Labcorp

Thread: Labcorp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

Labcorp

Can someone please hit me with a link to a site to purchase an order for labs through labcorp. Has to be labcorp, quest is too far away.

I would want total test, free test and Estrogen levels in the panel for sure.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,444 Posts
    Rep Points

Private MD Labs has both Labcorp and quest but it depends on location

I will say this, as an affiliate they owe me money and never paid. So I rarely if ever refer to them anymore, based on that alone. That's a scumbag move and I can't respect that at all.

But when I used their services it is legit and I know they have a monthly discount code and if I had to guess it would be JUN21 for 15% off

www.privatemdlabs.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post

I will say this, as an affiliate they owe me money and never paid. So I rarely if ever refer to them anymore, based on that alone. That's a scumbag move and I can't respect that at all.

But when I used their services it is legit and I know they have a monthly discount code and if I had to guess it would be JUN21 for 15% off

www.privatemdlabs.com
    Thereís just so many panels to choose from and Iím not well versed enough in the acronyms and medical terminology to be able to figure out which one to choose.

That is pretty shiesty for sure man sorry. If I had another option I would certainly use it as I donít like supporting businesses that lack any moral code. Unfortunately I am strapped for time and just gotta use what I gotta use. I would have gotten labs a week ago if I could figure out what panel to select. Iím not trying to break the bank just want the basics free and total test and estrogen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Thereís just so many panels to choose from and Iím not well versed enough in the acronyms and medical terminology to be able to figure out which one to choose.

That is pretty shiesty for sure man sorry. If I had another option I would certainly use it as I donít like supporting businesses that lack any moral code. Unfortunately I am strapped for time and just gotta use what I gotta use. I would have gotten labs a week ago if I could figure out what panel to select. Iím not trying to break the bank just want the basics free and total test and estrogen.
    I would have to go look up the exact name of the one you want but it's the female hormone panel and will be about 100 dollars before discount.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,444 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post

I wouldn't have shared it, if I hadn't wanted you to use it. The service is good.

But screw them as a business LOL

Good luck man and BigToe gave you an option. The female one works like a charm and tends to cost less then the male one, go figure.

Maybe Transgenders are getting a break.

All I know is I used the female tests many times and no one blinks an eye that you checked off female.

Thank the Biden admin for something for once!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points

I wouldn't have shared it, if I hadn't wanted you to use it. The service is good.

But screw them as a business LOL

Good luck man and BigToe gave you an option. The female one works like a charm and tends to cost less then the male one, go figure.

Maybe Transgenders are getting a break.

All I know is I used the female tests many times and no one blinks an eye that you checked off female.

Thank the Biden admin for something for once!
    Gotta give it to Florida governor for the stance on transgenders in sports! Like the hodgetwinns said he looks like Presidential material.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    927 Posts
    Rep Points

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    Did you look at this lab? Is it closer
    Labcore is really expensive

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    889 Posts
    Rep Points

www.privatemdlabs.com
    Now that's an honest eval...I admire GnT's ability to put aside person feelings to give a Brother a hand..
    Much respect gained there...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

My doctor recently ordered me a hormone panel which covers the same things as the female hormone panel on private md labs. I have insurance but I havenít hit my deductible yet, and I ended up getting billed $300! I cannot recommend private md labs enough based on my recent experience.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    663 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím pretty sure I went with the male hormone panel last time. It had total and free test, thyroid, cholesterol. The only thing I wish it had that it didnít was prolactin.

Quest is waaaay cheaper than labcorp on all options so itís up to you to determine cost of test vs cost of transportation to take test and figure out which is more economical.

Rhino works for 15% off at PrivateMD as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Life Extension has their blood tests on sale currently (lef.org). You can get a basic male hormone panel for around $50 and it's through LabCorp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

I actually think Iím gonna go with the female panel from labsmd, itís like 80 got a 45 min drive to quest but im all about saving some money labcorp prices are indeed ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD View Post
    Life Extension has their blood tests on sale currently (lef.org). You can get a basic male hormone panel for around $50 and it's through LabCorp.
    I just received an order from Life Extension, and they included the sale flyer you mentioned. The prices are great. I'm going to look it over this weekend as I'm long overdue for bloodwork.