• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hints if You're Not Sure You're OLD

How about having a cheat card in your wallet...
With essential personal info..
Like...
Full Name
Race
Sex
Date of Birth
Address you live at....
And Most Important..
Emergency Contact Person...
LOL
Z...

Get Shredded!
I gotta take the wipes off the list...we used them on base because the sandpaper government issued TP was downright painful.
I will add TUCKS to the list...and folding a piece of TP in your crack post shit because...you just don't know if you're completely done anymore!!!

When good looking 20 year olds start calling you sir. And putting you in the same category as their father. You are way past your half life.

When good looking 20 year olds start calling you sir. And putting you in the same category as their father. You are way past your half life.
........UNLESS.....they have Daddy issues, then you're in like Flynn!

........UNLESS.....they have Daddy issues, then you're in like Flynn!

Who let junior in the old guys' club?

MV5BMTk2OTE2MDM3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjc2NzI5._V1_.jpg

Who let junior in the old guys' club?

MV5BMTk2OTE2MDM3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjc2NzI5._V1_.jpg
Not many people remember! But there was also the shot at Errol Flynn for banging young/underage chicks back in the 40's!

Setting myself up for dealing with difficult women that have issues is something i gave up long agoago
Bro you're doing it wrong if you're dealing with anything but smashing that twat!

IML Gear Cream!
Bro you're doing it wrong if you're dealing with anything but smashing that twat!
Usually you have to spend time with them other then just sex and it ain't worth it to me. Been there done that. People with traumatic past have more issues than i care to deal with. Good sex with a decent women is better than crazy sex with a troubled woman for me. But each to their own.

Usually you have to spend time with them other then just sex and it ain't worth it to me. Been there done that. People with traumatic past have more issues than i care to deal with. Good sex with a decent women is better than crazy sex with a troubled woman for me. But each to their own.

I could use some troubled sex with a crazy woman right about Now..
Z...

Rewriting your bucket list includes things like everyday chores and is taped on the bathroom mirror!

Recommending to watch movies about old guys - BTW, The bucket list is awesome. I highly recommend it!

Your childhood punishments...

- Not leaving the house.
- Getting to bed early.
- Not going to the party...

are now your adult goals.

When ud rather sleep than party,

When ud rather stay home than go out

When things that never hurt suddenly do, , it hurts to get up, things suddenly crackle and pop ...

U sit on ur balls too often
I call some of those sudden pains "Sleep Induced injuries". I just walk up and I'm hurt. Like I got the shit beat out of me in my sleep.

Back