Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm not. It's your $

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 92
  1. #1
    Registered User
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,572
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574497746

    Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm not. It's your $

    What's up guys.
    Been taking it easy on social stuff and spending alot of time reading when I can to learn some shit about money.

    Miss you toned fucks. So I wanted to drop in and see some shaved arms.

    Anyhow. A few weeks back I made a post about btc being on sale. I had mentioned that it is in my belief that this week might mark the start of another possible sale.

    I'm just some stupid asshole. So this clearly isn't financial advice. And should be taken with a grain of salt. And do your own homework. Use your own eyes to see some shit and your brain to make ur decisions based of what your seeing. Obviously.

    That being said. I'm under the assumption that anytime starting now to the 25th. We're gonna see some decline in crypto. Maybe more than some,possibly seeing some heavy loss..
    I understand my brother's in Iron are likely to be invested in these areas and I just wanted to shine light on that possibility in the event. So this way u can be away to keep your eyes on your wallet and be ready to make decisions.

    As I said. I could be totally fucking wrong. But if I'm Not. Your crypto wallet might hit u in the feels. If this dumps. I'd personally be pulling out when i see the drop starting. And buy back in when it's lower,thus giveng more btc bang for your buck.

    I don't care if this prediction fails and I look like an idiot. I care that if it's correct. My friends here will take a hit. So it's worth mention in my opinion. Appreciate you guys. And you taking the time to scroll thru this.

    Any thoughts on this topic. Feel free to add to the discussion.

    Also. It's in my belief that bank of America and possibly wells Fargo. will shit the bed this year. Those with this institution might want to investigate this prediction. Or not. Up to you.

    Ps. My ass is looking great. Had to throw that in there.
    Thanks to my buddies who supported me thru that nightmare. Right here at A S motherfuckin F
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  2. #2
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,025

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    907
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,374
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points
    79140207

    No responses til he post a pic of his stinkfinger in his hole.
    No fucken freebies for casual posters.
    :: prudence ::

  3. #3
    Registered User
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,572
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574497746

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    No responses til he post a pic of his stinkfinger in his hole.
    No fucken freebies for casual posters.
    I got more than one hole down there sweetie. This is a multiple choice ass.
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  4. #4
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,697

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,509
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,307
    Thanked in
    1,854 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Crypto is too speculative...too volatile.

    See some billionaires trying to drive prices up, so they can jump out after making more billions.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,289

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,632
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    877
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points
    16276953

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Crypto is too speculative...too volatile.

    See some billionaires trying to drive prices up, so they can jump out after making more billions.
    If you have money to lose, it's fine, but most of us do not. You can make bank, but you gotta be able to lose and walk away without concern...

  6. #6
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,697

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,509
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,307
    Thanked in
    1,854 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    If you have money to lose, it's fine, but most of us do not. You can make bank, but you gotta be able to lose and walk away without concern...
    yeah, like going to the casino.

    Money goes to money. If you have a lot and can take chances, you can reap big rewards.

    My prediction? U.S. govt regulates the shit out of it (you can thank ransomware bullshit in part) and it tanks.

    Reality is, what can you really buy with it? Illegal shit?? IDK. It's not ever going to be real legal tender that you can have and hide from the IRS.

    IRS wants their money. And they will find you...

  7. #7
    Registered User
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,896

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,471
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points
    36362859

    yeah man- I don't invest in or use something I don't understand. I mean what's up w/ the mining thing- WTF are they mining for heroin? U can bet ur ass there's hundreds of computer geeks sitting @ their computers right now tracing that shit. Funny how something supposedly untraceable just got traced by the justice dept.(2.3 million of the ransom from the pipeline got seized by DOJ.) Got a feeling that's just the beginning. Yeah bro- I'm no finance expert either- but when the shit hits the fan, it won't be MY SHIT.(btw- was just reading where they arrested 1100 of our slant eyed friends for some kind of Bitcoin money-laundering shit- btw- where exactly IS this money they're laundering- personally, I like to be able to see and feel my money-even if I have to dig it up! Glad too hear the tushy is cushy bud!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,521

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,196
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,114
    Thanked in
    1,297 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I got in late and I'm up a basic 500.00. I cashed out this morning. I can see the writing on the wall. The "hackers" the government is trying to regulate and make their own coin. They don't want anyone having any kind of control other than them .

  9. #9
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,400

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,983
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,759
    Thanked in
    2,700 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    What's up guys.
    Been taking it easy on social stuff and spending alot of time reading when I can to learn some shit about money.

    Miss you toned fucks. So I wanted to drop in and see some shaved arms.

    Anyhow. A few weeks back I made a post about btc being on sale. I had mentioned that it is in my belief that this week might mark the start of another possible sale.

    I'm just some stupid asshole. So this clearly isn't financial advice. And should be taken with a grain of salt. And do your own homework. Use your own eyes to see some shit and your brain to make ur decisions based of what your seeing. Obviously.

    That being said. I'm under the assumption that anytime starting now to the 25th. We're gonna see some decline in crypto. Maybe more than some,possibly seeing some heavy loss..
    I understand my brother's in Iron are likely to be invested in these areas and I just wanted to shine light on that possibility in the event. So this way u can be away to keep your eyes on your wallet and be ready to make decisions.

    As I said. I could be totally fucking wrong. But if I'm Not. Your crypto wallet might hit u in the feels. If this dumps. I'd personally be pulling out when i see the drop starting. And buy back in when it's lower,thus giveng more btc bang for your buck.

