What's Going on with You Guys!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    277 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by reddog309 View Post
    Dude you have allowed your wife to cut you off from your own support system (your family) while completely entrenching you in her her support system ( her family), so you will never get a fair shake there, like my father in law told me "blood is thicker than water" and I told him this is my house and I make the rules here.

In todays woke society emotional cheating is as bad as physical cheating, this is why the wife and I don't have facebook, we feel it is a marriage destroyer, bored assholes from high school looking through their 25 year old year book wondering what other people are up to. It's a fucking trap and easy to get caught up in. anyway your life is upside down because "hot chicks" were dropping pics in your inbox and you like a dummy did not protect your privacy, 100% your fault and now you have to deal with the fallout.

Step 1 is you must get your balls back from her, no man can live under the thumb of a woman like that, the stress will eat you alive, even tho I believe she has controlled you long before the pics were seen, thats why you live next to her ma and pa and never see your own parents. That is a calculated move on her part and sleeping at the wheel on your part.
    In my opinion you need to slowly take your manhood back, you didn't lose it overnight and you will not regain it back overnight, but you must start asserting yourself, not everything has to be a war but put away the white flag, stand your ground, always remind her that acting like a bitch in front of the kids have long lasting affects on them.

If you know your phone is clean and no surprises are going to pop up, let her have the lock code, leave it laying around unattended so she can pick it up if she wants to, but she also must know that is a two way street, her phone needs to be an open book also.

At the end of day you can not live the way you are now and if getting out is the only answer than thats a decision you will have to make, it's going to be the hardest desion you will ever make but remember she has already made that decision once in her life and it will be easier for her. Sometimes staying together for the sake of the kids is the worst decision for the kids, because it is an indirest abusive enviorment for them, constant yelling and argueing sends them into depression and that is not a good thing.
    Good Luck Man, I hope it works out even if you are only taking baby steps in the right direction.

P.S. Is she Italian or Scorpio or both?...
    She's late feb whatever that is lol . Hell I could give a shit less about a lock on a phone I'm not a jealous person and just wanted her for many years until being told time after time that all I cared about was sex etc .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    277 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    You still got my email bro?

ive been in your shoes with the no sex thing .... and the hypocrisy involved in constantly being accused of cheating.

I kept it together for my kiddos and I donít regret it but I put my foot down pretty hard when I have to. Sounds like your wife has no respect for you.

however, her coochie cancer thing might have something to do with libido.... and something about having kids and being busy just sucks the horny-ness right outta woman.

If sheís cutting you down in front of your kids thatís a hard no go for me. Put that bitch in her place, sheíll respect you more for it. That shit stops or youíre better off starting over... gonna suck financially but Iíd rather be broke than miserable... plus then you can get laid....

but.... sex ainít everything (I know itís hard to believe especially on the juice)....

you need to take a long hard look at yourself... and what you really want in your future.

I been going to AA (well I went once so far) to cut back on alcohol. Stress is definitely a trigger for me.. so I can relate to that. I know youíre already busy as fuck but staying busy helps too...

take your kids on and outing with you and make memories and forge a stronger bond every chance you get.
    I do bubba I'll hit ya up seems you've been thru alot like me in this situation . I appreciate ya

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    652 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by reddog309 View Post
    My wife is 60 and still looks close to the pic in my avi, she is a decent person and after the 40 years of growing pains we are in a fairly decent place, but I did call her a cunt two weeks ago because she was running off at the mouth, breaking my balls for no reason. Thats unacceptable to me. See I know it's a war not a skirmish and every hill has to be fought for, any real estate you freely give up is real estate you never get back, see i might have called her a cunt but 2 minutes later i was bringing her a cup of coffee, she pushed a little to hard over nothing and I reminded her I am not her son and will not tolerate getting my balls broke because she felt like doing it, and don't worry fellas she has some nice pet names for me too....
    Lol this sounds like my marriage to a tee. The Italian runs strong in my little lady.

Iím not gonna act all tough here and shit, I love the hell out of her. Iím truly blessed in that department but honestly I chalk it up to luck, good decision making, consistency and the willingness to practice what I preach.

I donít lay down in the relationship anymore than she does. We both bring a lot to the table and I expect her to put as much work in, or at least close to as much work in as I do, in all aspects of life.

Full disclosure, we became close friends since we were 16, started dating when I was 21 and she was 20 and Iíve only ever been with 2 other women in my life. Sometimes the grass isnít greener dude because I chose right.

Iíd be an idiot to look elsewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    723 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    We both bring a lot to the table and I expect her to put as much work in, or at least close to as much work in as I do, in all aspects of life.
    That right there is a HUGE part of my problems. My ol lady brings nothing to the table. Nada. Zip. Zilch. She's lazy and contributes nothing. With no exaggeration, she just sits around stuffing her face and watching Netflix all day and then gets drunk every night. Fucking oxygen thief.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    538 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MGM View Post
    Bro I'm still at the house but it's crazy she just is expecting a certain answer for every question and evidently they haven't been right lol . The worst part is the kiddos . I have raised and adopted 4 of them and 1 true blood and absolutely consider all of them mine and will forever . What they have seen In the last year I feel has lowered there respect for me especially the way she goes about it . The youngest guy is just 7 and the others grown up or teenagers .

Look, I am gonna be honest and my take may very different from others have not read the entire thing yet.

You are being a simp. First you are raising another man's kids like your own. That was mistake number one. Never ever get involved with a woman that has kids by somebody else. Want to know why? Simple, if they can give kids to another man, the most precious thing they can give a man, and they pick a loser who refuses to care for his children (unless he is dead or something) who is the one that made a mistake. The answer is her. Women will say men aint shit, but they are the ones ordering from the menu. Then when the man turns out to be a chad player and get knocked up and chad is no where around they blame the good guys. Fuck those bitches. Be a man.... walk out....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    538 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    That right there is a HUGE part of my problems. My ol lady brings nothing to the table. Nada. Zip. Zilch. She's lazy and contributes nothing. With no exaggeration, she just sits around stuffing her face and watching Netflix all day and then gets drunk every night. Fucking oxygen thief.

Walk brother, even if it costs you monetarily, bitches aint worth this drama. I married a virgin for a reason. You all need to realize no hymen, no diamond. Find a female from another country, and enjoy their femininity. 18 years of marriage, 20 together, no bullshit hardly ever. Stayed by me through thick and thin, never cheated and I know that for a fact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    538 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Lol this sounds like my marriage to a tee. The Italian runs strong in my little lady.

Iím not gonna act all tough here and shit, I love the hell out of her. Iím truly blessed in that department but honestly I chalk it up to luck, good decision making, consistency and the willingness to practice what I preach.

I donít lay down in the relationship anymore than she does. We both bring a lot to the table and I expect her to put as much work in, or at least close to as much work in as I do, in all aspects of life.

Full disclosure, we became close friends since we were 16, started dating when I was 21 and she was 20 and Iíve only ever been with 2 other women in my life. Sometimes the grass isnít greener dude because I chose right.

Iíd be an idiot to look elsewhere.
    I see, another man of culture.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Damn that sounds awful in the most extreme sense. Was she always that way and you ignored those signs? Or did she once married just pack it in and become the person she is now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    538 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I may be reading the situation wrong, but judging from past experience, she is likely leaning on her family instead of leaning on you. Hopefully the counselor pushes the fact that she "chose you". But with them living that close, they are always going to be in your (and her's) business. That is going to add a whole 'nother layer to things that sucks. If you continue to live next to them and she can't work thru it, it will make it a nightmare for you. If you think things are worth saving, it may take moving. Even then, if she's texting with them 24x7, etc it may still be a nightmare. They may not be directly trashing you, but they can definitely be obstacles in your relationship.
    All families try this shit. Cowboy don't play that game. I told my sister in law and her family, You may not like it but I didn't marry anybody but my wife. If you try and ever control me, good luck with that. Her sister still has some power as they share a business but I aint gonna fault a profitable situation. Being a capitalist and all. They are rich and I am not, so maybe I should have listened to them.....nah, fuck dat, go your own way.