Chillin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chillin

Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    815 Posts
    Rep Points

Chillin

Quote Originally Posted by jrup1986 View Post
    Bitches love to bitch. Just say your peace then drop it and go about your day as a happy person. Never let someone steal your smile .
    Done and done brother, still gotta deal with DCF thanks to her oldest daughter calling and saying a bunch of lies. Fruckin Drama !
    we just git this great information as we were waiting in line at a restaurant to eat dinner at a nice place. Screwed our stomachs up so bad we had to put it all in Boxes to bring home.
    Last edited by dale.c; 06-13-2021 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Done and done brother, still gotta deal with DCF thanks to her oldest daughter calling and saying a bunch of lies. Fruckin Drama !
    we just git this great information as we were waiting in line at a restaurant to eat dinner at a nice place. Screwed our stomachs up so bad we had to put it all in Boxes to bring home.
    Dcfs is a bitch and will take several months to get rid of them . Even though its shitty now you'll laugh later. Idk if that daughter lives with you, but id get a restraining order on her to make her life hell. Say you feel threatened because she's making fake reports or something and I wouldn't ever talk to her again ..u dig your own grave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    815 Posts
    Rep Points

Dcfs is a bitch and will take several months to get rid of them . Even though its shitty now you'll laugh later. Idk if that daughter lives with you, but id get a restraining order on her to make her life hell. Say you feel threatened because she's making fake reports or something and I wouldn't ever talk to her again ..u dig your own grave
    Hell no she doesnít live with us shes already lied and put her mom in jail once before and we know shes the one who made the false report so were gonna have our lawyer push for max punishment which itís a 3rd degree felony so hopefully sheíll get some kinda punishment for this BS. shes 20 and completely out of her tree mentally. Hates white people(shes white) but its ok because she gets black dick crammed in her by her cheating black ďbaby daddyĒ,practices witchcraft, tells her mom to eat a dick and rot, etc. etc. real winner ya know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    815 Posts
    Rep Points

Went to a great restaurant last night and before we got the call that ruined it i got a few pics of this lil guy they have there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Hell no she doesnít live with us shes already lied and put her mom in jail once before and we know shes the one who made the false report so were gonna have our lawyer push for max punishment which itís a 3rd degree felony so hopefully sheíll get some kinda punishment for this BS. shes 20 and completely out of her tree mentally. Hates white people(shes white) but its ok because she gets black dick crammed in her by her cheating black ďbaby daddyĒ,practices witchcraft, tells her mom to eat a dick and rot, etc. etc. real winner ya know
    Man these younger kids have no fuckin clue whats going on or why their lives are so bad , I'm sorry you're going through all this shit . If she is that kind of person simply put a tracking device on her car or something then call the police with the location saying a person driving whatever is driving erratically and may be drunk. Boom sooner or later someone will get arrested

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,499 Posts
    Rep Points

Literally "Chillin"..

Just had a full replacement of A/C system/furnace installed. Old one was 25 yrs old. 14k later we're definitely"Chillin"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,631 Posts
    Rep Points

Chillin

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Literally "Chillin"..

Just had a full replacement of A/C system/furnace installed. Old one was 25 yrs old. 14k later we're definitely"Chillin"
    Aweee ! Nothing like A/C! So nice . I had to drive once , just 45min but the A/C went out....I literally soaked my extra(work outfit/interning) in cold water put it in the freezer. I took it out and had to break the clothes to get em on and jumped in , drove and within about 8 miles , I was bone dry ; stuck in wall-to-wall traffic! By the time I got home, I barely made it without passing out! Sucked bigtime! Poor ass student! LolZ

Max
    Tren/Test didnít help it was 123deg.!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Shit when my liver was bad bad id stand and sweat while in ac. I just had cheesy potato bites from taco bell. I'm working my way up to having meat again. Hopefully by July ill be able to have a nice burger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Rep Points

Too poor to justify running the AC too often. Been sweating like a pig at night. Sucks because Iím ruining our brand new mattress.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Too poor to justify running the AC too often. Been sweating like a pig at night. Sucks because Iím ruining our brand new mattress.
    I run mine at 71 and have the fan on in the room im in . Maybe purchase de humidifier. Or get like a cheap " memory foam pad " for 40 bucks so that takes your sweat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Rep Points

I run mine at 71 and have the fan on in the room im in . Maybe purchase de humidifier. Or get like a cheap " memory foam pad " for 40 bucks so that takes your sweat
    Well the mattress is memory foam, I actually think thatís part of the problem. I think it makes me sweat more. And I donít know if the gear makes it worse too or not but it certainly seems like it. That ontop of already being a sweaty guy, leaves my side of the bed literally drenched. It feels like someone pissed the bed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Well the mattress is memory foam, I actually think thatís part of the problem. I think it makes me sweat more. And I donít know if the gear makes it worse too or not but it certainly seems like it. That ontop of already being a sweaty guy, leaves my side of the bed literally drenched. It feels like someone pissed the bed.
    I'm not on gear but I feel that shit. You should probably get bloods . Could just be high red count or somethin stupid . Could be your liver . Never know what your body is doing inside unless you have beans

Maybe get a lasko cyclone fan . I have one it has a remote and it blows so hard it'll move your fuckin pictures on the wall. Like 45 bucks but awesome . It can take a hit too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    815 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Literally "Chillin"..

Hells yeah brother
    Crank it up, i love getting a new unit and ducts cleaned out. Its like breathing fresh air for the first time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    815 Posts
    Rep Points

Shit when my liver was bad bad id stand and sweat while in ac. I just had cheesy potato bites from taco bell. I'm working my way up to having meat again. Hopefully by July ill be able to have a nice burger
    Damn bro that suks, i hope you recover quickly and most importantly all the way good values.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn bro that suks, i hope you recover quickly and most importantly all the way good values.
    Its gonna be a process but I'm much better than I was