Eq is it friendly or not

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Eq is it friendly or not

So I always used to hear people online saying it was one of the most friendliest anabolicĎs very mild .

Nowadays I hear it makes your blood turn to sludge and fails your kidneys can I get some more information on what people really think??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

It is mild in terms of androgenic side effects.. the things like hair loss, prostate, acne, ect.

I don't know what kind of impact it has on your kidneys.. but one of it's benefits is that it increases your red blood cells. All steroids do this, but EQ seems to do it a lot more. So you're blood can become thicker. Donating a few times a year takes care of this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

EQ is one of my fav compounds.
    Can help you lose weight and shred up.
    Can help you gain lean tissue and strength.

It can make you hungry as hell, at least it does for me. I feel really good on it........I start with 800mg/wk to kick things off then usually taper down to 600/wk for the duration of the cycle. For it me it takes about 4 solid weeks for things to really start kicking off. And yes, it can/will increase red blood cell production, so I always donate before an EQ cycle and then post cycle and have no problems. Good thing to do regardless of cycling or not.

Not sure of kidney issues/side effects. I have never had any. Barring any pre-existing conditions relating to your kidneys, if you are hydrating heavily, peeing clear or mostly clear majority of the time, you should be fine.

All in all, for me, EQ is one of my main go-to's. Love the stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,150 Posts
    Rep Points

EQ is definitely a "love it or hate it" type of compound.

Anything that raises blood pressure can stress the kidneys and EQ tends to raise BP arguably more than testosterone, though not conclusive.

It's great in that it helps control E2, keeps your libido and performance strong, provides noticeable lean gains.

The downside is that it effects neurotransmitters involved with feeling calm so it tends to make ppl slightly more nervous (in my case), or even full on anxiety attacks for others, of course some people with bullet proof nerves aren't effected at all.

Unlike Deca, you can run your testosterone significantly lower than the EQ dose and still feel great. Although Deca is a stronger bulking agent, EQ is good for cruising or just running "something" to take a break from other compounds.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,663 Posts
    Rep Points

Eq raises my blood pressure a decent bit and makes me pretty vascular but I really donít notice any strength gains . I am sure that they are there but itís just not real noticeable as it takes so long to build up . The volume of oil that is required and for the time of a cycle 16week plus it really isnít worth it to me .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,075 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    EQ is definitely a "love it or hate it" type of compound.

Anything that raises blood pressure can stress the kidneys and EQ tends to raise BP arguably more than testosterone, though not conclusive.

It's great in that it helps control E2, keeps your libido and performance strong, provides noticeable lean gains.

The downside is that it effects neurotransmitters involved with feeling calm so it tends to make ppl slightly more nervous (in my case), or even full on anxiety attacks for others, of course some people with bullet proof nerves aren't effected at all.

Unlike Deca, you can run your testosterone significantly lower than the EQ dose and still feel great. Although Deca is a stronger bulking agent, EQ is good for cruising or just running "something" to take a break from other compounds.
    This right here, it's a love-hate relationship.. I absolutely love it when I'm doing some switch hitting and I've done a handful of compounds back to back and I want to hit things up for a change.. I used to love it at super high dosages above a thousand but I just recently did it for a short duration that only about 600 and I had great success.. it has a lot of upfront properties that I preferred most but when they seem to diminish that's when I discontinued.
    The hunger seems to subside around 6 to 8 weeks and that's when I discontinue but prior to that the pumps are great and my cardio improves almost immediately..
    I don't think there's anything on the market that I've ever took from any vitamin shoppe from any store online or anywhere that improves my stenema and cardio as much as EQ, and I know it's hard to believe when you read it all the time from users but the reality is it truly does.. but you can't just hit cardio occasionally you have to be on it 5 days a week this way you can gauge and see the actual improvements day by day.. you get to the point that you just want to keep going..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,676 Posts
    Rep Points

Tru Nuff! EQ/Sust/Deca is an all oil good to go Friggin blast ! Npp is you want less water but, I have found I can keep my bloat low when I need to but, I like long 16 week or longer when I do it. EQ is a compliment to a guy who is right at that almost six pack but, needs the sixer! Mast or Provi when going sub 9-10% , some Ephedrina/Caffiene and super fluids/cardio . Walking , Eating machine that is lean. That is w/o gh or frag

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

I did 900 first shot and I already feel kinda that heavy heart race feeling should I drop the dose?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by M0nstar View Post
    I did 900 first shot and I already feel kinda that heavy heart race feeling should I drop the dose?
    Not sure about the heart racing part........could be your just nervous/giddy.
    But consider spacing the doses out in two shots throughout the week.
    Do you have some high dosed stuff? Like 400mg/ml?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes 300mg pharmacom so it was 900 prob more I was thinking honestly of doing it at 300 just to see ?
    Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Not sure about the heart racing part........could be your just nervous/giddy.
    But consider spacing the doses out in two shots throughout the week.
    Do you have some high dosed stuff? Like 400mg/ml?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes 300mg pharmacom so it was 900 prob more I was thinking honestly of doing it at 300 just to see ?
    Perhaps start with two shots a week of 300mg, a Tues/Fri or Mon/Fri.....a nice easy split. 600/wk is the min from my experience and from what I have read from others.
    Ease into it and see how things go. Please note that it takes usually 3-5 weeks for full effects to really begin kicking in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Perhaps start with two shots a week of 300mg, a Tues/Fri or Mon/Fri.....a nice easy split. 600/wk is the min from my experience and from what I have read from others.
    Ease into it and see how things go. Please note that it takes usually 3-5 weeks for full effects to really begin kicking in.
    Well taking into account 2 things 1; Iím using few other compounds 2; Iím gonna run it long maybe even lower than 600 for a while would still help me gain something and not give me the restless/ giddy anxious feeling?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    477 Posts
    Rep Points

One of the most mis dosed and understood compounds. You need to have patients and wait for the long steady gains. You can put on some quality muscle but it takes a long time and most people think its not working and quit.
    Based on my personal experience 600mg is the minimum and 800 is the sweet spot for me. Cycle has to be at least 15 weeks. You will start noticing gains during week 8 or 9 (At least for me) and that's why many stop and think its not working. My cardio and endurance and vasculaity improves significantly. The only issue is the high RBC for me which donating blood takes care of that. I have not had any other sides using 800mg per week for 16 weeks.
    Lots of pining for someone that is not on TRT.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Well taking into account 2 things 1; Iím using few other compounds 2; Iím gonna run it long maybe even lower than 600 for a while would still help me gain something and not give me the restless/ giddy anxious feeling?
    Well, I can't speak of what other compounds you are running, all I can say is that 600mg/wk of EQ is usually the minimum and I don't run it longer than 16wks. If this is your first time with EQ like you said, make the most of it, see how you react and see if you can pinpoint the EQ effects so you can better understand if it's benefitting you, what you need to change, adjustments, etc.....which can be difficult if you are running other compounds and have not run EQ before so you don't know how your body responds.

The restless/giddy/anxious feeling could be the EQ or it could just be the EQ along with the other compounds.....can't help you there as I haven't experienced that before with EQ.
    Best of luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Rep Points

So I always used to hear people online saying it was one of the most friendliest anabolicĎs very mild .

Nowadays I hear it makes your blood turn to sludge and fails your kidneys can I get some more information on what people really think??
    Bolde is something i use in the past and give alot veins but is very mild on gains and causes alot anciety , probably even more than trenbolone for less effects .