Buyer Beware: IA Superpharma

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,224

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,088
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,519
    Thanked in
    2,108 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    That's a surprise to me too.
    I figured meth would be destroyed by the liver. Unless the stomach absorbs it.

    IDK.....

  2. #17
    Registered User
    Johnm159's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    551

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    I figured meth would be destroyed by the liver. Unless the stomach absorbs it.

    IDK.....
    I've heard of people eating it so I assume it can be absorbed. People would wrap it in toilet paper and swallow it.

  3. #18
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,735

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,166
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,907
    Thanked in
    1,663 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    I did not know meth could be adsorbed orally.
    You could shove it up your ass if you wanted too .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  4. #19
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,224

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,088
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,519
    Thanked in
    2,108 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    You could shove it up your ass if you wanted too .
    Yes I can but what would happen then?

  5. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    964

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    788
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    553
    Thanked in
    367 Posts
    Rep Points
    12037225

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    You could shove it up your ass if you wanted too .
    😂 yeah itís pretty versatile in roa. Most drugs are.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Yes I can but what would happen then?
    You absorb more that way than snorting or taking it orally.

  6. #21
    The Video Guy
    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    8,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    907
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,641
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Buyer Beware: IA Superpharma

    Seems like a good time to chime in here with the following;

    Franchise and xsbobber can suck a dick

    Hope xsbobber is getting anally violated while in jail.

    Edit
    STTM hope all ends well for your friend.

    Edit x 2 xsbobber can eat a dick and die

  7. #22
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,988

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,924
    Thanked in
    2,349 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143724412

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Seems like a good time to chime in here with the following;

    Franchise and xsbobber can suck a dick

    Hope xsbobber is getting anally violated while in jail.

    Edit
    STTM hope all ends well for your friend.

    Edit x 2 xsbobber can eat a dick and die
    Hey MM good to see ya still alive and hope all is well with you!

    Yes IA still sucks!!
    Show me

  8. #23
    Registered User
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,343

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    669
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Heroin, cocaine, meth, ect can all be taken orally.. but like you said, you're liver destroys a lot of it. It also takes time to digest before you feel anything.

    That's why the people that use them either smoke, snort, or shoot it up. Get much more of the drug and gets in your bloodstream in no time

  9. #24
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,224

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,088
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,519
    Thanked in
    2,108 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    Heroin, cocaine, meth, ect can all be taken orally.. but like you said, you're liver destroys a lot of it. It also takes time to digest before you feel anything.

    That's why the people that use them either smoke, snort, or shoot it up. Get much more of the drug and gets in your bloodstream in no time
    Thanks to all that chimed in except Frank, that wasn't necessary.....

    Well I guess it's easier to source meth over phentermine. I wouldn't put it past them.

    Better choice IMO would be modifil or wakelert. Can get from an Indian pharmaceutical that is high quality.

Similar Threads

  1. Buyer Beware
    By TheHugeitive in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-19-2018, 06:07 PM
  2. Buyer Beware DS.com
    By murf23 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 07:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums