First real cruise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

First real cruise

In 6 weeks I plan to cruise properly for the first time. I have cycled and came off before. I have never cruised before . I love sust and will be using sust for the cruise. I have made significant gains this year and blasted to the moon really . Not smart but felt great and kept growing so fuck it. Us grown men make our own decisions. I’ve read everyone’s threads and as much information as I could about cruising, etc. Seems like everyone likes to add masteron to their cruises. Is that something I should try or maybe leave out this time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't be afraid to take a month off with hCG and Clomid a couple times a year. There is more to downtime than just to try to recover your HPTA. It's also a detox period. That month off helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    472 Posts
    Rep Points

Masteron or Proviron are good additions, to TRT/cruise. But it's not all sunshine and rainbows. You use this to lower SHBG that will raise your Free Test. SHBG also helps with cholesterol, so if it is lower.. your lipids will/might take a hit. Since they already probably took a hit while you were blasting, this could be a bad situation.

So before you decide to cruise, or add anything to it.. get bloodwork done, especially a lipid panel. See what things look like, and then go from there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

In Jan 2019 I went to a trt clinic. One of the more popular for younger guys around my area . Blood work showed test at 330. My results were read to me in office . Never bothered to take a copy, and honestly wouldn’t know what I was looking at even if I did. They refused to give me treatment which was odd. I figured 330 was crazy low for late 20s. Didn’t touch a steroid (test) until 2020. Had fun with test and Deca . Did a shitty Pct and it was the worst experience of my life. Recovered after months and months of bullshit. Hopped back on this year. Honestly I will never go off again. I just know damn well I have to drop down and chill for a bit . I have a very addictive personality, and man this shit is a fun ride . But… I want to enjoy this for decades. So just curious what to look out for once I drop the dose down quiet a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dano22 View Post
    In Jan 2019 I went to a trt clinic. One of the more popular for younger guys around my area . Blood work showed test at 330. My results were read to me in office . Never bothered to take a copy, and honestly wouldn’t know what I was looking at even if I did. They refused to give me treatment which was odd. I figured 330 was crazy low for late 20s. Didn’t touch a steroid (test) until 2020. Had fun with test and Deca . Did a shitty Pct and it was the worst experience of my life. Recovered after months and months of bullshit. Hopped back on this year. Honestly I will never go off again. I just know damn well I have to drop down and chill for a bit . I have a very addictive personality, and man this shit is a fun ride . But… I want to enjoy this for decades. So just curious what to look out for once I drop the dose down quiet a bit.
    Eventually you have to detox or health goes sideways. Detox seems to only happen when dropping to a true TRT dose that keeps you in the 800 ng/dL range at your trough. That's generally around 100-150 mg/w. You'll need to stay there for 2-3 months. During that time how much you lose will depend on your particular biology and how much gear you blast. Basically you go back to ~ your genetic potential, which might be 10 lbs over your pre-steroid weight. Steroid gains are mostly temporary. You can try to make them permanently temporary. In the end there is a cost to that for most men.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    843 Posts
    Rep Points

If you want to enjoy this for yrs..you have to put health 1st or you won't be enjoying anything but memories..That Vet section is for you guys too..To learn from our experiences and mistakes..and Not to repeat our defeats..the body must have it's breaks or it will Demand them..Get that addictive personality in check..that and gear can derail your whole life..It did mine for a while..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Eventually you have to detox or health goes sideways. Detox seems to only happen when dropping to a true TRT dose that keeps you in the 800 ng/dL range at your trough. That's generally around 100-150 mg/w. You'll need to stay there for 2-3 months. During that time how much you lose will depend on your particular biology and how much gear you blast. Basically you go back to ~ your genetic potential, which might be 10 lbs over your pre-steroid weight. Steroid gains are mostly temporary. You can try to make them permanently temporary. In the end there is a cost to that for most men.
    Man that bit there about the steroid gains being temporary, just crushed me… even though I kinda of knew that in the back of my head , it’s still hard to hear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    843 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Man that bit there about the steroid gains being temporary, just crushed me… even though I kinda of knew that in the back of my head , it’s still hard to hear.
    Yes you will loose some..all depends on You.. Proper PCT...time off..proper training after a cycle and diet will dictate just how much..I always figured a loss of 30%..anything more was me..

Ask A font if he lost it all...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

Wise words from wise men. I’m definitely not too reckless. I’ve accepted what’s to come with proper cycling and down time. Just wanna do right. Muscle is cool and all but I definitely prefer my wife and children over it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    843 Posts
    Rep Points

Good keep those priorities in line..I didn't accomplish what I really wanted in my early yrs due to a lot of factors..but I'm not to bad for 55 and fighting..at times my training interfered with family life..I backed off my training..Family should always be #1..Health #2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    843 Posts
    Rep Points

I say that because my girl's health has suffered greatly taking care of me when I'm down..We will bleed for the ones we Love..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dano22 View Post
    In 6 weeks I plan to cruise properly for the first time. I have cycled and came off before. I have never cruised before . I love sust and will be using sust for the cruise. I have made significant gains this year and blasted to the moon really . Not smart but felt great and kept growing so fuck it. Us grown men make our own decisions. I’ve read everyone’s threads and as much information as I could about cruising, etc. Seems like everyone likes to add masteron to their cruises. Is that something I should try or maybe leave out this time.
    Most people cruise only with low dosage test to detox body and prepare to another blast but since i love so much the masteron is also good idea because it gives you more well being and sex drive . PSL launch TRT PLUS and i love it