Is there any way to get my old account back? SeattlesBest?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,221

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    163
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Cool Is there any way to get my old account back? SeattlesBest?

    Whats up everyone, been MIA for quite some time. Don't really recognize to many people around here anymore.

    My original name was SeattlesBest. Forgot my password and cant even remember the email associated with the account. 😑

    I'm a retard. Anyway hope everyone is doing well. It's nice to be back. Looks like this place is still very much well and alive!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    2,043

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,908
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,215
    Thanked in
    817 Posts
    Rep Points
    1641332849

    I was wondering whatever happened to you brother, glad your back and hope all is well !!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    biggd's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    697

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    261
    Thanked in
    195 Posts
    Rep Points
    2630100

    Welcome back. Iím guessing you can reach out to the admin and ask for help

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Durro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4,362

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,645
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,238
    Thanked in
    742 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ďI know that dudeĒ Welcome back bro!

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,362

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,698
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,892
    Thanked in
    5,261 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattlesBest#2 View Post
    Whats up everyone, been MIA for quite some time. Don't really recognize to many people around here anymore.

    My original name was SeattlesBest. Forgot my password and cant even remember the email associated with the account.

    I'm a retard. Anyway hope everyone is doing well. It's nice to be back. Looks like this place is still very much well and alive!
    Glad to see you back.

    Pm the admin, I'm sure he can help out

  6. #6
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,690

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,538
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,497
    Thanked in
    10,651 Posts
    Rep Points
    702656079

    The NorthWest is some beautiful country! Wish it didnít rain so much, but that is WHY it looks like that. Welcome Back

    Max

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,221

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    163
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What's up Dale how you doing Montego. Glad to see you're still busting your ass looking Jacked still.

    Life's been good this stupid ass covid shit really threw a wrench in my schedule. Living in shity Seattle didn't help either. This place is so liberal, got dudes walking around in tube tops. Kill me.

    Is heavy iron still around didn't see his Kratom shop but really haven't had a chance to look around.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,221

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    163
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thanks Max, yeah beautiful place for sure going to be in the eighties and nineties the next couple weeks can't beat it. No rain!! Thanks for the welcome 🙏

  9. #9
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,986

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,242
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,924
    Thanked in
    2,349 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143724412

    Welcome back SB, and Admin should be able to fix you up brother.
    Show me

  10. #10
    Registered User
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    2,043

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,908
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,215
    Thanked in
    817 Posts
    Rep Points
    1641332849

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattlesBest#2 View Post
    What's up Dale how you doing Montego. Glad to see you're still busting your ass looking Jacked still.

    Life's been good this stupid ass covid shit really threw a wrench in my schedule. Living in shity Seattle didn't help either. This place is so liberal, got dudes walking around in tube tops. Kill me.

    Is heavy iron still around didn't see his Kratom shop but really haven't had a chance to look around.
    I donít know if you remember but your one of the first brothers i spoke to when joining ASF and I appreciate the initial ďhard timeĒ you gave me
    And yeah heavyís still around check out straightupkratom thats where its at now.

  11. #11
    www.DrugsGear.com
    BOARD REP
    adhome01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,593

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,991
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    334
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Welcome back!


    DrugsGear.Com
    Contact me for deep discounts!
    Fast, Domestic, Pharm Products
    No minimum

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,221

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    163
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    I donít know if you remember but your one of the first brothers i spoke to when joining ASF and I appreciate the initial ďhard timeĒ you gave me
    And yeah heavyís still around check out straightupkratom thats where its at now.
    Haha, can't just join this site and not expect a little shit talking. Hopefully I wasn't too hard on you. It's been so many years I can barely remember anything. Don't take it personal I can't even remember my sister's birthday. Thanks for pointin me in heavys Direction appreciate it. Everything has gone full circle haha

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by adhome01 View Post
    Welcome back!

    Thanks bro, feels good.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Welcome back SB, and Admin should be able to fix you up brother.
    Thanks amigo

  13. #13
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,697

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,511
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,308
    Thanked in
    1,854 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Why you back?

  14. #14
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,690

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,538
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,497
    Thanked in
    10,651 Posts
    Rep Points
    702656079

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattlesBest#2 View Post
    Thanks Max, yeah beautiful place for sure going to be in the eighties and nineties the next couple weeks can't beat it. No rain!! Thanks for the welcome
    I just saw watching a recording of the Track Trials at University of Oregon was 94 deg. ! That is when I love to visit the NW and Vancouver BC & Victoria Island. I do enjoy hitting Pikes Market eating my way through all the stallways. I always have been treated so nice up there, the people are incredibly nice. Only thing I hated was the traffic from Federal Way or Tacoma to and From Seattle. They need to do something about that damn traffic! Lol.
    Itís a trip, I went to Central and East Oregon for some work and it was Hot and Sunny, while Portland and Seattle were raining. Almost like desert-ish; went to some Indian Reservation Kah-nee-tah, I believe. I do want to ride motorcycles with my brothers and friends sometime from The CN border to the MX Border down the 1 /110hwy along the coast ! So fun ...just camp and fish the whole time, definitely when itís cooler.

    Max

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,221

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    163
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Why you back?
    My life's in a good place now. Got my shit together. Hope things are good for you as well.

Similar Threads

  1. Seattlesbest
    By Sayian24 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-11-2019, 03:35 AM
  2. Back with new account
    By Brutini89 in forum New Members
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-29-2019, 07:45 PM
  3. Seattlesbest
    By Lokthan in forum The Pit
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-22-2017, 10:35 PM
  4. Seattlesbest
    By Oldschool in forum The Pit
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-25-2017, 10:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums