Tren Hex less sides?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren Hex less sides?

Long story short.. I have a love/hate relationship with Tren. Biggest issue is insomnia.

Word on the street is that hex might have less side effects than A and E. Is this true? Any first hand experience?

As a point of reference, if I pin 25mg/day of Tren Ace, life will suck shortly after.

If sides are more tolerable on hex, what would be the minimal effective dosage that is not a complete waste of money? Seen reports that back when it was made by Paragon, IFBB's would run 2 amps a week leading into a contest.. which puts that dosage around 150mg/week.

Thinking about trying Hex, starting at 100mg/week, and then going from there. But, I do not want to waste my time, money, or die.. so feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Following because I'm curious as well. My last run with Tren I cut short at 5wks due to night sweats and insomnia.

I just started another cycle with Tren doses cut in half but still Tren A. Running Test A/P at 450mg/wk, Mast P at 200mg/wk, and Tren A at 100mg/wk.

It has only been a week but so far, nothing in terms of sweats or sleep issues. Hoping the lower doses reaps some benefits without the sleepless nights and sweating through my sheets.

Hope others or you have some feedback on Tren Hex.
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General Patton

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    Long story short.. I have a love/hate relationship with Tren. Biggest issue is insomnia.

Word on the street is that hex might have less side effects than A and E. Is this true? Any first hand experience?

As a point of reference, if I pin 25mg/day of Tren Ace, life will suck shortly after.

If sides are more tolerable on hex, what would be the minimal effective dosage that is not a complete waste of money? Seen reports that back when it was made by Paragon, IFBB's would run 2 amps a week leading into a contest.. which puts that dosage around 150mg/week.

Thinking about trying Hex, starting at 100mg/week, and then going from there. But, I do not want to waste my time, money, or die.. so feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
    My best advice for you as far as insomnia goes with Tren is if you can the more you can do throughout the day the better. If you are physically tired at bedtime you will have no issues sleeping. Iíve ran them all and I also am a concrete finisher so my day starts at 4am and ends at 11 pm with work kids family gym Iím exhausted never had a problem sleeping on Tren. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    194 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím a vial into it (PSL) and the only side I have is the sweats. Not even a crushed lung. Zero. I am not running it like most Iím sure because I decided to start pinning it a while ago with my ace. Every other day 1cc. 83mg I believe. Itís the shit as far as tren goes. Iím sold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    893 Posts
    Rep Points

Well i was a good bit younger when I ran Hex..and I do think youth is a Huge Factor with Tren..the ability to tolerate the raised health markers and bouncing back after the use..With that said..sides was not what I noticed that was different,rather the gains with a lower dose..it just seemed Stronger and quicker than E..but I'm a lot older now..No Tren comes without toll..Have to say.if wanting to try,do start low but be prepared still for the sides..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks.
    Nothing beats real tren Hexa , is much more expensive yes but less sides and you need less per week . i have used in the past Parabolin and was great and now using Parabolan 80mg PSL and almost no sides and i just use 80mg EOD and is my body change every day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    194 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Nothing beats real tren Hexa , is much more expensive yes but less sides and you need less per week . i have used in the past Parabolin and was great and now using Parabolan 80mg PSL and almost no sides and i just use 80mg EOD and is my body change every day
    You and me bothÖ PSL is straight up fire in Parabolan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes i like all tren but if you sensible to tren and want to use it go with parabolan because iseasy to handle sides , more potent on less amount. The only problem is more expensive but worth any dollar for sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

When I ran Tren, Hex was the only type I could handle. Two 76mg amps a week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Hmmm...glad I popped in on this thread. I've had to run Tren A at low doses...right now just 100mg/wk to keep from hating the insomnia and sweats.

I'll have to try Tren Hex next time around.
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General Patton

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,185 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren hex is great. 2 ml a week is a great start. You may find thatís all you need.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

Well well well.. I like what I'm hearing. Looking like I might be jumping back on the Tren Train.

How long would you suggest running it? Previously, I'd run ace 6-8 weeks.. need to run it a bit longer because of the ester, or no?

Leaning towards starting at 50mg/eod starting in July

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

I brewed 100ml of tri tren not long ago, I was thinking of running it my next cycle but tren e and a messes with me hard but totally willing to give it a go with tren hex being mixed with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Rep Points

Well well well.. I like what I'm hearing. Looking like I might be jumping back on the Tren Train.

How long would you suggest running it? Previously, I'd run ace 6-8 weeks.. need to run it a bit longer because of the ester, or no?

Leaning towards starting at 50mg/eod starting in July
    Tren Hexa ( Parabolan ) is the best option for people sensative to trenbolone . 8 weeks is ok for it or even tren E. So for anyone here that dont use tren because of sides try Parabolan 80mg , 2 to 3ml week is plenty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

I am running tren hex for the first time. 200 mg tren hex, 300 mg test E, and 800 mg mast, and no AI. I am having great results, with none of the usual tren sides except for an occasional night sweat.