• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Trump + JAN 6th insurrection

IML Gear Cream!
Well.... Obviously he cares.. That's why he said what he said in the video.
But by all means.. Continue.

Well.... Obviously he cares.. That's why he said what he said in the video.
But by all means.. Continue.

Yes itโ€™s his life, but why do u care?

While I don't care nearly as much as Wes and yourself... I still care.
Wait. Did u about a year or two ago say you'll never vote again?
So why do u care?

While I don't care nearly as much as Wes and yourself... I still care.
Wait. Did u about a year or two ago say you'll never vote again?
So why do u care?
Wes might care IDK, but whatever think what you want. lol
That is correct, I will not vote again. And?
I thought we were talking about Trump pleading the fifth in a deposition?

Then why do u care?
Just for clicks and giggles huh?
Do you just read part of posts? I was responding in regards to Trump pleading the 5th, and why he would do this. Does this mean he is guilty of something, I have no idea maybe, maybe not.

I really didn't but I did hear he pled the 5th to almost ever question I believe.
Like almost 400 times lol. Itโ€™s your right to do this but youโ€™d better be ready to be viewed as hiding your guilt. Itโ€™s the worst thing you could do.

Like almost 400 times lol. Itโ€™s your right to do this but youโ€™d better be ready to be viewed as hiding your guilt. Itโ€™s the worst thing you could do.
In his situation it was the best thing to do, exactly what his lawyers told him to do, because how many years have these witch hunts been going on?
Their deposition was designed to get Trump to slip up, incriminate himself, etc. And as you know pleading the 5th cannot be held against you.

Do you just read part of posts? I was responding in regards to Trump pleading the 5th, and why he would do this. Does this mean he is guilty of something, I have no idea maybe, maybe not.
All they see is trump then the tds flares up and all common sense and logic goes right out the window. Then again, they are democrats so they never had any to begin with.

In his situation it was the best thing to do, exactly what his lawyers told him to do, because how many years have these witch hunts been going on?
Their deposition was designed to get Trump to slip up, incriminate himself, etc. And as you know pleading the 5th cannot be held against you.
All depositions are designed to trip you up. And youโ€™re right, pleading the Fith cannot be held against youโ€ฆsaid no jurist ever.

But what about the part of the video where he said....

All depositions are designed to trip you up. And youโ€™re right, pleading the Fith cannot be held against youโ€ฆsaid no jurist ever.
no they're not, the point is getting information, youโ€™re thinking of an interrogation and yes those are.

But what about the part of the video where he said....
Classic Reaction GIF

Well, looks like we can add litigation to the long list of topics that tommy has no clue wtf heโ€™s talking about

Well, looks like we can add litigation to the long list of topics that tommy has no clue wtf heโ€™s talking about
You ever been deposed?
I have.
Tell us all about your legal expertise.

no they're not, the point is getting information, youโ€™re thinking of an interrogation and yes those are.
Iโ€™ve been deposed by corporate civil attorneys in large lawsuits and they absolutely tried to โ€œtripโ€ me up.

Not sure about your experiences, but with a $128mil lawsuit they reach for every thing they can.

You just contradicted yourself.

You just contradicted yourself.

No, I said in Trumpโ€™s situation, which is another witch-hunt, that would be their goal.

I only wish I could back peddle as fast.

Attachments

• back-pedal-bike.gif
    back-pedal-bike.gif
    369.7 KB · Views: 2
Iโ€™ve been deposed by corporate civil attorneys in large lawsuits and they absolutely tried to โ€œtripโ€ me up.

Not sure about your experiences, but with a $128mil lawsuit they reach for every thing they can.
Not like they had to try hard

Back