    I don't care if this prediction fails and I look like an idiot. I care that if it's correct. My friends here will take a hit. So it's worth mention in my opinion. Appreciate you guys. And you taking the time to scroll thru this.

    Any thoughts on this topic. Feel free to add to the discussion.

    Also. It's in my belief that bank of America and possibly wells Fargo. will shit the bed this year. Those with this institution might want to investigate this prediction. Or not. Up to you.

    Ps. My ass is looking great. Had to throw that in there.
    Thanks to my buddies who supported me thru that nightmare. Right here at A S motherfuckin F
    What research is making you make this prediction?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,572
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574497746

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    What research is making you make this prediction?
    What's up compound.

    Theres been alot of heat in the market with what you guys have probly seen or heard in the news as meme stocks. Tho in a typical circumstance, they probly wouldn't have been such a big deal. But they seem to be happening at a pretty weak spot in our financial system. Which is giving them power to steam ahead and put a constant deficit against hedgefunds and market makers. These bankers and big shots play Wallstreet irrationally to make big bucks from big bets and mostly always Win. With the recent additional buying pressure of retail investors. Gave them competion. If played in a rational buy and hold. Take over the float stragey. Retail now owns the float. Big banks are actually getting squeezed over these meme stocks.

    During this meme stock phase. Happens to be right along side of an inflation bubble. The fed is struggling to get liquidity into the market.they cant sell treasury bonds to banks. So banks are borrowing from market makers n hudgefunds. The same people who are borrowing from banks cause their broke. Which is causing the highest ever reverse repo market in global history. Daily deposits higher the the capped limit.

    The meme stocks are being naked shorted. So hedge borrows from bank. Shorts a stock. Retail scoops its up and holds.they pay a borrow fee. No one sells. So they short again to try to dump the price. And shake retail out. They continue to hold for a short squeeze. Borrowed shares have to be returned or covered. And they can't get out of the situation. Unless retail sells. So they kick kick the can down the road. And pay fees until retail quits. These fees have been a cycle ever every 21 and 35 trading days. And during this phase. I've been noticing crypto dumps.

    They have profits tucked aside in crypto to make money disappear. In these cycles when the late and interest fees are due. Their ripping funds from crypto to pay up. Sometimes harder than others. But if you look back on charts you'll notice these dumps. Citidel is being investigated by the sec. And shady shit has been happening.new rules and regulations are being placed so a squeeze like this cant happens again. Apparently gonna be big. Citidel handles 47 percent of the trades in the US market. They managed hedge funds galore. Every one of those fucks will be end up in this cycle if the sec takes them down or they get margin called on their big bets they lost.

    If u guys want me to go on or have questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. As a retail investor. You guys have a chance to win big or loss little given the right circumstances. But in this time. The favor is more in retail corner. Like going to a casino with better odds than usual. Cause the people who run the show on Wallstreet need every penny they have to pay they way out of this meme war. The entire Russell 2000 was dropped more Than 40 percent the other day. Just to crash gamestop from 344 down to 270. That means hundreds of millions of etf securities were borrowed n shorted into this cycle. Just like. How they funled bitcoin from 64 to 34.
    Any one curious now abiut their 401k plan. Money is so fucked right now.
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  11. #11
    Registered User
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,572
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574497746

    2 weeks huh. Today's the 11th. My post said between now and the 24th /25th. Let's see where this goes. RDT_20210610_0948454896436102253752386.jpgRDT_20210611_1150274219434127450792401.jpg
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  12. #12
    Registered User
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,572
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574497746

    I had mentioned this on may 25 below.

    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

    [quote name=&quot;stinkfingerdelux&quot; post=1873726]I'm expecting the next big coin dump around the week of June 21st.<br />
    Probly a few days prior. Maybe starting around 17th n 18th.<br />
    Lets see if it holds up.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Math of dates could be off cause of any holidays.<br />
    So realistically I'm thinking they start the dump on 11th(fri), 14th(mon) and if not the end start of that week. I'd assume it's the latter of the 17th/18th.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  13. #13
    Registered User
    blingcrosby's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    503

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    104
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    85
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    you dont sell low then buy it back when it is lower, lol. buy low, sell high. you would be better off keeping what you have in there and buying when it goes lower. then sell when it goes way up again and it will. many companies and countries are adopting btc now.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,572
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574497746

    Quote Originally Posted by blingcrosby View Post
    you dont sell low then buy it back when it is lower, lol. buy low, sell high. you would be better off keeping what you have in there and buying when it goes lower. then sell when it goes way up again and it will. many companies and countries are adopting btc now.
    I had better go back n reread n find where ur talking about. N thanks for pointing out If I said something backwards. I was trying to speed write thru while the old lady was rushing me back in from a Blunt. But my intent was and is. If there is a dump coming. I'd sell off to Avoid a loss. Or buy in at the low and ride the upswing for gain.
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Redbird51's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    125

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    547
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points
    2567727

    I used to love trading! Been a winner a big winner and Iíve been smoked a lot of times. Fibonacci trading fascinates me, but I just never could make my methods work and stick. itís almost like they were watching me trade and let me win a little then clobber me. Hahaa. Good luck!,

Similar Threads

  1. you been doing it all wrong, all of it
    By heckler7 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-21-2018, 09:54 AM
  2. What am I doing wrong.
    By shaynel87 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-11-2014, 05:02 AM
  3. What am I doing wrong?
    By Romeburning in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 11:35 PM
  4. when PCT gone wrong
    By Vision in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 09:20 AM
  5. Sub-Q gone wrong?
    By Dannie in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums