SB Labs

Thread: SB Labs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

SB Labs

Hey just wanted to leave a review on my first experience with SB Labs. First I wanna say there communication is second to none, every email I sent was replied to in an hour or so. After they confirmed my order and had my proof of payment I received a tracking number the next day. Delivery was within 3 to 4 days. I did unfortunately have a problem when I received my package, I was missing a oral I had ordered. I contacted them, sent pics of the box and everything that was in it. In less then an hour they reached out apologized for the inconvenience and had what was missing in the mail the very next day. I've ordered with other Labs before that had shorted me or sent me a vial or bottle that was missing a label and I was told that they would make up for it on my next order. (Which did me no good) If SB Labs gear is half as good as there communication and customer service they'll have my business for life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

I can vouch as well that their products are of a very high quality and their customer service is on point.

Not sure we're supposed to be talking in detail about delivery times......but I will say it was quite fast.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    269 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jgshaw75 View Post
    Hey just wanted to leave a review on my first experience with SB Labs. First I wanna say there communication is second to none, every email I sent was replied to in an hour or so. After they confirmed my order and had my proof of payment I received a tracking number the next day. Delivery was within 3 to 4 days. I did unfortunately have a problem when I received my package, I was missing a oral I had ordered. I contacted them, sent pics of the box and everything that was in it. In less then an hour they reached out apologized for the inconvenience and had what was missing in the mail the very next day. I've ordered with other Labs before that had shorted me or sent me a vial or bottle that was missing a label and I was told that they would make up for it on my next order. (Which did me no good) If SB Labs gear is half as good as there communication and customer service they'll have my business for life.
    Thank you for the review. We take care of our customers because we want them for life
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com