• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump + JAN 6th insurrection

Get Shredded!
... Or a violent mob of bearded domestic terrorists ??

... Or a violent mob of bearded domestic terrorists ??

up against a bunch of cops with guns? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ lol

up against a bunch of cops with guns? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ lol

What handgun is gonna help a cop with this?
5ff67838c9e77c0007a14669_1450955028646-chsuqu_t_1609988154811_640_360_400.gif

Shoulda did what the GAP Band said..
https://youtu.be/kVWERU_xY6I

Gay And Proud band

What handgun is gonna help a cop with this?
5ff67838c9e77c0007a14669_1450955028646-chsuqu_t_1609988154811_640_360_400.gif

If a corrupt lying piece of shit like Nancy Pelosi wasn't in charge of the capital police (she was/is) they would have taken all of the warnings from official agencies about this possibly happening and be preapred, she decided to do nothing because she wanted this to happen as another reason to impeach Trump.

Get a fucking clue please.

Oh....so you just confirmed this WASNT A PEACEFUL gathering.

Oh....so you just confirmed this WASNT A PEACEFUL gathering.

It was not caused by Trump and they had no weapons
They were infiltrated by BLM posing as Trump supporters
Pelosi was officially warned and did nothing
One person was killed and it was a protester killed by a cop
There are several videos inside the Capitol with people just walking around and many cops just standing there

So there ya go, it don't matter tho you just keep watching and believing fake news.

It was not caused by Trump and they had no weapons
They were infiltrated by BLM posing as Trump supporters
Pelosi was officially warned and did nothing
One person was killed and it was a protester killed by a cop
There are several videos inside the Capitol with people just walking around and many cops just standing there

So there ya go, it don't matter tho you just keep watching and believing fake news.

Apparently the death count was actually 2. The OD chick was actually beat to death by cops. Kilsong said it was ok cause she was a white trump supporter. So the cops killed two unarmed women that day.

IML Gear Cream!
Leave it to a democrat to beat a woman. Real men just gotta give ‘em that look and they know better. Pussy ass DC democrats gotta use state issued weapons against women cuz women don’t take them seriously… why would they?

someone needs to take the capitals little walls down. Next “issurrection” won’t go the pelosi way.

Jennifer Lawrence? It's not the one we're thinking of...

JUST IN - Pelosi's Jan. 6 "select committee" subpoenas Roger Stone, Alex Jones, Taylor Budowich, Duston Stockton, and Jennifer Lawrence.

Now now now...
I never said cuz she was white that she deserved to die and YOU KNOW IT.
She got what she deserved because she was attempting to overthrow the government.

She got what she deserved because she was attempting to overthrow the government.

Right and Kyle Rhittenhouse is a white supremacist and a domestic terrorist. Lol

Oh boy...

- - - Updated - - -

Im going back to the Arizona recount thread for an update

is that how you feel about the BLM folks shouting in the streets to dismantle the “system” … because I’m pretty sure by system they mean the government… in fact they’ve been saying quite literally that communism was the only way forward…. That would require completely dissolving the constitutional republic that we live in (supposedly) and replacing it with a new form of government…. Are you saying these folks deserve to be beaten to death by cops? Why not? Because they are too pussy to go to dc and “attack”the corrupt government themselves… like the scary insurrectionists did? Is it different for them because they are attacking citizens instead… so they don’t deserve the same beat down that woman got ?

Typical gay democrat man/girl/thing Hypocrite

[h=1]FBI And Other Agencies Paid Informants $548 Million In Recent Years With Many Committing Authorized Crimes[/h]

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/...llion-recent-years-many-committing-authorized

by Tyler Durden
Saturday, Nov 27, 2021 - 06:45 PM
By Adam Andrzejewski, CEO/Founder of OpenTheBooks.com; originally posted in Forbes
Federal agencies paid out at least $548 million to informants working for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), in recent years, according to government audits.

https%20_specials-images.forbesimg.com_imageserve_6196497991a0457e55e64729_FBI-Agents_960x0.jpg%20fit%3Dscale.jpg

Now now now...
I never said cuz she was white that she deserved to die and YOU KNOW IT.

Bwhaha keep this attitude when your peeps are burning and stealing everything that isnt nailed and shooting up communities hahahahaha

Here’s my thoughts… I have no problem with people attacking government officials or government buildings. When the BLM rioters/protesters/ what the fuck ever attacked the police station I saw no issue. With these guys “storming” the capital I support it as well. These scummy, corrupt mother fuckers who control the state should fear the people.
The people, the citizens should have the power. The government should fear it’s people, because otherwise their power goes unchecked. When power goes unchecked and it’s concentrated into the hands of the few instead of the many then the many get fucked. Hell I’d support public lynchings of anyone in power who steps steps on the citizens. The more power you have the higher the consequences for your actions should be. The position of power should equate the standard that you’re held to. If you’re afraid of getting lynched for being corrupt then don’t climb the fucking ladder or better yet just don’t be a piece of shit. If a politician doesn’t hold true to their campaign promises then that should be considered worse than purgery and should result in automatic impeachment and prison time. If a politician, judge, cop, etc is found to do anything wrong then they should be dealt with immediately. If you’re not damn near the shining beacon of honesty and integrity then you have no place being power.

Last edited:
What’s wrong wrong with trying to over throw the government? Isn’t that what is supposed to happen the people have had enough?
What’s wrong with being a domestic terrorist? One mans domestic terrorist is another’s feeedom fighter.
Where is the nuance? Why are these things so black and white? Why are considered completely negative things?
If you believe in the cause then it should be worn with a badge of honor.

What’s wrong wrong with trying to over throw the government? Isn’t that what is supposed to happen the people have had enough?
What’s wrong with being a domestic terrorist? One mans domestic terrorist is another’s feeedom fighter.
Where is the nuance? Why are these things so black and white? Why are considered completely negative things?

Exactly.

I agree

Back