• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wife wants to enlarge clit with gear

IML Gear Cream!
Var. 10mg/day. 4-5 weeks. It will get there. Haha!

Wouldn’t a DHT topical gel be very effective at this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on the math my wife and I did at one point a proper TRT dose of Testosterone Cyponate for women would be 5-10 mg a week. Probably start at 5 mg and do blood tests after 3-4 weeks then adjust. Anavar is generally accepted as fairly free of sides up to 10 mg, so you may have to jump to 15 to see clit size affected. Another possibility is Primo. It is generally accepted as another safe steroid for female, but why it isn't used like Anavar is Primo actually causes some water retention from what I read.

So some follow up.

She decided to try var, 10mg a day. 2 weeks in and noticeable difference in strength, she feels much tighter on her abs (diet has also been much cleaner, higher protein, for a month). No voice, hair or behavioral sides. If anything she seems more mellow and fun.

Indeed clit appears larger and DEFINITELY is more sensitive. She loves it. Libido and endurance in bed increased too.

Plan is 8 week run if no negative sides. Bloodwork at week 6.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Her cycle over for 6 weeks. Clit enlargement seems to be unchanged off the juice, she's still super sensitive and loves it. It grew at least 3x pre cycle size. Her libido is back down to normal, sadly, off anavar. Labs were perfect at end of cycle. Will do a second cycle of 10mg per day for 8 weeks in January. No masculinization we could tell.

She put on 5lbs of muscle and lost 11lbs of fat and looks amazing. Both of us excited to see what 2nd cycle does. She's considering competing next summer and would kill the over 45 group I think.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Sorry bro, will have to take my word for it. :)

Winstrol guaranteed. I have personally verified it lol

I would off the bat think low dose winstrol would do it. I've heard of studies that said winstrol increased penis length in prepubescent males so it would def work on a clit imo lol.

Get one of those pussy pumps for her and you can have a measuring contest after lol 😆

Funny, she asked me last night what I thought about going back on the anavar now because she loved how it made her feel. Very kinky and always horny. Her words not mine.

48.good genetics. Augustine51 your wife looks great, good for her!

Anyways, anavar has been good to her.

Question...does a larger clit make it more sensitive? If my dick is 5 inches or 8 inches, you suck it I expect the same results...

You are taking a nerve bundle and spreading it to have a lot more coverage and area for pleasure. I guess go get a clit and let us know. Or ask a female instead of thinking with your dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back