• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trump + JAN 6th insurrection

Trying to kill Pence? You have a source for this from the people that were there? No guns were even..
The whole guns thing might be irrevelant. There were hundreds of people in attendance so that's the issue.
You guys calling me stupid for thinking this way means nothing to me.
Because I see it the way MILLIONS see it, I'm stupid?
Do u wanna know what I think of you all for NOT calling this an attempt to overthrow the government?
Here.. They're screaming HANG MIKE PENCE.
Now what?
https://youtu.be/BjJ_0N8PsRk

The whole guns thing might be irrevelant. There were hundreds of people in attendance so that's the issue.
Do u wanna know what I think of you all for NOT calling this an attempt to overthrow the government?
Now what?

it’s not your fault. Your black. Joe Biden says you can’t think or do anything for yourself. We won’t call you stupid. Just call you a “minority”. And a Biden voter. And a queer.

Now what?

I don’t think you’re stupid just brainwashed.

I'm brainwashed because I took the terrorists at their word when they said HANG MIKE PENCE?

They said it.
How else can I take it?

I'm brainwashed because I took the terrorists at their word when they said HANG MIKE PENCE?

They said it.
How else can I take it?

No because you watch shit like CNN and think what they say is factual.

Bro you wouldn't believe anything could be awry with any of this if it was literally laid out in front of you. You've already decided everything is fine. There's not a number that would convince you of anything. I'd be willing to bet a large sum you haven't read a single article or full post these guys have posted to show there might be something up with this whole debacle.

Yet they keep trying to convince you. Master level trolling, imo

He’s not a troll he’s brainwashed. These Trump hater guys are just fucked in the head, they’re ok with the collapse of the country so long as their guy wins. And they’ve proven they’re ok with cheating as long as they get their way. Guys like heavy, wes, multi and admin have been spoon feeding them for over a year and they still don’t get it.

And they’re still talking about Trump and his supporters, he’s been out of office for over 6 months. They should focus on the Biden admin who is ruining this country.

Get Shredded!
No because you watch shit like CNN and think what they say is factual.

Forget THAT source of THAT video.
My statement is about the content of the video.
You cannot deny the chant of "KILL MIKE PENCE" didn't happen.
That's all I'm saying.
I'm basing my statemts on their words.

Forget THAT source of THAT video.
My statement is about the content of the video.
You cannot deny the chant of "KILL MIKE PENCE" didn't happen.
That's all I'm saying.
I'm basing my statemts on their words.

Who is they.

In a criminal case or in any forensics setting you would require evidence beyond the shadow of a doubt

Please list the names and evidence that these are Trump supporters.

Can you do that? Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they were Trump supporters?

Presence alone at a "Trump" rally is not indicative of anything at all. You do realize this? I feel like your only source of "evidence" is what you hear on TV or read. That is not evidence sir at all.

33f4dd78668faa3b011321495b6f0b72.png

Who is they.

In a criminal case or in any forensics setting you would require evidence beyond the shadow of a doubt

Can you do that? Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they were Trump supporters?

Presence alone at a "Trump" rally is not indicative of anything at all. You do realize this? I feel like your only source of "evidence" is what you hear on TV or read. That is not evidence sir at all.

Exactly.

Who is they.

33f4dd78668faa3b011321495b6f0b72.png

COP OUT!!
A bullshit cop out that will mean jack shit in court and u know it.
Fucking comical busslhit you guys are pulling.

@kilsong

I guess all those celebs and other people who were literally calling for Trump's head need to be in Gitmo with the rest of the 1/6 insurrectionists?

Attachments

• image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F6%2F2017%2F05%2Fkathy-.jpg
    image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F6%2F2017%2F05%2Fkathy-.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 18
NEW - Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn who gave emotional testimony during which he claimed he was more frightened during the January 6 riot than during his deployment in Iraq has a history of anti-Trump statements and tacitly supported the BLM riots in Kenosha.

NEW - Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn who gave emotional testimony during which he claimed he was more frightened during the January 6 riot than during his deployment in Iraq has a history of anti-Trump statements and tacitly supported the BLM riots in Kenosha.

tell this pussy to grow a pair or get a new job.

He did grow a pair..
That's why he said what he said
Dont worry tho, you all can take solace in knowing some wacky ULTRA violent Trump supporter will kill him in the name of patriotism.

He did grow a pair..
Dont worry tho, you all can take solace in knowing some wacky ULTRA violent Trump supporter will kill him in the name of patriotism.

If you're going to put yourself in danger which is part of being a cop then be prepared and act like a man, cops have guns and the protesters at the capitol did not.

IML Gear Cream!
He did grow a pair..

Retard alert, retard alert!

I agree... You would have to be retarded to not see there are as many, if not more extremist on the right as there are on the left.

People like kilsong help to create more “far right radicals” ... keep up the good work son. Hope crybaby Dunn and the other faggot that shot that girl dead catch that lead soon too.

I identify as far right extremist.

How do i help create
them?
Because I believe in equal rights for all.. GENUINE, FAIR law and order?
Everybody should believe in these things.

I agree... You would have to be retarded to not see there are as many, if not more extremist on the right as there are on the left.

Wait, how many cities have people on the right burned down and looted…

What does that have to do with the domestic terroist that attacked the Capitol?

Stay on topic.
The thread is ABOUT the terrorists.
It's written in the title.
That's like if this was a thread about how sexy Jennifer Lopez was and I posted a Pic of some young Asian guy taking a load to his chin then asked you to compare.
It would be the wrong thread... Totally out of context.

What does that have to do with the domestic terroist that attacked the Capitol?

Stay on topic.
The thread is ABOUT the terrorists.
It's written in the title.
That's like if this was a thread about how sexy Jennifer Lopez was and I posted a Pic of some young Asian guy taking a load to his chin then asked you to compare.
It would be the wrong thread... Totally out of context.

You’re just mad my fact based comment destroyed your liberal logic

May be fact based, but it's not what this thread is about.
Reading is FUNdamental.
Try it!
I understand it's difficult with your limited capabilities, but I'm here to help.
Just look at the improvements Admin has made.
This can be you too if u just try babe.

Back