MonsterMakers Log

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Keep that shit to yourself. Trust me. Otherwise, every time you get "grumpy" it will be blamed on the roid rage. Horny? It's all that stuff you're injecting into your body. At most, just tell her it is the trt shot and have it ready for her to pin.
    Man I’d like to believe that were beyond that kind of shit. Also like to think she has enough respect for me and what I do with my body to not give me any grief about my choices. Who knows though… it definitely could be used as leverage in her favor in just about anything if she did choose to fight dirty down the road…. You might be right, might be better to just keep it on the DL…it’s just a beginning to be a bit of a hassle keeping it from her tbh… we seriously spend all of our free time together. Which she should be thanking me for because all of her friends and her sister’s are always bitching to her about how their husbands are never home, always out getting drunk, or unaccounted for… I don’t pull that shit, ever and I expect her to do the same.

Getting a little sidetracked there but basically saying we do have a certain level of respect for one another and both adhere to our commitments and duties in regards to the family. So I think it is more than reasonable to not give me a hard time about doing this for myself since I’ve literally sacrificed every other aspect of my life for her and the kids….doesn’t seem like I’m asking for too much…

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,348 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Ya im working up the guts to let my wife in on my little hobby. She knows im on trt through the doc but I haven’t figured out how to approach her about what’s really going on. I’d like to be completely transparent about everything.
    DON'T. Slack made a good point and it's not worth the risk to you and your marriage. As long as she knows you are on TRT that's all she should know.
    Show me

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,105 Posts
    Rep Points

Man I’d like to believe that were beyond that kind of shit. Also like to think she has enough respect for me and what I do with my body to not give me any grief about my choices. Who knows though… it definitely could be used as leverage in her favor in just about anything if she did choose to fight dirty down the road…. You might be right, might be better to just keep it on the DL…it’s just a beginning to be a bit of a hassle keeping it from her tbh… we seriously spend all of our free time together. Which she should be thanking me for because all of her friends and her sister’s are always bitching to her about how their husbands are never home, always out getting drunk, or unaccounted for… I don’t pull that shit, ever and I expect her to do the same.

Getting a little sidetracked there but basically saying we do have a certain level of respect for one another and both adhere to our commitments and duties in regards to the family. So I think it is more than reasonable to not give me a hard time about doing this for myself since I’ve literally sacrificed every other aspect of my life for her and the kids….doesn’t seem like I’m asking for too much…
    I been married over 30yrs. Wife and I get along great. But she's still a woman, and women will throw that shit in your face. Have you all ever had an argument? Did she bring up shit that happened way in the past that had nothing to do with your current argument? That's a woman.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,210 Posts
    Rep Points

I would never trust a woman that I’m intimate with to poke sharp objects into my body. Especially if you have decent life insurance....

fuck that..

you got a gym rat buddy? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I would never trust a woman that I’m intimate with to poke sharp objects into my body. Especially if you have decent life insurance....

fuck that..

you got a gym rat buddy? Lol
    Naw I pretty much keep to myself these days. Wouldn’t trust anyone else with that kind of knowledge of my life anyways… loose lips sink ships and people talk

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,853 Posts
    Rep Points

Ya im working up the guts to let my wife in on my little hobby. She knows im on trt through the doc but I haven’t figured out how to approach her about what’s really going on. I’d like to be completely transparent about everything.
    When I got married my wife knew nothing about what I did.

I was sweating tell her all about it. But I didn’t want secrets between us.

You know what happened? I told her and she was cool with it. Even wanted to try herself bc she’s a gym rat too.

Now? We love it. Pin together and everything

So ppl may sway you but that’s my experience.

Problem you have is you kept it a secret for awhile now. She won’t like that... so tell her you want to try increasing the dose or whatever and get her on board.

Feel her out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,348 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post

You know what happened? I told her and she was cool with it. Even wanted to try herself bc she’s a gym rat too.

Problem you have is you kept it a secret for awhile now. She won’t like that... so tell her you want to try increasing the dose or whatever and get her on board.

Feel her out.
    True, but there's guys who really don't want to show all their cards at least yet as not all women are going to be comfortable with their hubby's/bf's gear use. If the female is also a gym rat then that makes things a bit easier.
    Show me

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,105 Posts
    Rep Points

Feel her out.
    Yours is one of those rarer situations I would say is 100% ok. Both of you hitting the gym and living the lifestyle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

Leave it to me to get the guys in here disagreeing

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,105 Posts
    Rep Points

Leave it to me to get the guys in here disagreeing
    LOL...it's because no one wants to see you make the same mistakes we did. We're all trying hard to make you the perfect aas user.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,853 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    True, but there's guys who really don't want to show all their cards at least yet as not all women are going to be comfortable with their hubby's/bf's gear use. If the female is also a gym rat then that makes things a bit easier.
    Exactly bro.

I will contend over and over, key to a happy relationship by far and away? Super compatibility.

The more compatible you are, the more you will get along and have peace/happiness.

The fights and tug of wars begin when there become constant disagreements. One person trying to change the other's mind, body or whatever.

To younger guys not yet married, make sure you are SUPER compatible. Not just a little. A lot...and you will both think and want the same things. Without arguing about it.

Wish my dad had given me more insight about relationships.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,105 Posts
    Rep Points

Exactly bro.

I will contend over and over, key to a happy relationship by far and away? Super compatibility.

The more compatible you are, the more you will get along and have peace/happiness.

The fights and tug of wars begin when there become constant disagreements. One person trying to change the other's mind, body or whatever.

To younger guys not yet married, make sure you are SUPER compatible. Not just a little. A lot...and you will both think and want the same things. Without arguing about it.

Wish my dad had given me more insight about relationships.
    Great advice. The wife and I agree on 90% of things. The other 10% we find we balance one another out on. The yin and yang of the relationship. When something hits my hot button, she can cool me down and help me see the other side of things. And vice versa.

Plus, you need a few disagreements...otherwise, no makeup sex.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

MonsterMakers Log

Can’t say that me and my wife are perfect but we do both try our very best and are both very tolerant of our differences, all in all we’re both happy. Tired and stressed but that’s got more to do with our crotch goblins than each other.

I don’t think she would have a problem with my running cycles and getting ugl, she’s been totally cool with me doing way worse stuff in the past… the paranoid side of me does worry that maybe things won’t always be a bowl of cherries and though and then what? I can’t predict what’s going to be going on in her head down the road, females are so unpredictable bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

Finally broke into the 180s today. 182LBS to be exact. Feeling pretty good all around. Liking the progress.

4K calories a day seems to be the sweet spot for me as of now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,348 Posts
    Rep Points

Now there's good signs of progress, and soon you'll be shutting the haters up LOL.
    Show me