Buyer Beware: IA Superpharma

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Registered User
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,343

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    669
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Exclamation Buyer Beware: IA Superpharma

    I don't know if this allowed or not, but just wanted to post a heads up for everyone. I know this is a pretty popular source, not on this board.. but on others.

    A female friend of mine has been taking their phentermine for the last couple months. She just tested positive for Meth on a drug screening for a job. She as a script of it through a weight loss clinic where I am from.. but due to cost and insurance, she obtained it from IA.

    Phentermine may cause you to test positive for Amphetamine. Methamphetamine is specifically looked for, and that is what she tested positive for. I may be jumping to a conclusion here, but I think things are pretty clear. I am in the process of getting ahold of one of the drug test kits the police use, and getting some tabs from her to see how it tests.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,985

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,242
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,923
    Thanked in
    2,348 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143714412

    Good looking out. IA is a shit lab anyway and sorry your female friend had this happen to her. Phentermine properly made should not test positive for meth correct?
    Show me

  3. #3
    Registered User
    christiantt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    556

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    424
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    408
    Thanked in
    261 Posts
    Rep Points
    6192413

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Good looking out. IA is a shit lab anyway and sorry your female friend had this happen to her. Phentermine properly made should not test positive for meth correct?
    Correct.

    There is add/adhd prescription product in the market called desoxyn, I believe. The script bottle literally says methamphetamine on it and a new script has to be called in each month by the doc; the script just doesn't auto-refill.

    That is very concerning regarding IA......thanks for the heads up.

  4. #4
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,732

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,158
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,903
    Thanked in
    1,660 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ia is trash and has been trash for a while . Iím not sure what board they are popular on . They are on a bunch but not with a good reputation .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    960

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    244
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    331
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points
    3310100

    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    I don't know if this allowed or not, but just wanted to post a heads up for everyone. I know this is a pretty popular source, not on this board.. but on others.

    A female friend of mine has been taking their phentermine for the last couple months. She just tested positive for Meth on a drug screening for a job. She as a script of it through a weight loss clinic where I am from.. but due to cost and insurance, she obtained it from IA.

    Phentermine may cause you to test positive for Amphetamine. Methamphetamine is specifically looked for, and that is what she tested positive for. I may be jumping to a conclusion here, but I think things are pretty clear. I am in the process of getting ahold of one of the drug test kits the police use, and getting some tabs from her to see how it tests.
    What board are they on?
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

  6. #6
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,985

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,242
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,923
    Thanked in
    2,348 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143714412

    Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Correct.

    There is add/adhd prescription product in the market called desoxyn, I believe. The script bottle literally says methamphetamine on it and a new script has to be called in each month by the doc; the script just doesn't auto-refill.

    That is very concerning regarding IA......thanks for the heads up.
    Very concerning if IA is pushing narcotics on unsuspecting people. Perhaps that drug test kit @STTM is working on getting will surely identify this substance and if it is truly meth or a derivative then IA should be called out on every damn board they are on.
    Show me

  7. #7
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,985

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,242
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,923
    Thanked in
    2,348 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143714412

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Ia is trash and has been trash for a while . Iím not sure what board they are popular on . They are on a bunch but not with a good reputation .
    IA hangs out on Meso and the rep bumps their thread over there with latest promo shit..
    Show me

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,456

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    774
    Thanked in
    485 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I had no idea this lab was still around...I figured they imploded years ago...
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com


  9. #9
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,985

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,242
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,923
    Thanked in
    2,348 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143714412

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    I had no idea this lab was still around...I figured they imploded years ago...
    Unfortunately they are alive and well.
    Show me

  10. #10
    Registered User
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,343

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    669
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I think it is worth noting that IA probably doesn't synthesize their own hormones/drugs.. but buy raw powders from suppliers and then turn those into oils and pills. So it may not be something they are intentionally doing. It could be the supplier being shady. If that is the case, then I'd be cautious about any phentermine on the market. IA is also know for selling injectable DNP.. so their customers health is not a top priority.

    Either way, this isn't a very good situation for the girl. She is currently working towards getting her Masters degree in Nursing, and is on the verge of getting kicked out of the program for the positive test. I feel bad because I am the one that got it for her. Luckily, the school finds it unlikely that she would test positive for meth, so they are letting her retest.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,985

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,242
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,923
    Thanked in
    2,348 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143714412

    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    I think it is worth noting that IA probably doesn't synthesize their own hormones/drugs.. but buy raw powders from suppliers and then turn those into oils and pills. So it may not be something they are intentionally doing. It could be the supplier being shady. If that is the case, then I'd be cautious about any phentermine on the market. IA is also know for selling injectable DNP.. so their customers health is not a top priority.

    Either way, this isn't a very good situation for the girl. She is currently working towards getting her Masters degree in Nursing, and is on the verge of getting kicked out of the program for the positive test. I feel bad because I am the one that got it for her. Luckily, the school finds it unlikely that she would test positive for meth, so they are letting her retest.
    Hope that this situation can be dealt with so that your friend can get this unfortunate incident behind her and move forward. It's great that the school is backing her on this as any normal employer would have automatically rescinded any offer because of this test result even though it was through no fault of hers.

    IA is still a shitty lab so no one should do business with them even if it is true they got fake phentermine raws.

    Wonder how long methamphetamines remain in the system at levels that are still detectable?
    Show me

  12. #12
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,224

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,088
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,518
    Thanked in
    2,108 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Hope that this situation can be dealt with so that your friend can get this unfortunate incident behind her and move forward. It's great that the school is backing her on this as any normal employer would have automatically rescinded any offer because of this test result even though it was through no fault of hers.

    IA is still a shitty lab so no one should do business with them even if it is true they got fake phentermine raws.

    Wonder how long methamphetamines remain in the system at levels that are still detectable?
    I have heard meth only last a few days with urine test.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,985

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,242
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,923
    Thanked in
    2,348 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143714412

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    I have heard meth only last a few days with urine test.
    That sounds like good news and hope OP's female friend can then be in the clear on the retest provided she had stopped taking those fake phentermine pills soon enough for the meth to flush out of her system.

    STTM shouldn't have to beat himself up over this unfortunate thing...
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 06-17-2021 at 06:54 AM.
    Show me

  14. #14
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,224

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,088
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,518
    Thanked in
    2,108 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    That sounds like good news and hope OP's female friend can then be in the clear on the retest provided she had stopped taking those fake phentermine pills soon enough for the meth to flush out of her system.

    STTM shouldn't have to beat himself up over this unfortunate thing...
    I did not know meth could be adsorbed orally.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,985

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,242
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,923
    Thanked in
    2,348 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143714412

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    I did not know meth could be adsorbed orally.
    That's a surprise to me too.
    Show me

Similar Threads

  1. Buyer Beware
    By TheHugeitive in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-19-2018, 06:07 PM
  2. Buyer Beware DS.com
    By murf23 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 07:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums