• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hints if You're Not Sure You're OLD

Get Shredded!
How about..
You shit your pants.. it's Tuesday
You wait till Wednesday because that's wash Day..
Z...

Ah, the good ol' days....

Actual Delta Airlines ad, 1973

FnIN21kXoAE3tkB

Sad but True....
Checking with my stomach/ IBS...if Wednesday is good for a Date...and still taking extra clothes...
Z...

There are a group of 18-20 year old knuckle heads at gym I will BS with in locker room, good kids just doofuses

They asked me what I listen to in car because I never wear headphones at gym. I said goo goo dolls, offspring and linkin park on way to gym. Late 90s awesomeness

The one kid laughs and says “Jesus boomer”

I laughed and said I was tearing bars apart in my younger years as his parents first met.

Jesus I’m old

So.. you're Old when you forget and young dudes have to remind you..
Shit..
Z...
P.S. they might be younger but they got Years too go to catch Up..

So.. you're Old when you forget and young dudes have to remind you..
Shit..
Z...
P.S. they might be younger but they got Years too go to catch Up..
Always forget how old I am and I'll be telling the story to someone and say that the person I'm talking about and say something like "yeah they're fairly young probably around my age" Then they remind me that person is 23 years old and I'm old enough to be their dad... Fuck...

When you don’t care where you piss… I remember my dad picking me up one time and just straight pulled off the side of the road to piss..
30 years later I’m like ya gotta go ya gotta go

How about this...
You've had so many CT Scans with Contrast...Which for many of you that Don't know..
Contrast makes you feel like you have to take a Piss..
Anyway..
So many CT Scans with Contrast...
That when you think you have to piss...
You mund says..
No...I'm just having another Ct Scan with Contrast..
Z...

When u find yourself reading post in this thread to see if u identify with any of this..
You totally busted me bro. I was literally thinking exactly what you just wrote while I was scouring this whole thread to see if I qualified for any yet.
Shit I'm guilty too 😅🤣

You're old when you go back to page 1...to read the whole Thread again...
And.. you forget why you're reading it again..!!
LOL
Z...

On a Serious Note...
The head injuries I've had over my years with C...well are becoming increasingly noticeable..especially to people who I talk to on a regular basis..
They constantly ask me what's wrong..I shrug it off..
It's not getting better..

So..if I post the same damn thing on here..
Give the Old Fucker a break..lol
Z...

Back