Naps rep

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Naps rep

  1. #1
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Naps rep

    Hey fellas could I have a naps rep pm me to resolve my issues of my last order I put a ticket in and no one is responding to me. Thank you

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    352

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    575
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    134
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Rep Points
    5625467

    I had a issue with my last order and I started a ticket and it got resolved quick, I was very happy with their customer support so I would just wait until they get back with you, it should be fast.

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    jasonhill800's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    66

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    87
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    2457677

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox5060 View Post
    Hey fellas could I have a naps rep pm me to resolve my issues of my last order I put a ticket in and no one is responding to me. Thank you
    Hey brother, I'm trying to pm you but its showing me following error.

    Can you please PM me your issue along with order id and ticket no.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails error.PNG  
    Last edited by jasonhill800; 06-06-2021 at 09:15 PM.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🕳
    Posts
    2,050

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,563
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,466
    Thanked in
    1,305 Posts
    Rep Points
    63247940

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonhill800 View Post
    Hey brother, I'm trying to pm you but its showing me following error.

    Can you please PM me your issue along with order id and ticket no.
    He needs to have a minimum of posts to send or receive private messages...he's a few shy

  5. #5
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🕳
    Posts
    2,050

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,563
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,466
    Thanked in
    1,305 Posts
    Rep Points
    63247940

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    He needs to have a minimum of posts to send or receive private messages...he's a few shy
    *10 posts

  6. #6
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Took a few days but you guys responded to my ticket thank you

  7. #7
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Been a member here for a while and Iím on other boards but donít post much I should start tho thatís what these board are for posting and giving input I will start posting more often been ordering from naps for the past 8 years never had any issues till now. I understand with COVID and all but my order took a total of 7 weeks 4 weeks into waiting they had to resend my order then I finally get it 7 weeks total and it was short. 4 bottles short to be exact. Like I said never ever had any issues till now but Iím sure they will make it right just damn 7 weeks and I didnít even get my full order very frustrating.

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    jasonhill800's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    66

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    87
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    2457677

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox5060 View Post
    Been a member here for a while and Iím on other boards but donít post much I should start tho thatís what these board are for posting and giving input I will start posting more often been ordering from naps for the past 8 years never had any issues till now. I understand with COVID and all but my order took a total of 7 weeks 4 weeks into waiting they had to resend my order then I finally get it 7 weeks total and it was short. 4 bottles short to be exact. Like I said never ever had any issues till now but Iím sure they will make it right just damn 7 weeks and I didnít even get my full order very frustrating.
    Hey brother, We can understand you concern, please send your order no. to us @ jasonhill800@tutanota.com. We'll take care of your order on priority !

Similar Threads

  1. Naps
    By Bravo5687 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2017, 12:29 PM
  2. Naps
    By jp44 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-05-2015, 12:52 PM
  3. nothing but the best from naps
    By Traxm in forum Napsgear
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:56 AM
  4. Best Lab to use on Naps?
    By Indywhite88 in forum Napsgear
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2014, 03:29 PM
  5. Naps is doing better than ever!
    By TRMN8R03 in forum Napsgear
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 04:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums