• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Newbulks PSL log - 1st Test Cycle

IML Gear Cream!
I’d be shaking like crack head if I spent 1.5 mins to push out a mil into my glute. Seriously I’d probably bore a hole you could toss pennies down….

if you shake, you move the tip of the needle and continue to injure the muscle.
this is why we have pain. also oil and solvents go into the lesions and irritate more.

in the end then we get used to everything, even to 3ml injections in half a second ... but in the beginning stationary needle, slow injections mean less pain

Small progressions. So while I wait for the 1.5s I did pin a 1inch 25g into deltoid. I notice I have a very slight shake but I tried to control and go slow to see how that would work. I used the rest into the glute which was a little harder to control the movement. Tomorrow or day after I will get lumped.
a35b2df6dca1695a34c80c53c2fdc7ac.jpg

This kid is going to look good man, he's putting into work, he's doing all the hard stuff.

Small progressions. So while I wait for the 1.5s I did pin a 1inch 25g into deltoid. I notice I have a very slight shake but I tried to control and go slow to see how that would work. I used the rest into the glute which was a little harder to control the movement. Tomorrow or day after I will get lumped.
a35b2df6dca1695a34c80c53c2fdc7ac.jpg

Great base! Not too lean, not too much bf% ! You will see effects fast!

Max

Sorry guys I've been a little mia since the July holiday weekend, I'm still at it, just work picked up with more kid events.

Strength is going up, hitting prs on on chest workouts. Unfortunately, I'm still getting lumps which are effecting my squats and deadlifts. Any shoulder lumps I get are not effecting my upper body workouts thankfully. I'm splitting up my pins as I do my left side shoulder and glute on Monday and right shoulder and glute on Thursday. I've taken all the advice you've provided, so i really appreciate it, and tried different injection protocols, but the outcome has been the same regardless so I'm just hoping it's my newbie body and time will be the factor to help eliminate the lumps. Usually the show up around day 2 or 3 after Pinning. last for 2 or 3 days then go away.

I started on June 14th, so I've been it this cycle less the npp for a month now. I expected things to excel from here. Attached is a week difference. I haven't been so worried about weight, since I went thru a pretty big water retention gain in the beginning which after talking with Vision seems like it came from the Accutane.

20210716_055417.jpg

Sorry guys I've been a little mia since the July holiday weekend, I'm still at it, just work picked up with more kid events.

Strength is going up, hitting prs on on chest workouts. Unfortunately, I'm still getting lumps which are effecting my squats and deadlifts. Any shoulder lumps I get are not effecting my upper body workouts thankfully. I'm splitting up my pins as I do my left side shoulder and glute on Monday and right shoulder and glute on Thursday. I've taken all the advice you've provided, so i really appreciate it, and tried different injection protocols, but the outcome has been the same regardless so I'm just hoping it's my newbie body and time will be the factor to help eliminate the lumps. Usually the show up around day 2 or 3 after Pinning. last for 2 or 3 days then go away.

I started on June 14th, so I've been it this cycle less the npp for a month now. I expected things to excel from here. Attached is a week difference. I haven't been so worried about weight, since I went thru a pretty big water retention gain in the beginning which after talking with Vision seems like it came from the Accutane.

View attachment 63701

Definitely less water, good slight improvement.. Just have to learn how to manage your schedule and I am sure with the help of this board and you sticking to a solid plan, you could really make some very noticeable changes. Keep it up and try and “make time” for yourself and your body. HMU if you need any tips or advice on quick/effective ways to get you going (even with the whole busy schedule). Good luck newbulk.

Max

Hey guys so obv I haven't put anything here in a while. I am 2 months out of my cycle. Unfortunately due to my bodies unwillingness to accept the suspended oil for the test it caused major lumps but clearly I am an oddity with PSL. Vision and Max are amazing dude and I appreciate all the advice. PSL products are fantastic and ill try them again in future cycles to see if my body adjust differently after having a few cycles under me. I switch sources mid way and didn't have lumping issues so I'm assuming my body right now just doesn't like certain carrier oils.

I got addicted to strength and size so I build up a mass base instead of cutting. Come spring I'll run a cutting cycle.

Start and end.

At the end, my tendinitis in my elbows flaired up pretty hard. So until my next cycle I'll be doing high reps and lighter weight. I will instrument tb500/bpc 157 protocol on the elbows to see if I can heal them.
f70b8e6b67258386cc28d8ac48d09326.jpg
4dc0f2548980a99b6fe4e68491db6ba3.jpg

Get Shredded!
Hey guys so obv I haven't put anything here in a while. I am 2 months out of my cycle. Unfortunately due to my bodies unwillingness to accept the suspended oil for the test it caused major lumps but clearly I am an oddity with PSL. Vision and Max are amazing dude and I appreciate all the advice. PSL products are fantastic and ill try them again in future cycles to see if my body adjust differently after having a few cycles under me. I switch sources mid way and didn't have lumping issues so I'm assuming my body right now just doesn't like certain carrier oils.

I got addicted to strength and size so I build up a mass base instead of cutting. Come spring I'll run a cutting cycle.

I still get the lumps from the test… sucks but I’ve just learned to deal with it. I don’t think it’s the oil though because I’ve used other compounds in the same oil with no problems. My muscles just hate Test. Prop is smooth as silk for me though, too bad it’s twice as much and has to be pinned twice as often….

Start and end.

At the end, my tendinitis in my elbows flaired up pretty hard. So until my next cycle I'll be doing high reps and lighter weight. I will instrument tb500/bpc 157 protocol on the elbows to see if I can heal them.
f70b8e6b67258386cc28d8ac48d09326.jpg
4dc0f2548980a99b6fe4e68491db6ba3.jpg

Hey newbulk!. No matter what rep/set program you decide on , talk to me . I am super conscientious about safety and Max results for LBM. Sorry to hear about the oil problem, when I started TRT , I had to go through almost every RX made before I found which oil worked best in my body. First was cottonnseed , then sesame , then a few grapeseed or MCT or blends, and lastly (Aveed which is Castor Oil)

I am sure you will fine one that doesn’t affect you adversely. Following . Time to get it my man ! Blast or no blast , I rock the weights as hard as possible and eat the best I can as my lifestyle , training just may be more intense sometimes ⚡⚡

Max

You're awesome Max thank you. I'll PM you. I've been hitting 5/3/1 for so long that it finally caught up with me, so time to change the game plan.

During the summer I def had struggles with scheduling and such due to 2 young kids/activities/Beach travels, but during the winter it's more concrete with 2 meals then gym and the rest of the day (I work from home) so I'm with you let's turn up the intensity!

Back