• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

acne treatment

Barclay Gill

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Help!! after high school my cheeks and chin became a bloody spot, with white large purulent pimples. how to fight ??

Help!! after high school my cheeks and chin became a bloody spot, with white large purulent pimples. how to fight ??
Search acne treatments on here there are many post for what people use. If you have a severe outbreak low daily dose of doxycycline will help.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BODY OR FACIAL ACNE!??

1) Skin Hygiene

For men who are on testosterone replacement therapy or an anabolic steroid and cycle are experiencing an increase in skin oil production or acne formation, utilizing a daily facial and body wash to remove excess oil can help. Often recommend are body and facial washes that contain Salicylic Acid and/or Benzyl Peroxide.

2) Salicylic Acid

Salicylic Acid is a topical agent that has been used extensively for the treatment of acne and as an exfoliating to gently cleanse the skin. Salicylic acid acts as a “keratolytic" agent by breaking down and softening the bonds between keratin cells in the top most layers of the skin for easy removal. In addition, Salicylic Acid also penetrates deep into the pores to remove dead skin cells that may block skin pores.

For men who experience acne while on testosterone secondary to increase sebum production a Salicylic Acid facial and body wash are sold over the counter and can be a great first option to combat acne formation. When choosing a facial wash consider using only 2% Salicylic Acid solution. 3% Salicylic Acid is best for the body and not the face.

3) Benzyl Peroxide

Unlike Salicylic Acid, Benzyl Peroxide works by killing bacteria that live underneath skin cells and removes dead skin cells known to cause acne. Benzyl Peroxide has been used since the early 1950’s to treat and manage acne and can be found in concentrations ranging from 2.5% to 10%. Benzyl Peroxide can be found in over the counter body and facial washes. Be careful, as Benzyl Peroxide can cause skin irritation if over the counter body and facial washes. Be careful, as Benzyl Peroxide can cause skin irritation if over used and may also stain clothing.

4) Topical Retinoids

Topical retinoids work by slowing the buildup of dead skin cells on the outer layer of dermis. Retinoids are available in a variety of gels, creams and liquids and can also function well for spot treatments for severe acne. Men who use retinoids should be aware that use of a topical retinoid and overt sun exposure can harm and irritate the skin. Skin exposure to sun while using retinoid compound is not advised. Most men often use it before bed to avoid sun exposure.

**(So as to avoid the use of antibiotics)**
Max’s Experience:with clients :
Artificial Tanning Bed once or twice weekly. Stand up only use non irritating spf protection on face/neck to avoid aging skin
Loose pure cotton is recommended
(especially training, DO NOT shower after
Tanning for at least 4hrs). Silicone body/back brush(no rags or shower scrunchies)
Rinse silicone and let air dry. Differin is OTC now and is very effective. Only use silicone bacne brush and never a rag.

Max

Control chronic inflammation via diet. And your acne will dissapear. Also don't touch / scratch yourself at gym.

I have a very good product for body acne. Especially from anabolics, but you gotta be super careful, can't get this stuff in your eyes or mouth.

Medical grade of course and stuff is no joke. It will clear body acne very very fast.

I have used it gently on my face (cheeks) and it works there too but you gotta be careful. Getting this in your eyes can cause blindness.

Again its medical grade and not to be taken lightly.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/body-ac...n-cleanser-32-oz-for-home-and-hospital-4-chg/

The most common method I use and developed after working with dermatologists over the years, is a dead sea salt soak. You put a cup of dead sea salt (buy on ebay) into hot water and soak 20+ minutes. Exfoliate skin gently while you soak. Get out, pat dry and apply a sensitive skin moisturizer. Also tan 2-3x per week for no more then 5 minutes.

This will shed old skin and produce nice new skin.

I got the idea from working in the hospital. I had doctors who worked down south and the key finding they had was that people who lived in beach communities, ie SUN and SALT (water) never had acne or folliculitis compared to those in other regions.

The beach, the sun and the ocean cured it completely.

And I will tell you that the method I use with clients works exceptionally well also based on that knowledge.

I have a very good product for body acne. Especially from anabolics, but you gotta be super careful, can't get this stuff in your eyes or mouth.

Medical grade of course and stuff is no joke. It will clear body acne very very fast.

I have used it gently on my face (cheeks) and it works there too but you gotta be careful. Getting this in your eyes can cause blindness.

Again its medical grade and not to be taken lightly.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/body-ac...n-cleanser-32-oz-for-home-and-hospital-4-chg/

The most common method I use and developed after working with dermatologists over the years, is a dead sea salt soak. You put a cup of dead sea salt (buy on ebay) into hot water and soak 20+ minutes. Exfoliate skin gently while you soak. Get out, pat dry and apply a sensitive skin moisturizer. Also tan 2-3x per week for no more then 5 minutes.

This will shed old skin and produce nice new skin.

I got the idea from working in the hospital. I had doctors who worked down south and the key finding they had was that people who lived in beach communities, ie SUN and SALT (water) never had acne or folliculitis compared to those in other regions.

The beach, the sun and the ocean cured it completely.

And I will tell you that the method I use with clients works exceptionally well also based on that knowledge.

thank you!

Back