What's Going on with You Guys!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Registered User
    MGM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    533

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    312
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    410
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points
    13959538

    What's Going on with You Guys!

    Hey Guys ,


    Haven't been on here in sometime actually posting but some of you guys know me and some are new that I've just Simply read your post lately. Anyway , Figured I would start this thread simply because I've had a hell of a last year and a half since Covid and really struggling with my marriage . I figured this thread could be for guys like me or anyone that has no one to talk too in there daily life and just a way to vent to each other and get support (No Homo sorry Killsong or whatever your name is(Ps I'm ok with Gay guys) I have quite a few kiddos and a very busy life and really have no friends these days other then my employees at work and there is only so close to them you can be .

    So Anyway ................... I would like some opinions on what is going on with me and my marriage . Basically about 4 years ago I start getting chicks messaging me on facebook etc ................ My wife for many years has not been very sexually active and basically I've gotten it once a month maybe 2 for the past like 8 years or so . So when good looking chicks are messaging it's hard not to message back . I've messaged these women , they sent pics etc (I'm not the type to send dick pics or anything but did send occasional flexing pic or something . Long story short and Ya'll already know she found out ! Told her I would get off Facebook etc and did and still am . But ever since this has happened I just feel like she's watching me like a hawk ................like you can't even look at your phone in front of her etc because she's that chick that asks who's messaging etc but has way more people than me messaging her but I'm not asking her and being all nosy . So here come's 2020 I got tired of it and created a fake facebook profile wtf ( yea I know kinda whack but what's a man to do ) So no kidding after talking to multiple women on there I get a crazy bitch that I never should've been talking too and she was interested but evidently she had a boyfriend . Well being the shitty people there are in the world today he figured out who I was and eventually messaged my wife pics of me (I was actually at my daughters ball game when this happened wtf!) So we go home the same night and she basically goes off the rails and makes me go in the other room and tell my children why I would be leaving etc!! ( Total bullshit I would have never done that too her and wouldn't want the hurt for my children ) Let me make this clear and I'm 150% being honest ...............I've never physically cheated on her nothing but have talked to many chicks over the last 4 years . So I'm gone for 2 weeks and damn near drank myself to death and she agrees to let me come back , I was fucking lost just didn't know what to do I've been With this woman 15+ years and we have 5kids .

    So guys since I've came back it's been so weird ......If I go to the living room which I have done at night time to watch tv she dang near comes out and says "Back to the same old shit! " Which is pointing out that I'm in there messaging people which I haven't been the last 10 months . We have gotten into argument after argument and she literally is just trying to hurt me for what I've done and when we talk she can't even talk it's just yelling and popping off stuff about what I did so the whole house can hear it which in my opinion is so disrespectful . I'm having a very hard time loving her and wanting to be with her now and on top of all of this about middle of 20 she started having pain in her neck and a swollen nipple and turns out she has some pre cancerous cells in her coochie which from what I've seen is super common in women these days . So? Sorry for the long ass post but some input would be nice . Questions ?

    You guys post up as well if anything eating on you. Also I am lifting alot still and cardio but also drinking alot so you know how that goes (No Gains)

    Thx Mac

  2. #2
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,990

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,249
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,927
    Thanked in
    2,352 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143754412

    Wow.

    Welcome back Mac...and try to stay outta trouble!
    Show me

  3. #3
    Registered User
    TinyNutzzz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    606

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    848
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    151
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Rep Points
    648368137

    Welcome Back Big Mac

  4. #4
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,990

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,249
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,927
    Thanked in
    2,352 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143754412

    Seems the ol' lady lowered the boom on Big Mac apparently.
    Show me

  5. #5
    Registered User
    MGM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    533

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    312
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    410
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points
    13959538

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Seems the ol' lady lowered the boom on Big Mac apparently.
    Bro I'm still at the house but it's crazy she just is expecting a certain answer for every question and evidently they haven't been right lol . The worst part is the kiddos . I have raised and adopted 4 of them and 1 true blood and absolutely consider all of them mine and will forever . What they have seen In the last year I feel has lowered there respect for me especially the way she goes about it . The youngest guy is just 7 and the others grown up or teenagers .

  6. #6
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,898
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    954
    Thanked in
    687 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146581834

    You have to try and rekindle and spark the romance ....do to her what you would do to other hot chicks!! If that fails then proceed .....

  7. #7
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,025

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    907
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,375
    Thanked in
    912 Posts
    Rep Points
    79150207

    Twisted texted me and told me to ask what the 'big' in BIG MAC that Tinynutzz mentioned was all about.
    I personally don't care cuz if ur on this site that means - just like the rest of them-have entirely too much muscle for this gay guy.
    :: prudence ::

  8. #8
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,472

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17,183
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,495
    Thanked in
    9,153 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Find a quality marriage counselor in your area asap. If you have a couple of visits and don't like the counselor, find another one. Communication is the biggest factor (as a guy, it seems lame, but it's truth). She is going to keep throwing this in your face, so you're going to have to be prepared just to let her vent. Go fishing in your mind or whatever brings you peace while she's railing. At least you've been faithful, most guys wouldn't.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,578

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    580
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,002
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If you want to save this make her feel like a star. Get her involved with shit your doing; otherwise, I can promise the shit will get worse.

    1....Tell her you wish you could take back anything you have done to hurt her and you don't know what the fuck is wrong with you. Now this is probably all lies but we gotta do what we gotta do. While you're doing this open a new ring and give it to her while playing some sappy BS like from this moment by Shania Twain. Tell her you want this to be a new beginning and if she accepts the ring it should be.

