High dosages test vs low dosages for better gains?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,285

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    768
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    16681067

    Thats why i use mainly aromasin as an AI , because it causes no rebound

  2. #32
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    444712

    I take .5 adex MWF for 750 sust. If I wanted to switch over to aromasin for the first time . What dose of aromasin would be equivalent to that . Id much rather eliminate the E than just temporarily block it .

  3. #33
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    El Halluf
    Posts
    3,415

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano22 View Post
    I take .5 adex MWF for 750 sust. If I wanted to switch over to aromasin for the first time . What dose of aromasin would be equivalent to that . Id much rather eliminate the E than just temporarily block it .
    Start with 12.5mg
    RIP Big Lou

    All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

  4. #34
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,285

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    768
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    16681067

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano22 View Post
    I take .5 adex MWF for 750 sust. If I wanted to switch over to aromasin for the first time . What dose of aromasin would be equivalent to that . Id much rather eliminate the E than just temporarily block it .
    Take 12,5mg EOD and check blood work to see if you need more or less, blood work is the only way to know because we all react different .

  5. #35
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    810

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    331
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points
    3310100

    High dosages test vs low dosages for better gains?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano22 View Post
    I take .5 adex MWF for 750 sust. If I wanted to switch over to aromasin for the first time . What dose of aromasin would be equivalent to that . Id much rather eliminate the E than just temporarily block it .
    You dont want to eliminate the Estrogen though you realize that comes with its own boat of problems right?

    Just want it kept at a tolerable level (which is subjective)

  6. #36
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,285

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    768
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    16681067

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    You dont want to eliminate the Estrogen though you realize that comes with its own boat of problems right?

    Just want it kept at a tolerable level (which is subjective)
    High estrogen is not good , cause high blood preassure and gyno but low estrogen is even worst and is very hard to increase estrogen when is crashed . So be careful using AI because if you crash you will fell like shit and very hard to recover levels

  7. #37
    Registered User
    Oldman85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,122

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    688
    Thanked in
    489 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I like lower Test and letting the other compounds do the 'heavy' lifting if you will.

  8. #38
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,285

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    768
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    16681067

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    You dont want to eliminate the Estrogen though you realize that comes with its own boat of problems right?

    Just want it kept at a tolerable level (which is subjective)
    The main is to keep estro as high as possible without causing side effects like gyno , edema or super high blood preasure . Because high estrogen can have sides but low or crashed is even worst and hard to restore

  9. #39
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    810

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    331
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points
    3310100

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    The main is to keep estro as high as possible without causing side effects like gyno , edema or super high blood preasure . Because high estrogen can have sides but low or crashed is even worst and hard to restore
    Yup, exactly what I was trying to say.

  10. #40
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,285

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    768
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    16681067

    We need to try open the eyes of beginners to not use to much AI and also use only when needed , because sometimes when you are using masteron on cycle you dont need AI most of the times

  11. #41
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,643

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,427
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,448
    Thanked in
    10,625 Posts
    Rep Points
    702166079

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    We need to try open the eyes of beginners to not use to much AI and also use only when needed , because sometimes when you are using masteron on cycle you dont need AI most of the times
    True. Sometimes I surf too fast and it is a valid, important factor. I never need AI w TRT w mast . I do however need hair products, lol

    Max

  12. #42
    Registered User
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    564

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    122
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    403
    Thanked in
    246 Posts
    Rep Points
    238427415

    Primobolan is my AI. Other than that I will use Nolva. AIs are for putting out fires and I avoid fires. You have to find your sweet spots or else suffer consequences of side effects from all pharmaceuticals in use.

  13. #43
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,285

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    768
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    16681067

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Primobolan is my AI. Other than that I will use Nolva. AIs are for putting out fires and I avoid fires. You have to find your sweet spots or else suffer consequences of side effects from all pharmaceuticals in use.
    This is the way i think , i always use one DHT compound without AI , also i find my sweat spoot on test dosage . I prefer to have a dosage of test that i dont need AI , because AI is another drug with alot of sides like colesterol, liver toxicity . be smart and use only what you need

  14. #44
    Registered User
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    564

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    122
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    403
    Thanked in
    246 Posts
    Rep Points
    238427415

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    This is the way i think , i always use one DHT compound without AI , also i find my sweat spoot on test dosage . I prefer to have a dosage of test that i dont need AI , because AI is another drug with alot of sides like colesterol, liver toxicity . be smart and use only what you need
    Yes that is my logic. And you ahve to find the DHT that works like AI for you. For some masteron works better than primo and vice versa.

  15. #45
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    444712

    At what dosage does masteron really help as far as estrogen levels, with test 500+ pw

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2019, 03:06 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2018, 08:12 AM
  3. Test p/npp/mast p dosages
    By Lokthan in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-21-2016, 09:38 PM
  4. test and tren dosages
    By Allskill87 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 12:54 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 12:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums