as hell to right now. Yup PP market is a fun place to grab some food and fresh fish. People in Seattle arnt to bad honestly. The way its ran and by who, is what makes it look bad. Politics.

If your an out door guys so much shit to do around here. Endless hikes and trails, most people are pretty active around here. Alot of hills to climb.

Traffic is horrendous. I sat in traffic for 2 hours going from Seattle to tacoma today. Should only take 35-40mins. Place is getting insane just to many people. I have a Gsxr that I ride around all the time, alot of fun roads out here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,649 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SeattlesBest#2 View Post
    Ya.. Oregons hot as hell to right now. Yup PP market is a fun place to grab some food and fresh fish. People in Seattle arnt to bad honestly. The way its ran and by who, is what makes it look bad. Politics.

If your an out door guys so much shit to do around here. Endless hikes and trails, most people are pretty active around here. Alot of hills to climb.

Traffic is horrendous. I sat in traffic for 2 hours going from Seattle to tacoma today. Should only take 35-40mins. Place is getting insane just to many people. I have a Gsxr that I ride around all the time, alot of fun roads out here.
    That was the only bad thing I remembered and I was there 3 weeks, working Mon-Sat and hated the freeway! I basically had to pack meals so I wouldnít miss my marks! I look forward to hitting Sisters and Bend to Snowboard and Obviously love the Emerald Cup, some super freaks out there! Big boyz!!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome back, glad all is well with you
    "Pick up the bar! that shit aint gonna lift itself!" M. Philp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    That was the only bad thing I remembered and I was there 3 weeks, working Mon-Sat and hated the freeway! I basically had to pack meals so I wouldnít miss my marks! I look forward to hitting Sisters and Bend to Snowboard and Obviously love the Emerald Cup, some super freaks out there! Big boyz!!

Max
    Lol, smart move meal prepping for traffic. It's insane. But I guess with all the activities it would draw a lot of people here. Emerald Cup is legit some serious monsters walking around. Blast going, been a few times over the years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riles View Post
    Welcome back, glad all is well with you
    Thanks bro, glad to see your still around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,349 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SeattlesBest#2 View Post
    Lol, smart move meal prepping for traffic. It's insane. But I guess with all the activities it would draw a lot of people here. Emerald Cup is legit some serious monsters walking around. Blast going, been a few times over the years.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro, glad to see your still around.
    Looking good in your avatar...nice work! Now that you have 15 posts you should now be able to PM The Admin for help in recovering your original account. Good luck!
    Show me

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    604 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome back to ASF. We're here for you.
    From the Steroidify team.

https://steroidify.com/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Looking good in your avatar...nice work! Now that you have 15 posts you should now be able to PM The Admin for help in recovering your original account. Good luck!
    Thanks bro, appreciate the compliment. Been natural for about 3 years now. Ready to put on a few more pounds. I got in touch with an admin thanks for your help bro. Got everything squared away👌
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,066 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow a blast from the past.. How have you been man? Welcome back to the community, it's been a while sheesh!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    Whats up everyone, been MIA for quite some time. Don't really recognize to many people around here anymore.

My original name was SeattlesBest. Forgot my password and cant even remember the email associated with the account.

I'm a retard. Anyway hope everyone is doing well. It's nice to be back. Looks like this place is still very much well and alive!
    Glad to have you back Seattle.

Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!

for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs