Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clicky joints

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

Clicky joints

Is there any peptides or supplements that can help with rough clicky joints? Specifically the shoulders?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

TB-500 and BPC-157
    DECA

if your joints are clicky, theres something wrong. Might be as small as tendonitis. But, if you dont take care of it.. itll just get worse or turn into something more severe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    880 Posts
    Rep Points

What exercises are causing the clicks?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Is there any peptides or supplements that can help with rough clicky joints? Specifically the shoulders?
    Depending the reason or cause you could try a few diff things.
    TB 500/bpc
    Low dose deca
    Ostarine/ mk2866
    You could try here to cover your needs and options.
    https://puritysourcelabs.ru/
    Last edited by macedog24; 06-08-2021 at 08:09 AM.

Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!

for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

Clicky joints

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    What exercises are causing the clicks?
    Actually I notice more in the mornings before I do anything. Like this morning it was audibly clicking and you could feel it too if you but a hand over it. Anyways after working out it’s stopped. Still kinda hurts though. Been living so it for so long it’s just kind of my normal. Had X-rays done and nothing.

I took a bad fall once and my shoulder must have been partially dislocated cause all of a sudden I would get this extreme pain and my arm would just give out completely. Doing things like putting on my shirt was almost impossible. Saw the dr for it too actually a couple but no one ever found anything. I feel like I’ve never completely recovered from that…

I feel the pain towards the front and the back of my shoulder… squats are very uncomfortable
    Last edited by MonsterMaker; 06-08-2021 at 08:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    880 Posts
    Rep Points

Basic rule you need to lock in your hard drive..
    If it hurts,stop doing what causes pain..
    Ice..ibes..heating pad..time off..bio freeze
    If it continues see the Dr.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

Basic rule you need to lock in your hard drive..
    If it hurts,stop doing what causes pain..
    Ice..ibes..heating pad..time off..bio freeze
    If it continues see the Dr.
    I just got new insurance so I’m going to be looking into an orthopedic doctor for some of these issues. I might have to push for an mri since the X-rays keep coming back clean….

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    880 Posts
    Rep Points

I never really believed in PT
    Boy was I wrong...
    It's changed my life...I was in neck pain every hr of EVERY day
    Give it a try..stay away from the knife and watch the scripts they put you on..Research just like gear..Learn to do that with anything you put in your body..it will pay off down the road..Trust me

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    728 Posts
    Rep Points

Arent you running your first cycle? If that is the case and it was me I would pop some advil just tough it out. You are still trying to nail down sides from gear I would not add more new compounds like DECA bpc or mk677 But that is just me.

I get plenty of sides just from MK677 numb hands high blood pressure head aches.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    Arent you running your first cycle? If that is the case and it was me I would pop some advil just tough it out. You are still trying to nail down sides from gear I would not add more new compounds like DECA bpc or mk677 But that is just me.

I get plenty of sides just from MK677 numb hands high blood pressure head aches.
    Yeah this was kind of just more for my entertainment/something to look into for future. Definitely not throwing anything else into this cycle…

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,644 Posts
    Rep Points

MSM FOR PAIN AND JOINT
    Published, Scientific articles on DMSO are just shy of One Million!! A ton of research!

-Just a little foreword about MSM: DMSO-
    15 percent of DMSO (whether taken orally, or applied topically) is converted to MSM. MSM appeared to be one of the active forms of DMSO in the body.
    Benefits:
    1. Muscle and joint pain: MSM (taken orally) can relieve pain and inflammation in muscles and joints.
    2. Scleroderma: The initial symptoms of scleroderma (systemic sclerosis) are swelling and thickening of the fingertips. It evolves into a chronic disease with scarring of the skin, joints, and internal organs.
    3. Allergies. MSM is said to help fortify the body's natural barriers against allergens. Oral MSM supplements help in the alleviation of allergic response to pollen and foods. Sulfur plays a major role in detoxification and elimination of free radicals. It also assists the integrity of the mucous membrane tissues. Jacobs admits that he does not understand why MSM would help relieve allergies, but he suspects that MSM blocks cell receptor sites for histamine, which triggers allergic symptoms.

MSM{methylsulfonylmethane}, an organic form of naturally-occurring sulfur. It is also known as dimethyl sulfone. This is the form in which sulfur appears in nature in all living organisms, and in which it is biologically active. MSM is found primarily in fresh fruits and vegetables. It is also found in the human body. MSM is a part of the natural sulfur cycle and plays a crucial role in many important functions of the human body
    which help to maintain good health.

MSM has been studied for over twenty years at the Oregon Health Sciences University Hospital by the top expert, Dr. Stanley Jacobs(passed in 2015@91yrs old) in DMSO: MSM research and application to thousands of patients. Some brands appear to have been contaminated with heavy metals, fungi or microbes. Other brands were diluted with epson salt, sometimes by as much as 50%. This concerns me very much because not only can contaminations be harmful for human health, the effectiveness of the MSM is totally dependent on the quality of the materials from which it is manufactured. OptiMSM is the trade name of MSM produced in the United States by Bergstrom Nutrition, formerly Cardinal Nutrition.

I like to take 3-4 grams daily ED.

Max’s- Total Joint PAIN, tendon-cartilage /Skin/Anti-inflammatory/Antioxidant

3g of MSM (OptiMSM)
    2g of Circumin (98% curcuminoid extract) w bioperine or a 185x extract
    1-2 tablespoon Knox Gelatin (collagen protein)
    800mg sAME
    Black Seed Oil - soft gels 2 caps
    *Optional- 100mg R-Ala (alpha lipoid acid)

Max
    #helpsalot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    880 Posts
    Rep Points

And there you have it
    Max to the rescue.. he's got a recipe for about everything

- - - Updated - - -

Hum
    Black Seed Oil..???
    He knows a guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,644 Posts
    Rep Points

And there you have it
    Max to the rescue.. he's got a recipe for about everything

- - - Updated - - -

Hum
    Black Seed Oil..???
    He knows a guy
    Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) Studies/Benefits
    Black cumin seed oil(BCSO)
    Thymoquinone (TPC) is the active compound found in the plant oil/powder, also have high fatty acid content. 26 different fatty acids are contained in the black seed plant oil extract. The oil is used throughout the world and is classified as Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS). The chemical composition of the solvent extracted fixed oil of black cumin was determined by capillary GC/MS. Twenty-six fatty acids (95%) were identified in the oil. The major fatty acids of the oil were linoleic acid (42.76%), oleic acid (16.59%), palmitic acid (8.51%), eicosatrienoic acid (4.71%), eicosapentaenoic acid EPA (5.98%) and docosahexaenoic acid DHA (2.97%).

I started taking it for its high anti inflammatory effects to keep pain/stress/cortisol lower. After taking for past year, I found it is going to be a permanent supp in my life ! It is amazing how many ailments it can be used to treat. BSO is used worldwide for 2,000 years.

Fertility/Sperm/Sex Hormone Properties!
    A human study done for treatment of infertile Iranian men NS oil twice a day for two months, in contrast with a placebo treatment in the same manner, could enhance sperm parameters, including sperm count, motility and morphology, semen volume, pH, and its round cells. Other beneficial effects of NS on Leydig cells, reproductive organs, and sexual hormones in infertile men have also been confirmed.

In a study testing top 10 capsules and oils, they calculated TQ doses in HED(Human Equivalent Dose) varied widely from 4.8 mg/day for hypertension and renal damage to 780 mg/day for diabetes mellitus. The amount of BSO required to provide the specific amount of TQ was further varied among different products.

My personal research and use feedback:

The TQ and fatty acid profile(26 different fatty acids were identified in the plant). So look not only for high TQ % (3-5%) and obviously total mg. The liquid bulk oil gives you the most bang for your buck but, it tastes nasty. So I switched months ago to liquicaps over 16-64oz bottles.

Products found with highest active ingredient actives - (most only contain 1% active TQ) Look for 5%, Iranian and Turkish was shown to have the best Nigella Sativa plant(black cumin seed oil)
    ~Triquetra Health: 5% Thymoquinone, Highest Concentration Available - 15:1 Concentrate
    ~Nootropics Depot: 5% Thymoquinone capsules
    ~Maju : 3% TQ, but is in oil form with high fatty acid content/mg which is also very important.
    ~Pure Indian Foods : has 7% liquid

Extended.

Max

Super Fuckin User

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    298 Posts
    Rep Points

I've always believed that there's a limitation to the "quantity or amount" of supplements, gear, pharms, etc. that one can possibly fill their body with before it starts to become more of a hindrance than a help.

Just maintaining TRT with a couple blasts seems like a good amount of shit I'm taking, let alone adding all that.

-- Max

Any "lighter" recommendations for someone who has had 7 shoulder surgeries?

(Thanks to Uncle Sam) I've had 1 rotator cuff, 2 bicep tendon, collar bone cutting, AC joint shaving plus a deltoid repair in each one...

I don't think there's much left that can help but shiiiit I'd love to find out
    Ready On Deck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,644 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyOnDeck View Post
    I've always believed that there's a limitation to the "quantity or amount" of supplements, gear, pharms, etc. that one can possibly fill their body with before it starts to become more of a hindrance than a help.

Just maintaining TRT with a couple blasts seems like a good amount of shit I'm taking, let alone adding all that.

-- Max

Any "lighter" recommendations for someone who has had 7 shoulder surgeries?

(Thanks to Uncle Sam) I've had 1 rotator cuff, 2 bicep tendon, collar bone cutting, AC joint shaving plus a deltoid repair in each one...

I don't think there's much left that can help but shiiiit I'd love to find out
    Just pain and inflammation control through diet/supplementation.
    MSM 3g and 1tbsp of plain Knox gelatin , 2g Curcumin w Bioperine is less than $1 a day and helps a lot of guys get through workouts. Beyond band workouts daily for shoulder surgery patients that I am sure you have done. HRT clinics add 100mg of Deca Durabolin for past pain patients to help w pain mgmt (for lifters) m. Minimalist approach w/o using NSAIDS or Narcotic pain meds.

Max