Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,108 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Crypto is too speculative...too volatile.

See some billionaires trying to drive prices up, so they can jump out after making more billions.
    It's called pump and dump.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,999 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Redbird51 View Post
    I used to love trading! Been a winner a big winner and I’ve been smoked a lot of times. Fibonacci trading fascinates me, but I just never could make my methods work and stick. it’s almost like they were watching me trade and let me win a little then clobber me. Hahaa. Good luck!,

It feels like they’re watching us trade because they are watching us trade, the pros know when we buy and how long we hold, the trends tell the tale of the tape. I’m not a pro, however I have sat through a few classes that teach on this topic and it was mind-blowing at how rigged the game is if you're outside the know.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,108 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    It feels like they’re watching us trade because they are watching us trade, the pros know when we buy and how long we hold, the trends tell the tale of the tape. I’m not a pro, however I have sat through a few classes that teach on this topic and it was mind-blowing at how rigged the game is if you're outside the know.
    I'm too close to retirement to even try and figure this out.

There are investment firms with so many different opinions on cryptocurrency it makes my head spin.

There is no material background or forward looking analysis that says yes, based on fundamentals it will go up or down.

It's more gambling, not investing. Not saying it's a bad investment, but one investment that I cannot wrap my head around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    It's rigged alright.
    For those curious.

Citidel is a hedge fund. They collect clients money to invest for them. And keep a cut of the deposit and a cut of the earnings profit. Citidel is big enough of a fund that they also qualify as a market maker being as they handle so much traffic. Robinhood. Is a broker that is supported by citidel. Using a practice called payment for order flow. And failing to deliver shares. As well.

So they will get a profit just based off selling securities to a user. Telling them its in there account. When the actual shares isn't and hasn't been located or delivered. Say you buy a share in Jan. And sell in June. Perhaps unpaid 8 dollars for. It. And on your tax statement you find it says you paid 12. That changes the tax you pay on it because they couldn't locate it. And bought it at a higher price when u needed what they said you have.
    So it's tax fraud as well as possibley or most likely was a naked sale. (they sold u shares they didn't even have so neither did u. Imagine making a copy of the title of your car. Selling 100 copies and never delivering the car. To the 100 people then later trying to use the profit to get the vehicle after court orders one by one buying you time to fix your mistake. Real fucky stuff in Wallstreet.

On top of the idea that was pointed out. They have advantages. A Bloomberg terminal to have near real time information on stocks. Is about 24k a year. The retailer works off a 15 minute delay. They know the trades happening b4 you and can dump well b4 you see a profit and land in the red.
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    I'm too close to retirement to even try and figure this out.

There are investment firms with so many different opinions on cryptocurrency it makes my head spin.

There is no material background or forward looking analysis that says yes, based on fundamentals it will go up or down.

It's more gambling, not investing. Not saying it's a bad investment, but one investment that I cannot wrap my head around.
    Crypto seems to had serious gains once it got more mainstream. But since then it's been less stable. Shady institutions use it to hide funds. The doge coin thing was a major pump n dump with that run up it had. I remember watching the run up and excitement. The drop and fury. As robinhood once again turned off the buy n sell buttons. So the hedgies could make their profit. Once it dropped in half. Retail was able to sell again. Bankers have made crypto dogshit in my opinion. My only use for it is to move money to sponsors at this time.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you for your work and concern. You're right, no one knows exactly what will happen, but you need to be prepared for anything. Especially now, when El Salvador has legalized Bitcoin. If I am not mistaken, several other countries have stated that they will do the same.

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    661 Posts
    Rep Points

It's called pump and dump.
    And the market is fucking chalk full of it these days…

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

this game was never for us, all this shit is a scam, once it makes news and everyone is talking about it its already too late. seen this a few times and it always ends the same way, shit becomes worthless. working class people only have time, you take that and trade it for money at your job and hope you make enough to retire comfortably

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,854 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    this game was never for us, all this shit is a scam, once it makes news and everyone is talking about it its already too late. seen this a few times and it always ends the same way, shit becomes worthless. working class people only have time, you take that and trade it for money at your job and hope you make enough to retire comfortably
    Bitcoin went up yesterday bc Musk said he “might” take Bitcoin again to buy his cars.

Lol.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,108 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Bitcoin went up yesterday bc Musk said he “might” take Bitcoin again to buy his cars.

Lol.
    Of course, he probably has a cool 500k worth in vested at the moment.

C'mon monkeys, dance. Start buying Bitcoin because something musk said.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,854 Posts
    Rep Points

Yep. So fucking transparent.

That other cuck Mark Cuban tries to do the same thing without as much of an impact.

That's how the rich stay and get richer. Rest of us are spokes on a wheel... ppl get all twisted up over daily shit that really don't amount to shit in their personal lives.

How else can you explain politicians that make millions in office with salaries at 150k or so? They know all the right stocks to buy and when to sell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    Rep Points

Insane amount of puts on
    $HYG always a steady 87 bucks. Only drops in the event of market crashes. A few million dollars worth expiring this week. And also the next few weeks aswell. Someone must see something coming. And planning to make bank off these unless it's hedging for something I'm still Unsure why else someone is betting millions week over week that the price will sink. Will update when or if I find something more concrete on the matter

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts
    Rep Points

And everyone will buy it, you’ll see. Because that's how it works. After a while, he will rehabilitate bitcoin, and then again speak negatively.

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,108 Posts
    Rep Points

Because Stink mentioned Wells Fargo (and others):

Lauren Witzke

"Wells Fargo has shut down my bank account, taking all of my money and leaving me with a zero balance.

When I called Wells Fargo told me that it was a “business decision” and that they have the right to close my account at any time.

Had I not been surrounded by friends in Florida, I would be completely stranded.

Use this as a warning and get your money out of Wells Fargo if you are a conservative. This is so evil."

Garret Ziegler:

"It's why me and my wife always work w small town, private banks with little more than ~$200M in AUM (a very small amount). Pull your assets out of Wells Fargo, Chase, Goldman, Vanguard RIGHT NOW."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Because Stink mentioned Wells Fargo (and others):

Lauren Witzke

"Wells Fargo has shut down my bank account, taking all of my money and leaving me with a zero balance.

When I called Wells Fargo told me that it was a “business decision” and that they have the right to close my account at any time.

Had I not been surrounded by friends in Florida, I would be completely stranded.

Use this as a warning and get your money out of Wells Fargo if you are a conservative. This is so evil."

Garret Ziegler:

"It's why me and my wife always work w small town, private banks with little more than ~$200M in AUM (a very small amount). Pull your assets out of Wells Fargo, Chase, Goldman, Vanguard RIGHT NOW."
    Chase bank will close your account if you spend too much money at gun shops. If someone started an all conservative bank that would be a genius move and all those liberal banks would be hurting.
    Last edited by randy4me; 06-15-2021 at 04:09 PM.