• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump + JAN 6th insurrection

IML Gear Cream!
Son of a bitches.
This was about the bomb that was set off by a lead member of BLM in the capital. Bill Clinton pardoned her. She then went on to start BLM.

Clinton pardoned her?
Need more info.. I hope this shit is true and proven
I'd love to see him squirm out of that.

Watch my prediction.

Masks come back
BLM and Antifa riot wearing said masks

False flag Trump supporters wearing masks protesting aka rioting all around the time the audits prove Election fraud...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727-152846.png
    Screenshot_20210727-152846.png
    436 KB · Views: 30
No.. Fuck you.
Dont be fucken lying on me.

Im not a racist nor have I EVER said voting for that piece of shit makes you a racist.

Calm down sweet-cheeks...

Son of a bitches.
This was about the bomb that was set off by a lead member of BLM in the capital. Bill Clinton pardoned her. She then went on to start BLM.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-black-lives-matter-leader-bomb-us-capitol-1983-1568372

Fact Check: Did a Black Lives Matter Leader Bomb the U.S. Capitol in 1983?

Susan Rosenberg, formerly a member of a left-wing terrorist group known as M19CO, did participate in the bombing of the U.S. Capitol's North Wing in 1983, for which she served a 16-year sentence.

The 1960s, '70s and early '80s gave rise to a number of organizations aligned with the Black Power Movement and Marxist-Leninism, including a female-led group known as the May 19th Communist Organization (M19CO).

One of the members involved in these attacks was Rosenberg, who was arrested by the FBI in 1984 and charged with possession of explosives. She was convicted and sentenced to 58 years in prison but served only 16 after being pardoned by President Bill Clinton on his final day in office.

While in prison, Rosenberg became a writer and activist, taking on multiple leadership roles in the nonprofit sector and academia after her sentence. Today, she is the vice chair of the board of directors of Thousand Currents, which performed fundraising and administrative work for the Black Lives Matter Global Network Project for several years.

Know your history. From the lips of the US Govt itself:

THE GOVERNMENT HAS SPONSORED EXTENSIVE TESTING, BUT PRECISE
INFORMATION ON TESTS AND PARTICIPANTS IS NOT AVAILABLE

Precise information on the scope and magnitude of government tests
and experiments involving human subjects is not available, and
exact numbers may never be known. However, our review of available
documentation and interviews with agency officials identified
hundreds of tests and experiments in which hundreds of thousands of
people were used as subjects. Some of these tests and experiments
involved the intentional exposure of people to hazardous substances
such as radiation, blister and nerve agents, biological agents,
LSD, and phencyclidine (PCP). These tests and experiments were
conducted to support weapon development programs, identify methods
to protect the health of military personnel against a variety of
diseases and combat conditions, and analyze U.S. defense
vulnerabilities. Healthy adults, children, psychiatric patients,
and prison inmates were used in these tests and experiments.

Human Experimentation: An Overview on Cold War Era Programs
https://www.gao.gov/assets/t-nsiad-94-266.pdf

That they have been sending children away to die in wars for greed and power for generations is all you need to know about both sides, and/or any government.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-black-lives-matter-leader-bomb-us-capitol-1983-1568372

Fact Check: Did a Black Lives Matter Leader Bomb the U.S. Capitol in 1983?

Susan Rosenberg, formerly a member of a left-wing terrorist group known as M19CO, did participate in the bombing of the U.S. Capitol's North Wing in 1983, for which she served a 16-year sentence.

The 1960s, '70s and early '80s gave rise to a number of organizations aligned with the Black Power Movement and Marxist-Leninism, including a female-led group known as the May 19th Communist Organization (M19CO).

One of the members involved in these attacks was Rosenberg, who was arrested by the FBI in 1984 and charged with possession of explosives. She was convicted and sentenced to 58 years in prison but served only 16 after being pardoned by President Bill Clinton on his final day in office.

While in prison, Rosenberg became a writer and activist, taking on multiple leadership roles in the nonprofit sector and academia after her sentence. Today, she is the vice chair of the board of directors of Thousand Currents, which performed fundraising and administrative work for the Black Lives Matter Global Network Project for several years.

She really is perfect fit for the blm terrorist group.

He’s getting all upset and forgets what he has posted here for months on end.

Both of u can shut the fuck up right about now.
Let's get back to my sweet cheeks..
Ive stopped doing squats cuz I'm frsidy scared of injuries.
But u really think my checks still look sweet??
I mean.. I've heard that before.. But wasn't expecting it from u straight alpha jocks.
Thanks!

Both of u can shut the fuck up right about now.
Let's get back to my sweet cheeks..
Ive stopped doing squats cuz I'm frsidy scared of injuries.
But u really think my checks still look sweet??
I mean.. I've heard that before.. But wasn't expecting it from u straight alpha jocks.
Thanks!

I have never seen them and not planning on it. lol

Yep...knew it...we're all racists....

https://resistthemainstream.org/wat...source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

Watch: Chuck Schumer Takes Aim at Trump, Trump Supporters: ‘How Could 74 Million People Vote For a Despicable, Racist, Vile Man?’

According to local news, Schumer began his comments by first describing his experience of January 6, the election of the two Democratic Party senators from Georgia, becoming the Senate Majority Leader, and ended his speech with his remarks about former President Donald Trump and his supporters, including some of whom were present at the Capitol.

https://resistthemainstream.org/ash...source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

Ashli Babbitt’s Mother Speaks Out

“My daughter died for this cause, there are still political prisoners being held in DC jail under horrible conditions as a result of this. They were protesting our American birth right to go and redress their government because everybody in this country knows that this is a stolen election. So I’m here to be my daughter’s voice because it has been silenced,” she said.

I have never seen them and not planning on it. lol
Meanie
Multi.. Anything u wanna add?
I'm fragile today after hearing about those savages attacking the cops... Sure could use a compliment..
Go on...

:readit:

Attachments

• 219682011_2079028612238932_4511337182880629594_n.jpg
    219682011_2079028612238932_4511337182880629594_n.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 40
Meanie
Multi.. Anything u wanna add?
I'm fragile today after hearing about those savages attacking the cops... Sure could use a compliment..
Go on...

We're all on a sinking ship, but we're together. Wanna hold hands and sing something?

Attachments

• ae526002bbe3cf22e019cd7be373d173.jpg
    ae526002bbe3cf22e019cd7be373d173.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 41
Clinton pardoned her?
Need more info.. I hope this shit is true and proven
I'd love to see him squirm out of that.

Well it's true and he won't say shiy about it. Nor will the.dems.

So those officers that testified yesterday were all lying?
None of those peaceful loving tourist-type Trump supporters did anything wrong?

Answer the question please.
No diversion tactics.

No diversion tactics.

Lmao coming from someone who never answers a direct question lol... And only talks in circles and uses diversion tactics.

No diversion tactics.

No one has the ability to know if they were lying or not. Do want us to make assumptions?

I only watched a little bit and caught some highlights. The one officer's comments about "it doesn't matter what they had, it was an armed insurrection, I don't care if they only had a pen". Yeah, that is what I would call a definite exaggeration of the truth. By his logic, every protester on planet earth is now an armed insurrectionist. Would they still be an armed insurrectionist if both arms were amputated, but they were holding a pen in their mouth? :stupid:

Let's not forget the supposed victims (congress) are the ones holding these hearings. And they are both sitting on the panel and giving testimony. That would be like a judge presiding over his own trial in some legal matter. This thing is another big steaming pile of shit.

Oh...and let's not forget the one congressman going from laughing to sad crying in a matter of seconds. Fuck your crocodile tears you fake fuck.

Fun fact;

tucker Carlson loves the Grateful Dead and was a Democrat for years. Kilsong is tucker Carlson!

Back