Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,656 Posts
    Rep Points

Nick Walker before and After

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Impressive transformation for sure, but Flex Wheeler had a similar starting point.

You can't always tell someone's genetic potential by their frame they had before hard training, food and gearz. I mean, usually you can, but every now and then there will be a genetic freak with an ecto frame who can blow past all the mesomorphs.
    Super responders, rare but, there are plenty out there but I am sure the normal guy doesnít usually get past normal gym training or sports. It is a perfect storm of sorts.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,349 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bsherryjr1 View Post
    Really makes me wonder how much gear he's taking.
    A shit ton of food, and possibly a cycle that would make your eyes water plus some very hard training. Ectomorphic people normally have a hard time gaining as much mass.
    Show me

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    486 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    IDK if you understand how hard it is to put on a few pounds of quality muscle in just one year.

Professional bodybuilders struggle to put on a 2-3 pounds of quality muscle every year.

That's why the OP said, "hard to believe."

Guy is a walking pharmacy.
    No shit!
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

For the gear he is using.. he has talked about it vaguely on a pod cast. The podcast was with one of Eric Kanevsky's friends.. in which they were talking about steroid usage and dosage. The purpose was to shine a bit of light on the notion that all IFBB pros are on grams of gear year round. Eric Kanesvsky is one of these idiots, and put out a youtube video of his contest prep stack, where is was on 2000+mg of Test, and then grams of Tren and Mast on top of that.. just to be 200 pounds and look like shit. Kanesvky's friend, the one doing the podcast, didn't agree with that amount of gear being used and stated he usually runs about a gram of Test, and 600mg a week of EQ or Deca for the offseason. Nick agreed and stated that he wouldn't even be able to afford 2g of a week of Test. This was before he was an IFBB Pro and didn't have much in terms of sponsorship.

Now that he has more money coming in, you are going to see him get even more freaky. He can now afford to run higher amounts of GH and such. Just look at his progress from his first pro show last year, and then to this year winning his show and qualifying for the Olympia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

Impressive transformation for sure, but Flex Wheeler had a similar starting point.

You can't always tell someone's genetic potential by their frame they had before hard training, food and gearz. I mean, usually you can, but every now and then there will be a genetic freak with an ecto frame who can blow past all the mesomorphs.
    What about us Endoís, we just doomed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bsherryjr1 View Post
    Really makes me wonder how much gear he's taking.
    Wheaties and multi-vitamins

Just playing........guy has his training, diet and gear on point and synching

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Rep Points

One can only imagine the perseverance and discipline it took to achieve such result.

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,150 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Super responders, rare but, there are plenty out there but I am sure the normal guy doesnít usually get past normal gym training or sports. It is a perfect storm of sorts.

Max
    Yeah super responders can come in any body type.

Flex was just an ecto super responder with low myostatin and more "strands per fiber" than even Ronnie Coleman. Of course Ronnie's work ethic, dedication and a larger frame allowed him to ultimately become much larger than Flex. Ron does have some great genetics obviously - ACTN3 and all those markers for size and strength, so he was no slouch in the genetics department either. Flex was just a mutant that never lived up to his full potential.

Nick must be some type of mutant as well in order to go from a stick figure, to a Markus Ruhl sized freak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,150 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    What about us Endoís, we just doomed?
    Not at all bro, alot of freaks are endo they can usually grow easier on less calories. You notice how so many pros get fat in the off season and some stay lean? That's endo vs ecto.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,656 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah super responders can come in any body type.

Flex was just an ecto super responder with low myostatin and more "strands per fiber" than even Ronnie Coleman. Of course Ronnie's work ethic, dedication and a larger frame allowed him to ultimately become much larger than Flex. Ron does have some great genetics obviously - ACTN3 and all those markers for size and strength, so he was no slouch in the genetics department either. Flex was just a mutant that never lived up to his full potential.

Nick must be some type of mutant as well in order to go from a stick figure, to a Markus Ruhl sized freak.
    Markus! Yes totally , they have incredible genetics but, I go to gyms all over the world and you donít just bump into Markhus, Ronnie types ,(you run into Amateur/Pro looking guys but not like them: IN PERSON they are even BIGGER; like WTF!? Lol

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

Not at all bro, alot of freaks are endo they can usually grow easier on less calories. You notice how so many pros get fat in the off season and some stay lean? That's endo vs ecto.
    Still think Iím and endo, but this gear is got me mixed up. Canít believe how many calories Iím eating and seemingly not gaining any fatÖ.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,150 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Markus! Yes totally , they have incredible genetics but, I go to gyms all over the world and you donít just bump into Markhus, Ronnie types ,(you run into Amateur/Pro looking guys but not like them: IN PERSON they are even BIGGER; like WTF!? Lol

Max
    Oh wow! I figured guys like the top pros had to be rare as fuck! And it's not simply because they work "harder", I'm sure all the amateur guys work just as hard if not harder - genetics are a bitch!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,150 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Still think Iím and endo, but this gear is got me mixed up. Canít believe how many calories Iím eating and seemingly not gaining any fatÖ.
    That's awesome bro! I can gain a little fat on gear but that's because I eat garbage!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,213 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jrup1986 View Post
    Eh I beg to differ . People do the unthinkable impossible and people claim its genetics . Maybe he worked his ass off . Which that seems to be peoples problems now , lack of work ethic . They'd rather spend hours a day watching TV. This man saw the paycheck at the end of the road and worked towards it
    100 lbs in 9 years! Now Iím not as dedicated as pro bodybuilders because I have a family and a job and I donít use high doses of gear, never have never will, but in 9 years Iíve gained probably 18-20 lbs of weight. Maybe 50% of that is quality muscle.

If I was able to access what these guys have and could stay committed (coaches, drugs, doctors, gym equipment, nutritionists) I still wouldnít come close to 100lbs in 9 years and look like this. Drugs are a huge part in this but so isnít genetics, and I put on muscle fairly easy (fat too).

I wonder what you look like... care to share any pics of yourself? Maybe one present day and one 9 years ago?