Does this make you angry??

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Yes, sure there is going to be civil war you ignorant fuck . Why dont you start it? I would love to see you getting capped in the face for being an idiot.

Careful MILF King, Twisted will try to fuck you in the ass literally and figuratively. He is a proven RAT. Do not give him any personal info.
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I also look at it like this if democrats/libtards continue to push race narrative it keeps the separation ...if they dont the chances of people uniting and seeing them for what they really are will come to light....now what they fail to see like everything else they push is the big picture"the end result" and this gas lighting/racism narrative they are pushing is goin to blow up so bad how can it be fixed? Many blacks riot and burn down cities & states and its ok!! So continueing this route is gonna cause civil war imo....they are forcing us to except this behavior as the norm and let it go!! No bueno man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Democrats want minorities to put their guard down so they can swoop in and clean house.

anyone that doesnít see this deserves the libtard outcome.

the other ones are obviously doing it because the grand wizard/grand poobah (or whatever they call the boss, joe Biden perhaps) says this is the way to get rid of them.

if you donít agree with this then you are a fuckin retard.... critical race theory does nothing but stir up hate and aggression... on purpose.

and if white people (if we truly oppress the rest of the world even tho we are only like 15% of the global population) are ďsuperiorĒ like the left claims everyday.... then starting a war with us is basically suicide...

we invented war.

we are really good at it.

Less melanin = less compassion (according to soft cunts on liberal msm)

fuckin hate democrats.... especially white ones
    We can only hope war encompasses the globe and gets rid of all these softies. Guys like Kilsong will understand, and this other nameless turd, See, they needyou right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be....

My morals, never waiver, not even in the face of annihilation.
    Last edited by CowboyPump77; 06-05-2021 at 06:03 PM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Bwhahahahhaha Bwhahahaha
    Yeah, you're hardcore because you fought off 50 guys that wanted to kill you after you broke a pool stick in half and shoved both halves up your ass. GTFOH you fake bitch. bwhahahahhaha
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    We can only hope war encompasses the globe and gets rid of all these softies. Guys like Kilsong will understand, and this other nameless turd, See, they needyou right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twistedscammerat View Post
    Bwhahahahhaha Bwhahahaha
    Yeah, you're hardcore because you fought off 50 guys that wanted to kill you after you broke a pool stick in half and shoved both halves up your ass. GTFOH you fake bitch. bwhahahahhaha

You would never be willing to find out, so Yawn.....

Plus you exaggerate the story. Never said I did it alone. I had two friends with me. Yes, that happened. I also stated had it did not got broken up by hundreds of people yelling cops, our chances would have dwindled eventually. Do not care what you believe...

Funny thing I actually ran into one of those guys that did all that to me 8 weeks back roughly. The one that I believe pulled the trigger on the 380 cal bullet hole I have in my right forearm (they did a drive a by on my parents house) and I confronted him and he apologized. Admitted it was stupid young punk BS. We talked for hours, turns out we think a lot alike these days....

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Fair enough. I apologize. I have no issues with you. There is only one RAT wannabe bully I have issues with here. I can stand a lot but a RAT I will never tolerate and to think this ignorant motherfucker picked a fight with me when at the time I thought he was ok. Turns out he is a proven RAT.
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    You would never be willing to find out, so Yawn.....

Plus you exaggerate the story. Never said I did it alone. I had two friends with me. Yes, that happened. I also stated had it did not got broken up by hundreds of people yelling cops, our chances would have dwindled eventually. Do not care what you believe...

Funny thing I actually ran into one of those guys that did all that to me 8 weeks back roughly. The one that I believe pulled the trigger on the 380 cal bullet hole I have in my right forearm (they did a drive a by on my parents house) and I confronted him and he apologized. Admitted it was stupid young punk BS. We talked for hours, turns out we think a lot alike these days....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points

Fair enough. I apologize. I have no issues with you. There is only one RAT wannabe bully I have issues with here. I can stand a lot but a RAT I will never tolerate and to think this ignorant motherfucker picked a fight with me when at the time I thought he was ok. Turns out he is a proven RAT.

As you said, fair enough. I understand my life from 15 to 25 is hard to believe. If somebody told me all that shit, I'd call BS too. But I lived it, and truthfully wished I had not.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,854 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes, sure there is going to be civil war you ignorant fuck . Why dont you start it? I would love to see you getting capped in the face for being an idiot.

Careful MILF King, Twisted will try to fuck you in the ass literally and figuratively. He is a proven RAT. Do not give him any personal info.
    Okay, so I have to ask.

Do you have proof he is a rat? Or gave your info away to LE or something??

If you do, present it. If you donít, then itís your opinion and you should stop dangerous accusations.

Seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    687 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Okay, so I have to ask.

Do you have proof he is a rat? Or gave your info away to LE or something??

If you do, present it. If you donít, then itís your opinion and you should stop dangerous accusations.

Seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seriously? This exactly why hes posting this garbage because hes hoping for someone like you to entertain the idea ....you dont see that? Are you reading his posts? Havent you been around for last what 4mos since his gimmicks been popping up? ..the last wk Im a rat ...the wk before that Im apollo ...the wk before that im still repping multiple labs...cmon connect the dots here and use a brain cell bwhaha ...about month ago hes fishing for my weight and size? ...you know Im offended you even posted that! Dude are reading his posts are they even remotely sane?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

First off, I know your weight and size. I also know you are a RAT. I never said you were Apollo you liar.
    Augustine, I do have proof that Twisted is a rat. The OG person Twisted thinks is his friend has the same proof as do a handful of others. This person asked me not to post now and this is something I wouldnt post anyway. I am not comfortable doing that. Ill let someone else do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Seriously? This exactly why hes posting this garbage because hes hoping for someone like you to entertain the idea ....you dont see that? Are you reading his posts? Havent you been around for last what 4mos since his gimmicks been popping up? ..the last wk Im a rat ...the wk before that Im apollo ...the wk before that im still repping multiple labs...cmon connect the dots here and use a brain cell bwhaha ...about month ago hes fishing for my weight and size? ...you know Im offended you even posted that! Dude are reading his posts are they even remotely sane?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Also, Augustine, go back and look at the posts that werent deleted. Do you see how worked up the proven RAT Twisted gets and then avoids certain questions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    687 Posts
    Rep Points

First off, I know your weight and size. I also know you are a RAT. I never said you were Apollo you liar.
    Augustine, I do have proof that Twisted is a rat. The OG person Twisted thinks is his friend has the same proof as do a handful of others. This person asked me not to post now and this is something I wouldnt post anyway. I am not comfortable doing that. Ill let someone else do it.
    Ok spit it out ...whats my stats?....you posted in apollo sub I cant break 200 lbs? Now you know my stats?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I never said that. I know you have hovered around 215 before, which is also pathetic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    687 Posts
    Rep Points

I never said that. I know you have hovered around 215 before, which is also pathetic.
    Bwahaha rite ....you never said I cant break 200lbs? ....now how do you know about 215? Like I said you know nothin about me!! You read that in my log, you think Im stupid enough to post anything about myself with people like you around...bwhahH you stupid feeble wack job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Angry people live shorter lives, think about it.
    Youíve never met my relatives. They all have terrible anger problems and live to be old as fuck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    687 Posts
    Rep Points

Your so fucking crazy you cant even keep up with the bs you write 🤣....I will remind you , you infact said I was apollo ...you infact said I cant 200lbs...you infact said you have proof I am currently reppin multiple labs ...you infact said I was LE ..and now Im just a rat ....ok now that I got you up to date .....now thank me for stopping you from crashing and burning....now stop your fishing for hints about me and post some proof

You realize your looking even crazier if thats even possible!