Does this make you angry??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 74
  1. #16
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    2,523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,617
    Thanked in
    944 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Kilsong is awesome. Might be a looney-leftie, and gay, and black, but still brings it. (Just kidding about gay and black, those 2 are fine).
    Doesn't tend to get too bent out of shape during our fake internet fights.

    Honestly, the only deranged person is the guy who keeps making accounts and threatening people.
    A little unstable there.
    Even then, its just the inter-webz. May be fine in 'real life' for all we know.
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  2. #17
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,184
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,911
    Thanked in
    2,339 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143594412

    Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Kilsong is awesome. Might be a looney-leftie, and gay, and black, but still brings it. (Just kidding about gay and black, those 2 are fine).
    Doesn't tend to get too bent out of shape during our fake internet fights.

    Honestly, the only deranged person is the guy who keeps making accounts and threatening people.
    A little unstable there.
    Even then, its just the inter-webz. May be fine in 'real life' for all we know.
    Yeah everyone wants to beat up on him haha


    Lol maybe next time I'm out in Las Vegas perhaps meeting him for a beer or something...
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 06-04-2021 at 11:47 AM.
    Show me

  3. #18
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,283

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,866
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    947
    Thanked in
    680 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146511834

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Wow. How does one start a thread asking a question... and then just ramble?
    Point proven AGAIN.
    UNEDUCATED WHITE MEN ARE TRUMP'S BASE.

    Congrats!
    Now go buy a fucken book you illiterate fuck.
    Ummm have you heard some of detroits black politicians or black city council members speak lord have mercy ....atleast we have an excuse were on gear🤣....

  4. #19
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    26

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1023746

    I thought there was only one uneducated ignorant RAT on ASF that doesn't know the difference between a threat and hoping/wishing someone would die or get harmed. Are you telling me you are ASFs 2nd uneducated ignorant rat?
    I dont judge people based on their political beliefs. That is as dumb as saying a Patriots fan is a piece of shit. You can be a Trumper and that is fine by me, I just think you have been conned by a blatantly obvious con man. I dont think any less of you for your political beliefs. For all I know, you could be a good guy.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Kilsong is awesome. Might be a looney-leftie, and gay, and black, but still brings it. (Just kidding about gay and black, those 2 are fine).
    Doesn't tend to get too bent out of shape during our fake internet fights.

    Honestly, the only deranged person is the guy who keeps making accounts and threatening people.
    A little unstable there.
    Even then, its just the inter-webz. May be fine in 'real life' for all we know.

  5. #20
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,283

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,866
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    947
    Thanked in
    680 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146511834

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Yeah everyone wants to beat up on him haha


    Lol maybe next time I'm out in Las Vegas perhaps meeting him for a beer or something...
    Nah they wanna beat up on you ...fucking on the fence wishy washy ass...go back to snorting your protien and creatine

  6. #21
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🕳
    Posts
    2,049

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,557
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,462
    Thanked in
    1,303 Posts
    Rep Points
    63207940

    Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post

    Honestly, the only deranged person is the guy who keeps making accounts and threatening people.
    A little unstable there.
    Even then, its just the inter-webz. May be fine in 'real life' for all we know.
    Dude, good thing you didn't speak his name. He's like the urban legend 'Bloody Mary.' Speak his and he appears and talks mean to us, lol

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

  7. #22
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,283

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,866
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    947
    Thanked in
    680 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146511834

    Quote Originally Posted by murrica View Post
    I thought there was only one uneducated ignorant RAT on ASF that doesn't know the difference between a threat and hoping/wishing someone would die or get harmed. Are you telling me you are ASFs 2nd uneducated ignorant rat?
    I dont judge people based on their political beliefs. That is as dumb as saying a Patriots fan is a piece of shit. You can be a Trumper and that is fine by me, I just think you have been conned by a blatantly obvious con man. I dont think any less of you for your political beliefs. For all I know, you could be a good guy.....
    Oh I see when one pedro posts up his bf butt buddy quickly follows up with his own post....here you go let me end with awoman .....

  8. #23
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🕳
    Posts
    2,049

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,557
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,462
    Thanked in
    1,303 Posts
    Rep Points
    63207940

    Quote Originally Posted by murrica View Post
    I thought there was only one uneducated ignorant RAT on ASF that doesn't know the difference between a threat and hoping/wishing someone would die or get harmed. Are you telling me you are ASFs 2nd uneducated ignorant rat?
    I dont judge people based on their political beliefs. That is as dumb as saying a Patriots fan is a piece of shit. You can be a Trumper and that is fine by me, I just think you have been conned by a blatantly obvious con man. I dont think any less of you for your political beliefs. For all I know, you could be a good guy.....
    Annnnd there he is, right on cue

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

  9. #24
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,283

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,866
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    947
    Thanked in
    680 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146511834

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Annnnd there he is, right on cue

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
    Bwahaha .....him and mindless walk around holding each others micro penises

  10. #25
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    26

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1023746

    naw bitch- how bout you reference me 20 more times and think that I am jrup or orangekrush and think you are being smart.
    also, you lied about not having another handle on BOP- how would you know if anyone got banned you dumb fuck?
    Also, tell me more about anabolic plus. Please do also tell me about the people you have ratted on and the people you are currently ratting on? This should be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Oh I see when one pedro posts up his bf butt buddy quickly follows up with his own post....here you go let me end with awoman .....

  11. #26
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    26

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1023746

    And just so you know you Twisted scumbag RAT, I dont wish and hope that you die because you are a Trumper, it is because you are a RAT. You are the worst piece of scum.
    I hope you get a rat shoved down your throat and shoved up your ass in front of your family right before you get shot in the balls and the face. That would be sweet justice for a scumbag RAT like you.

  12. #27
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,184
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,911
    Thanked in
    2,339 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143594412

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Nah they wanna beat up on you ...fucking on the fence wishy washy ass...go back to snorting your protien and creatine
    Thanks for your input and I appreciate your feedback. Noted.
    Show me

  13. #28
    Registered User
    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,578

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    580
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,002
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Ahhhh... Let the douche baggery continue...
    Nahhhhh, your almost a good dude for the shit you take on here. I think you have added diversity to the site. I'm saying this to celebrate your pride month. Next month the douche bagging will continue.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    26

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1023746

    Twisted is 215 pounds of soft cunt on his strongest day. I'm certain you could snap that uneducated ignorant RAT in half. I wish you would.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Thanks for your input and I appreciate your feedback. Noted.

  15. #30
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,979

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    899
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,360
    Thanked in
    897 Posts
    Rep Points
    79000207

    Oh wtf??
    Whoa... Whoa.. Whoa..
    This had the makings of a "Kil is the greatest guy ever" thread but u guys are fucking fighting!!
    Let's bring it back to me being GREAT!
    Maybe Admin will chime in and show me some love too??
    Pleeeeeeeease!!
    :: prudence ::

Similar Threads

  1. How to Lift with Angry Joints
    By The Admin in forum Training
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2019, 07:07 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-26-2015, 09:51 AM
  3. Would you be angry if I farted on your mailman?
    By Rooster in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2015, 07:43 PM
  4. waking up angry after dreaming
    By Dieseljimmy in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-17-2014, 05:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums