All Of 2020 Was a LIE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,486 Posts
    Rep Points

I believe it was a test to see just how much they can control us .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    751 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Libtards dont get it. Many are not "Trump Supporters" as the libturd MSM likes to label people.
    They are Americans who loved the great economy (best in 50 yrs) love freedom, love the country.
    What demturdz are trying to do is a disgrace. Its not about the person as libturd media likes to claim, and fight/cry about.
    Is the direction to which things are going, and with this admin, its in the commie-shitter...
    And the only thing standing in the way of the complete destruction of the entire country is Sen. Joe Manchin (D) of West Virginia. I can't even imagine the amount of pressure he's under to tow the party line. If he sells out, this is what will happen in this order: 1) Do away with the filibuster, 2) HR-1 passes, codifying fraudulent elections in law, 3) pack the Supreme Court with commie sympathetic judges to ensure that anything they do from then on will be upheld as constitutional by the SC.

And this will finish what Obama started when he stated he was going to, "...fundamentally transform the United States of America."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    OK.. I digress then.
    Absolutely the obesity rate was and still is the major contributing factor.
    I thought Tiny was implying the actual disease wasnt real.
    I personally know three people that had it and felt nothing more than slight cold like symptoms.
    Not even a good cold... SLIGHT cold like symptoms.
    But so far the only "lies" I see are the ones Fauci told.
    It's hard for me suffering (and enjoying! ) my TDS, when I found out he lied.
    He's not doing anything for the anti Trump movement!
    Oh well...
    Like I've always said.. Its impossible for EVERY Trump supporter to be wrong EVERY time.
    Fauci's NIH, via Eco Alliance, funded Wuhan lab to the tune of $800,000 over 4-5 years to study bat coronavirus gain of function research.
    Wuhan lab is China's largest virology research lab and has more coronavirus samples than any lab in all of Asia. It is a super lab meant to study viruses. It is a military lab.
    Fauci denied this but we know he lied.
    Fauci helped fund the development of the coronavirus that has spread across the globe.

Fauci is, perhaps, the largest mass murderer in American history.
    Fauci is worshipped by the left and Biden and even has a book coming out soon where he is to make at least $5M.

Funny enough.........Fauci has singlehandedly benefited more than any human on earth from the coronavirus...fame, riches beyond what he has ever known before....all a coincidence, of course.
    Last edited by christiantt; 06-13-2021 at 05:41 PM.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    663 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Fauci's NIH, via Eco Alliance, funded Wuhan lab to the tune of $800,000 over 4-5 years to study bat coronavirus gain of function research.
    Wuhan lab is China's largest virology research lab and has more coronavirus samples than any lab in all of Asia. It is a super lab meant to study viruses. It is a military lab.
    Fauci helped fund the development of the coronavirus that has spread across the globe.

Fauci is worshipped by the left and Biden and even has a book coming out soon where he is to make at least $5M.

Funny enough.........Fauci has singlehandedly benefited more than any human on earth from the coronavirus...fame, riches beyond what he has ever known before....all a coincidence, of course.
    There’s tremendous economic opportunity in being Anti-America these days…

Just ask Obama, Biden, Fauci, Lebron, Kapernick, Rapinoe, Vindman, Yovanovitch, Waters, Steele, AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Pressley, Lemon, Cuomo, Scaramucci, Gates, Coca-Cola, Gillette, blah blah blah etc etc etc.

Perhaps Joseph McCarthy wasn’t a kook after all… Fuck George Clooney.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    751 Posts
    Rep Points

Isn't it par for the course for leftists to worship mass murderers? Marxist ideology has killed more people than any other single factor. Mao, Stalin, Castro, Pol Pot, Castro, Che, et al.

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't even know what to say.
    This is just absolute insanity.
    What I don't understand is how the courts haven't gotten involved in his handlings of this.
    Interesting post.
    Many thanks
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Season 6 episode 24 of futurama

Fry gets a common cold and the crew are quarantined

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    751 Posts
    Rep Points

What I don't understand is how the courts haven't gotten involved in his handlings of this.
    Interesting post.
    Many thanks
    I can tell you from experience that most lawyers (and precipitously, judges) are left-wing liberals. Not all, but most. Lefty-liberal legal professionals don't view the constitution and rule of law to be very important. They view judicial activism as a good thing. That's why they don't like to put the brakes on anything that furthers the leftist agenda.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points

Interesting post.
    Many thanks
    You are more than welcome. What you are experiencing is called cognitive dissonance.
    This isn't a Trump thing. This isn't a liberal thing.

Distilled down to its core, this is a right and wrong thing and Fauci is fucking wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,298 Posts
    Rep Points

Interesting post.
    Many thanks
    Cmon now you know the courts don't want to hear anything against the left.

Seriously, we're not posting all this just because it's a you vs I issue. It's because it's the truth. I have no idea how people can't see what's going on even when all this info comes out.

Do you think all of this is just a coincidence? The election drama and Tony fraud and the virus? The new election laws? Seriously bro this is so obvious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    751 Posts
    Rep Points

"We owe a large debt of gratitude to science. Science has in many ways helped ease the suffering of this pandemic, uh, which was more than likely caused by science."