I知 back with another log coming soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,911

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,970
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,826
    Thanked in
    1,968 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146930476

    I知 back with another log coming soon

    So the admin on this board was happy with my last log and he sent me a bottle of lean AF to try out. I had surgery last month on the 27th and I知 cleared today to lift again. Im 100% healed and can start getting a little more creative with my cardio. I will be starting next week probably Monday or Tuesday and will go for 30 day痴. I gained a little bf% in the three weeks gone but not to bad because I ate really clean.

    I also ordered 2 bottles of alpha male from gymntonic and will give my reviews on that as well.

  2. #2
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,687

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,507
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,299
    Thanked in
    1,850 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    So the admin on this board was happy with my last log and he sent me a bottle of lean AF to try out. I had surgery last month on the 27th and I知 cleared today to lift again. Im 100% healed and can start getting a little more creative with my cardio. I will be starting next week probably Monday or Tuesday and will go for 30 day痴. I gained a little bf% in the three weeks gone but not to bad because I ate really clean.

    I also ordered 2 bottles of alpha male from gymntonic and will give my reviews on that as well.
    What does alpha male do?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,981

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,237
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,920
    Thanked in
    2,345 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143684412

    Nice and looking forward to your new log brother.
    Show me

  4. #4
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,654

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,467
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,456
    Thanked in
    10,631 Posts
    Rep Points
    702246079

    Nice. Time to get back goin!

    Max

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,911

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,970
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,826
    Thanked in
    1,968 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146930476

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    What does alpha male do?
    It makes my pee pee bigger!!


    Sorry my phone changed it from alpha mood lol

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,911

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,970
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,826
    Thanked in
    1,968 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146930476




    I picked up another gear cream on my own but I値l be saving that for when I come off the lean af. I don稚 know how beneficial it would be to use together.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,415

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,440
    Thanked in
    916 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So how do you dose the lean cream. Deff seems like a interesting product and from a solid company. How long will you be running it and whats the goal with it
    Blood sweat and years

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,381
    Thanked in
    3,223 Posts
    Rep Points
    60961150

    Hell yea!!!

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,911

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,970
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,826
    Thanked in
    1,968 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146930476

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    So how do you dose the lean cream. Deff seems like a interesting product and from a solid company. How long will you be running it and whats the goal with it
    It says one pump in the morning and one in the evening. I知 also going to be running my log with Z gear as well. I literally want to get to a comfortable 12% bf. I知 not happy with my self even tho I had a lot go on with me that prevented me from doing certain exercises and a time of 3 months with none. I want to be able to breathe again and feel light on my feet. I want to get to 205 -210 from 230. I知 hanging out at 233 but I was 240ish before gear cream.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,415

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,440
    Thanked in
    916 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    It says one pump in the morning and one in the evening. I知 also going to be running my log with Z gear as well. I literally want to get to a comfortable 12% bf. I知 not happy with my self even tho I had a lot go on with me that prevented me from doing certain exercises and a time of 3 months with none. I want to be able to breathe again and feel light on my feet. I want to get to 205 -210 from 230. I知 hanging out at 233 but I was 240ish before gear cream.
    Good luck bro I'm sure you'll hit your goal easy.. just keep that diet strict.
    Blood sweat and years

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,911

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,970
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,826
    Thanked in
    1,968 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146930476

    I致e been strict for two weeks now but I can稚 find what痴 bloating me all of a sudden. Sodium is low, no dairy and carbs at 250, 250, 50 250, 250 500

    - - - Updated - - -

    At night I知 just bloated still.

  12. #12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    13,032

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,627
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,607
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    So the admin on this board was happy with my last log and he sent me a bottle of lean AF to try out. I had surgery last month on the 27th and I知 cleared today to lift again. Im 100% healed and can start getting a little more creative with my cardio. I will be starting next week probably Monday or Tuesday and will go for 30 day痴. I gained a little bf% in the three weeks gone but not to bad because I ate really clean.

    I also ordered 2 bottles of alpha male from gymntonic and will give my reviews on that as well.
    Nice looking forward to your feedback.
    Subbed

    Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!


    for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    812

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    447
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    334
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Rep Points
    3340100

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post



    I picked up another gear cream on my own but I値l be saving that for when I come off the lean af. I don稚 know how beneficial it would be to use together.
    Is that actual steroid cream or some kind of legal product?

  14. #14
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,654

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,467
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,456
    Thanked in
    10,631 Posts
    Rep Points
    702246079

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Is that actual steroid cream or some kind of legal product?
    Legalese!

    Max

  15. #15
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,911

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,970
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,826
    Thanked in
    1,968 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146930476

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Is that actual steroid cream or some kind of legal product?

    converts to dht very similar to pro hormones except it痴 in a gel you rub into your muscles.

Similar Threads

  1. Coming back from bop
    By jtank89 in forum New Members
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-13-2019, 04:53 PM
  2. My coming back log
    By Joe 2013 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-20-2018, 02:03 AM
  3. coming back to here and IMF too!!!
    By irish_2003 in forum New Members
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-17-2014, 10:08 AM
  4. Just coming back around
    By dirtyhands in forum New Members
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 08:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums