First cycle back, quick critique

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

First cycle back, quick critique

Whatís up ASF, just looking for a quick critique, first cycle back in 2 years due to school.
    27 years old
    200 lbs

First time running Primo

Weeks 1-16 - 500mg test e
    Weeks 1-16 primo depot 600mg
    Weeks 1-16 - aromasin 12.5mg daily if needed, will be monitoring labs and adjusting
    Weeks 1-16 - HCG 500iu weekly split into 2
    PCT - TRT

Was also debating 2-4iu HGH for 6 months but still unsure due to my age, donít wanna be wasting it.

Previous cycle history includes: test, mast, deca, npp, dbol, tbol, var,

Any critique is appreciated, thanks ASF.

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    730 Posts
    Rep Points

looks like a good cycle. personally at 27 I wouldn't bother with the GH but you'll get different answers from different people regarding that.

What is your goal with the cycle? Primo is not a great mass gaining drug so I assume its either cutting or recomp. Not a big fan of recomping myself. Are you currently on TRT?
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah Iím still on the edge about HGH, the goal of this cycle is recomp. Iíve kept up with the gym daily and during covid shut down it was home workouts and cardio, but def nowhere near where I was at prior.

I am currently on doctor prescribed TRT but Iíve been using clomid 50mg 3 times weekly for TRT which puts my levels around 900, doctor said I can switch over to injectable any time I want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    looks like a good cycle. personally at 27 I wouldn't bother with the GH but you'll get different answers from different people regarding that.

What is your goal with the cycle? Primo is not a great mass gaining drug so I assume its either cutting or recomp. Not a big fan of recomping myself. Are you currently on TRT?
    ^^This 100%
    Your cycle goals?
    At the very least i would add an oral for 5 weeks. For me Dbol or Tbol.
    16 weeks of Primo is gonna be spendy bro!
    If it was me I would look at something like Stenbolone or even DHB possibly EQ.
    More bang for your buck at 16 weeks and still safe imo.
    And at your age I wouldn't even bother with the hgh.
    Last edited by Bluntson; 06-11-2021 at 08:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcat View Post
    Whatís up ASF, just looking for a quick critique, first cycle back in 2 years due to school.
    27 years old
    200 lbs

First time running Primo

Weeks 1-16 - 500mg test e
    Weeks 1-16 primo depot 600mg
    Weeks 1-16 - aromasin 12.5mg daily if needed, will be monitoring labs and adjusting
    Weeks 1-16 - HCG 500iu weekly split into 2
    PCT - TRT

Was also debating 2-4iu HGH for 6 months but still unsure due to my age, donít wanna be wasting it.

Previous cycle history includes: test, mast, deca, npp, dbol, tbol, var,

Any critique is appreciated, thanks ASF.
    What is your stats? % fat? goals?
    I believe 12,5mg daily is to much for 500mg test week
    HGH is a must and give you a great 3d look and also burn alot of fat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,656 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah Iím still on the edge about HGH, the goal of this cycle is recomp. Iíve kept up with the gym daily and during covid shut down it was home workouts and cardio, but def nowhere near where I was at prior.

I am currently on doctor prescribed TRT but Iíve been using clomid 50mg 3 times weekly for TRT which puts my levels around 900, doctor said I can switch over to injectable any time I want
    Larger Gh injections can help ALOT!! If done properly
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    What is your stats? % fat? goals?
    I believe 12,5mg daily is to much for 500mg test week
    HGH is a must and give you a great 3d look and also burn alot of fat
    Love the GH 3x a week at 10iu IM on heavy compound lift days. It friggin works well. Did an experiment last year and it was hard but holy shit does it work well!! (a bit more complicated). Otherwise I like a low gh dose 2-4iu daily for 4-6 months, then blast higher IU Protocols. I am interested in his stats/etc also.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Appreciate the replies guys, very helpful. Will most likely be adding 3.3iu HGH 5 days a week. Current stats are 200 lbs, 13% bf

Goal for now is recomp and lose some fat before winter bulk comes around when Iíll run heavier compounds.

Already have everything on hand for my current cycle, except the HGH which Iíll get from IronLion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd add Npp to the mix, it's cheap and decent gains from it

Hgh, at 27 I'd add it, run it 2iu daily

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts
    Rep Points

I know a lot of people say GH is not worth it when youíre under 30yrs old but when I first took it in my mid 20ís it was a game changer for me. Took me to a whole new level and my strength was crazy after taking just 2ius phar.ma 5 days a week. Shit was crazy hard to get and expensive back then like 1-2k week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by biggd View Post
    I know a lot of people say GH is not worth it when youíre under 30yrs old but when I first took it in my mid 20ís it was a game changer for me. Took me to a whole new level and my strength was crazy after taking just 2ius phar.ma 5 days a week. Shit was crazy hard to get and expensive back then like 1-2k week.
    Appreciate the response brother. Do you recommend morning injections or before bedtime? Looking for a pharma HGH but more than likely just going to pull the trigger on ironlionís sale

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    730 Posts
    Rep Points

For reference my GH suggestion comes from personal experience also. I ran it for several months at 2-3 ius a day and it did basically nothing but empty my wallet. Everyone was saying how great GH is back then and I just didn't see it. Its not like adding dbol or taking test for the first time. Those were noticeable drugs for me. Its not like your going to get a 3d look at 13% BF and if you want to burn fat I would just up the cardio? you dont need to spend an extra 500 to 1000 dollars to do that.

As far as slamming 10 iu doses I have never tried that so who knows maybe that is a better way to use it. And I have heard gh with slin is way more effective than GH alone but again, I have not tried it.

ONe thing i would do though is look at adding an oral at the tail of the cycle. Var or winny or a var/winny combo would be a great way to finish that cycle. Maybe Tbol for the start. I personally like all three they get you super motivated in the beginning by being able to see the instant benefits and at the end when things have slowed they get you going again just killing it in the weight room with massive pumps. Var/winny combo gave me insane pumps.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Rep Points

Appreciate the replies guys, very helpful. Will most likely be adding 3.3iu HGH 5 days a week. Current stats are 200 lbs, 13% bf

Goal for now is recomp and lose some fat before winter bulk comes around when Iíll run heavier compounds.

Already have everything on hand for my current cycle, except the HGH which Iíll get from IronLion
    If the goal is cutting or recomp i prefer a dose hgh fasted in morning and another before workout . High dose post workout i like alot but to grow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts
    Rep Points

Appreciate the response brother. Do you recommend morning injections or before bedtime? Looking for a pharma HGH but more than likely just going to pull the trigger on ironlionís sale
    Everyone is different. Some like night and some prefer morning fasted etc.

I tried morning fasted when I started back up and it was crazy bad for me cuz I was lethargic all day really bad so I switched to night before bed. Did that for a couple months but sleep isnít great for me with night dose unlike others that love it on sleep.

Iím now doing split dose of 1.5ius morning fasted and 1.5ius pre-workout 4:30pm.

A little tired still after morning dose but not as bad and probably will get better. If after 2 weeks Iím still too tired in morning I will just do 1.5ius pre-workout and another 1.5ius post workout.

Gotta do what feels best and works for you.

But start at 1ius per day or first week and go from there slowly or sides could make you feel like shit like it does for some.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Hgh intake, do mornings no matter what, you'll have your natural hgh/igf levels come in when falling asleep.

For best results fasted cardio, if no cardio still pin morning's