    2.....Or another thought that will make a girl treat her partner like that is in reality she is fucking someone. You would be surprised the women that do that shit. Some hypocritical bitches on this earth. I lived with one way to long.

    3.....Or another thought you have all these hot ass girls messaging you move on and rid yourself of her ass.

    I am sappy mother fucker when it comes to my girls. I would start with #1 then if that shit goes south I would swear she was doing #2 and move on to #3

    Good luck

  10. #10
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,472

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17,183
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,495
    Thanked in
    9,153 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post

    2.....Or another thought that will make a girl treat her partner like that is in reality she is fucking someone. You would be surprised the women that do that shit. Some hypocritical bitches on this earth. I lived with one way to long.
    ^ This is a distinct possibility and you should prepare yourself accordingly. Chances are if she did, it *will* come out in counseling.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    MGM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    533

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    312
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    410
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points
    13959538

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Find a quality marriage counselor in your area asap. If you have a couple of visits and don't like the counselor, find another one. Communication is the biggest factor (as a guy, it seems lame, but it's truth). She is going to keep throwing this in your face, so you're going to have to be prepared just to let her vent. Go fishing in your mind or whatever brings you peace while she's railing. At least you've been faithful, most guys wouldn't.
    Thanks bubba , We have had appointments set up and she finally went to someone last week and they told her to do more "wifely duties" cooking etc . I'm the guy that cooks most the time and enjoy it and def don't care about cooking just want to be treated good and respected and she shows her ass weekly and then we are back to square one

  12. #12
    Registered User
    MGM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    533

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    312
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    410
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points
    13959538

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    If you want to save this make her feel like a star. Get her involved with shit your doing; otherwise, I can promise the shit will get worse.

    1....Tell her you wish you could take back anything you have done to hurt her and you don't know what the fuck is wrong with you. Now this is probably all lies but we gotta do what we gotta do. While you're doing this open a new ring and give it to her while playing some sappy BS like from this moment by Shania Twain. Tell her you want this to be a new beginning and if she accepts the ring it should be.

    2.....Or another thought that will make a girl treat her partner like that is in reality she is fucking someone. You would be surprised the women that do that shit. Some hypocritical bitches on this earth. I lived with one way to long.

    3.....Or another thought you have all these hot ass girls messaging you move on and rid yourself of her ass.

    I am sappy mother fucker when it comes to my girls. I would start with #1 then if that shit goes south I would swear she was doing #2 and move on to #3

    Good luck
    Man she is too naive for that Brother but this shit is funny af lol . She's 41 and been with 4 men and not really the best lover .................My parents have seen there grandkids about 3 times in the last year and a half and she has a vendetta for them I think as well . Also we live right next to her mom and dad and sister and brother in law and my oldest son Lives with them . Yea tell me about it . It just seems I'm this piece of shit to everyone now

  13. #13
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,472

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17,183
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,495
    Thanked in
    9,153 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MGM View Post
    Thanks bubba , We have had appointments set up and she finally went to someone last week and they told her to do more "wifely duties" cooking etc . I'm the guy that cooks most the time and enjoy it and def don't care about cooking just want to be treated good and respected and she shows her ass weekly and then we are back to square one
    That's the first step. You all didn't get to the place you're in overnight and it won't be fixed overnight. It will be a process. It sounds like you may have a decent counselor. Counselors that recommend actions and not simply "read this book". Like I said, it will take a few visits to get a good feel. Usually writing exercises are helpful. You don't have to be a great poet or wordsmith. But it helps to get your thoughts in order and put them on paper. Not just for her, but for you too. You may surprise yourself with the conclusions you come to.

  14. #14
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,472

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17,183
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,495
    Thanked in
    9,153 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MGM View Post
    Man she is too naive for that Brother but this shit is funny af lol . She's 41 and been with 4 men and not really the best lover .................My parents have seen there grandkids about 3 times in the last year and a half and she has a vendetta for them I think as well . Also we live right next to her mom and dad and sister and brother in law and my oldest son Lives with them . Yea tell me about it . It just seems I'm this piece of shit to everyone now
    Hate to say it, but your living situation may be the biggest factor in your relationship. How is *your* relationship with the in-laws? Are they backing her up and egging her on or do they see her behavior for what it is and respect you?

  15. #15
    Registered User
    MGM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    533

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    312
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    410
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points
    13959538

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Hate to say it, but your living situation may be the biggest factor in your relationship. How is *your* relationship with the in-laws? Are they backing her up and egging her on or do they see her behavior for what it is and respect you?
    Man Honestly they were very nice when I was a hot mess and kicked out but they are churchy folks "now" not there whole life but now for sure . They and the aunt and uncle have always been judgemental on things at "our" house . And ps no one knows what I'm going thru between me and her and how she is acting crazy . I'm not gonna live in fear of doing this or that because of the way she want's me to be . We literally had new floors put down , a deck , ceiling fans , trim , etc in the last few weeks and none of it was really ran by me or asked if I could do it etc . She just always does shit herself and has her dad do it .............. I'm the trashman the strong guy that pulls up the carpet but not smart enough to put down the floor or build the deck (which is bs ) I'm pretty mechanical and a working man

Similar Threads

  1. The Good Guys and Bad Guys of Bodybuilding
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2017, 04:37 PM
  2. Do you guys remember these guys?
    By 1stplace in forum The Pit
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2016, 04:29 PM
  3. You guys ever watch this guys videos?
    By Progress in forum The Pit
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 09:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums