Check out the transformation!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,564

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,346
    Thanked in
    10,577 Posts
    Rep Points
    701146079

    Check out the transformation!!







    https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/15...-teeth-trolls/

    OMG! I am checking more than down below from now on! Lmao! I have a touch n sniff test that hasnít steered me wrong!


    Max

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,201

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    853
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,404
    Thanked in
    732 Posts
    Rep Points
    30192214

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    OMG! I am checking more than down below from now on! Lmao! I have a touch n sniff test that hasnít steered me wrong!


    Max
    Damn, that's some catfishin' going on there. She's setting the standard.

    Not that I'd mind. You haven't lived until you get a hummer from a chick with no teeth.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,564

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,346
    Thanked in
    10,577 Posts
    Rep Points
    701146079

    Check out the transformation!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Damn, that's some catfishin' going on there. She's setting the standard.

    Not that I'd mind. You haven't lived until you get a hummer from a chick with no teeth.
    Lmao! Total swamp donkey! Hormy AF from ;:/@


    Max

  4. #4
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,194

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16,884
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,997
    Thanked in
    8,947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    That...is...scary....AF!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,564

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,346
    Thanked in
    10,577 Posts
    Rep Points
    701146079

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    That...is...scary....AF!
    Right!? I will tell you, Iíve had some travelers in the UK, and they are so glitzy and hot looking! But, I know whatís up!! Always be careful w too much makeup, fake nails, glitz, knock off purse/handbags/jewelry! I can tell from afar but lots of guys fall for it. It would be the equivalent of girls here downtown at ďDa ClubĒ . I donít sweat chicks anyway. You should always have to put in work to get a girl, even a one nighter!
    My Mom told me this before 7th grade:

    ďIf itís too easy, Itís TOO EASY!!Ē Max

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,201

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    853
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,404
    Thanked in
    732 Posts
    Rep Points
    30192214

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Right!? I will tell you, Iíve had some travelers in the UK, and they are so glitzy and hot looking! But, I know whatís up!! Always be careful w too much makeup, fake nails, glitz, knock off purse/handbags/jewelry! I can tell from afar but lots of guys fall for it. It would be the equivalent of girls here downtown at ďDa ClubĒ . I donít sweat chicks anyway. You should always have to put in work to get a girl, even a one nighter!
    My Mom told me this before 7th grade:

    ďIf itís too easy, Itís TOO EASY!!Ē Max
    That's a LOT different from what my mother told me. She said, "Find a girl who's fat and ugly. That way she won't cheat on you and she won't expect much."

  7. #7
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,381
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,126
    Thanked in
    5,061 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Max, what are you doing in the PIT? You and I are one of the few that never comes in here.. This place is crazy as the night gets darker

  8. #8
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,564

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,346
    Thanked in
    10,577 Posts
    Rep Points
    701146079

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Max, what are you doing in the PIT? You and I are one of the few that never comes in here.. This place is crazy as the night gets darker
    It had to do with hot ďnot so hot ď chicks so I wanted to give my boys a heads up! Lol. Most would go in anyway.

    Never again!

    Max

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    America
    Posts
    339

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    114
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    176
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    1121906

    Reminds me about the article I saw of female singers before and after make up . Everyone got perfect skin when their pores are full of make up . Link below

    https://www.insider.com/singers-no-makeup-2018-3

  10. #10
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,381
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,126
    Thanked in
    5,061 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    It had to do with hot ďnot so hot ď chicks so I wanted to give my boys a heads up! Lol. Most would go in anyway.

    Never again!

    Max
    the one sales rep from a raw source we had here some years back was cute ASF..little asian thang.. and it was her, she proved it for me

  11. #11
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,564

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,346
    Thanked in
    10,577 Posts
    Rep Points
    701146079

    Check out the transformation!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    the one sales rep from a raw source we had here some years back was cute ASF..little asian thang.. and it was her, she proved it for me
    I know some that are HOT AF!! They talk to me live so I can see what they look like! Letís just say Max has hot chinese in guangdong, Shenzhen, and HK! Lol. (For vitamins : legal)

    Super hot reps!
    Well 2 actually

    Max
    I canít say their names but it would be funny if one was same girl!!

  12. #12
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,381
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,126
    Thanked in
    5,061 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I know some that are HOT AF!! They talk to me live so I can see what they look like! Letís just say Max has hot chinese in guangdong, Shenzhen, and HK! Lol. (For vitamins : legal)

    Super hot reps!
    Well 2 actually

    Max
    I canít say their names but it would be funny if one was same girl!!
    This had me LMAO.. this rep and I would talk alot.. she was super cool, and we even chatted about issues with her BF and stressful days..I was trying to get the hook up,

  13. #13
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,281

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,861
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    947
    Thanked in
    680 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146511834

    Hmm thats some kinda transformation, did the first couple pics even have teeth? ...Im not totally sold on this guys!

  14. #14
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,564

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,346
    Thanked in
    10,577 Posts
    Rep Points
    701146079

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    This had me LMAO.. this rep and I would talk alot.. she was super cool, and we even chatted about issues with her BF and stressful days..I was trying to get the hook up,
    It is hard not too, especially after you build up business relationship and talk all the time. I only had 2 that were like solid 9-10ís and I mean ďLive ChattingĒ in the GD LAB area . So sexy . Plus one of em is a snowboarder and ....Iím getting into trouble now. Gotta go. My girl is watching me. I might get the cold shoulder

    Max

  15. #15
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,381
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,126
    Thanked in
    5,061 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Hmm thats some kinda transformation, did the first couple pics even have teeth? ...Im not totally sold on this guys!
    I do the same with a transformation.. when I come home from a hard day out in the field, I clean up well.. hahah

Similar Threads

  1. are there no Transformation threads?
    By Mako in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-09-2019, 04:08 AM
  2. We need a Transformation contest!
    By ProjectSwole in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-09-2016, 07:08 PM
  3. S2H and my transformation
    By DUB73 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-30-2015, 07:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums